Part Thirty: Fight

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Luhan sighed as he was on his way to his part time job. He felt upset in himself for making Yixing hurt when he said that he’ll think about it. Yixing is a very good guy in Luhan’s opinion. It’s not also that hard to fall for the guy. Yixing is.. precious. Just like an angel. That’s why he don’t know if Yixing deserves someone like him. And even if he won’t admit it, he’s still in love with a head.

 

“Babo! Why don’t you look at where you’re going?!” Luhan heard as he felt hands gripping his arm. “. Don’t be an idiot and take care of yourself well,” Sehun said as he looked straight to Luhan’s eyes.

 

Just then Luhan realized he wasn’t paying attention on where he’s going that he didn’t noticed that he’s about to cross roads with the green light for the vehicles. “S-Sorry,” Luhan breathed, still shocked.

 

Sehun smirked as he looked behind Luhan, “Here’s your prince coming,” Sehun immediately took his hand off Luhan and placed them on his pockets, the latter is glad that his disappointed look remained unnoticed.

 

“Are you okay?” Yixing worriedly asked Luhan which the latter nod in return. That was then when Yixing turned his attention to Sehun, “Oh, hi,” said Yixing with a bow. “Can you please leave?” said Yixing politely which made Sehun smirk and shook his head, “You’re acting the role of a very protective boyfriend well,” said Sehun as he take a glance on Luhan who’s now made eye contact on the ground.

 

Sehun assumed that Yixing and Luhan are already together since Luhan didn’t even denied it when he said ‘boyfriend’.

 

Yes. He’s glad that Luhan is happy now.. but it hurt him so much that it’s not with him. But what can he do?

 

Before Sehun can leave, Luhan grabbed his arm immediately like his life dependent on it. Sehun gave him a blank look. Then it hit Luhan. He doesn’t have anything to say, rather he can say. He wanted to fix it. To fix them. Ask him what the hell happened to them. But there’s nothing came out from his mouth.

 

“I got to go.” That’s when Luhan snapped back to reality. It can never be the same anymore. Luhan reluctantly let Sehun’s arm go. Can he really let go? “Thanks,” Luhan whispered which Sehun returned with a nod before walking away.

 

Luhan wanted to hit himself. Yell at himself to stop being the weak and easy Luhan. He told himself and to Sehun that they’re done, that he won’t love the latter anymore. He’ll let him go. Forever. But he just can’t do that. He feels that if he finally let Sehun go and give them closure, he’ll never be happy. Worse than what he felt when the younger broke up with him through a text message. He’ll feel alone.. empty.

 

He can’t let that happen.

 

“It isn’t fair, you !” Luhan yelled which made Sehun stop on his tracks. “You said she’s not your girlfriend and you love me, what the hell is wrong with us then?!” Luhan yelled, crying. Sehun, still on his back answered, “It’s just that I don’t deserve you. You’re too.. perfect.” Luhan faked a laugh. “I can’t be unfair to you.” Sehun added.

 

“Guess what, you already are.” Said Luhan glaring at Sehun’s back after harshly wiping his tears with the back of his hand. Sehun didn’t answer him and continued walking like the conversation is over. That they’re over.

 

When Sehun is already gone. Luhan’s knees gave up and he cried and cried. Yixing don’t know what to do. He isn’t supposed to see that. So he just rubbed big circles on Luhan’s back hoping it would make him feel better. When Luhan stopped crying, he decided not going to work and just go home. It’s not that important compared to what he just lost now.

 

When Yixing offered to take him home, Luhan rejected saying he wants to be alone for now. “Thanks, Yixing. You’re a great friend.” Luhan said with his pretty reassuring yet sad smile. How can Yixing argue with that?

 

Luhan walks home while staring into nothing. He can’t grasp the reality he is in right now. Yes, he felt brokenhearted before, but why is this time he felt that he can’t go on?

 

Before he can enter his house, his phone rang with an unregistered number on it. Luhan answered it, anyway.

 

“Yah! Oppa! You can’t let Sehun leave without making up! Tell him you love him no matter what and you’ll wait!.... You’ll wait, right? You love him, right? Oh gosh, you have to! I don’t know what to do! Sehun is being too stubborn! Oh gosh! What do I do? ” the other line cries. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at the confusion because of Ah Ra was saying.

 

“Wait, Ah Ra. Breath. What are you saying? And,” Luhan pauses, biting his lip. “Can you tell me what’s really happening?”

 

There’s a pause on the line before Ah Ra answered with a sigh, obviously contemplating of what to say or what is she supposed to say. “I.. I can’t. Sehun must tell you that.. I’m so sorry,”

 

Luhan smiled bitterly. “But he won’t tell me anything..”

 

Ah Ra groaned as a sign of her frustration. “When you both made up, can I strangle him once? Pretty please? Oh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! We’ll be leaving tonight by the way! Oh, I’m such an idiot! I’m supposed to tell you that first! I’ll tell you our flight details!” Ah Ra said rapidly.

 

Luhan doesn’t know what to feel. Relieved because Ah Ra told him the details of their flight to get Sehun back or sad because Sehun will really leave him.

 

Luhan smirked. As if I’ll let you.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

/hides under the table/ Sorry for not updating for sooooooooo long. I’m working on a BaekYeol fic, that’s why. I’m sooooo sorry. >3<

 

I’m still thinking on how to end this fic (all my ideas were burnt by all of my examinations. OTL)… any suggestions? LOL.