Part Eleven: Yours, Mine

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Flashback

 

I thought she’s not the same as her. But I guess, all of them are the same after all.

 

“Hey, . Come over here.” I said to the girl I don’t even know the name. I kissed her when I saw Luhan went inside the classroom. Why did she look like that? Is she the only one who can cheat? I watched her from my peripheral vision as she walks towards us.

 

“Excuse me. I believe that’s my boyfriend.” She said.

 

I stopped kissing this and answered her not making any eye contact. Why does she look like that? I just.. I can’t give in.  “I believe not anymore. Flirting with some other guy while you’re with me was considered us done.” I said as I remembered the photos from the bulletin board. So maybe that’s why she isn’t so herself while we’re in the date. Maybe she’s thinking of that .

 

“Babe, how ‘bout we continue this in some other place?” I said because I feel I wanna hurt everyone around here now. I stand up and made my way outside.

 

“I-I’m not flirting with anyone!” she said. I can already tell from her voice that she’s crying. What the hell? Don’t make me the bad guy here.

 

I  smirked. “Then you can flirt with anyone now.” I said as I made my way outside.

 

“Hey baby,” said the girl earlier as she wraps her hands in my arms.

 

I glared at her. “ off.” I said as I left her. I decided to go to the studio to think things out. Thinking that breaking up is the best way. Being by her side is not a good thing for me.

 

But the thoughts I made all vanished when I saw Luhan and that in the cafeteria, patting her head.

 


 

 

Present

 

“Yaaaah. Sehun-ahh. You’ve flirted with some other girl earlier, right?” Luhan said with eyes speculating Sehun while he leans his face in his boyfriend’s shoulder.

 

Sehun coughed and looked away. “I-I didn’t.”

 

“Tss. Liar.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“Okay, I’m not. I just kissed her because I thought you’re flirting Kai behind my back. I-I just wanna get even. That’s all. I-I’m sorry.”

 

“Jinja? Then what’s with the Babe, how ‘bout we continue this in some other place huh?”

 

“T-That’s nothing!” Sehun said as he feels Luhan is a bit angry and of course, disappointed in him.

 

“Then what did you do after you went out of the room and skipped class? Play hide and seek?” said Luhan, noting his sarcasm.

 

Sehun sighed. “We didn’t do anything. Promise. When I kissed her, it doesn’t feel anything like what I feel when I kiss and touch you, so after we got out of the room, I left her and went here to think things through.”

 

Even though the thought of Sehun being with another girl hurts him, Luhan thinks that maybe Sehun is just scared of the mere thought that Luhan is leaving him to be with some other man.

 

“Se—“ Before Luhan can talk, Sehun hugged him. “Just.. Just be with me, okay? I’m not going with anyone other than you. So, if you can just..”

 

What a baby. Luhan said to himself as he chuckled. He then moved his face closer to Sehun’s and kissed his forehead.

 


 

“Happy birthday, Jongin!”

 

“Thanks.” Kai said as he nods.

 

Kai is Eul Gi’s friend, that’s why he knew about Luhan’s secret. He fell for Luhan in first sight, even though it’s too cheesy for him as he says. But when he found out about Luhan in that situation, he don’t know why but he got interested in him, so he asked questions in Eul Gi instead.

 

He reached the room with Luhan making his way out. “Oh, happy birthday Kai! You didn’t told me it’s your birthday today!” Luhan said cheerfully with smile on his lips.

 

Because I didn’t had the chance ‘cause that took you away. But what can I do? You like him, of course. Loss in words, Kai replied. “Thanks. Where are you going?”

 

“Umm, I’m going to the washroom. And.. and about what we’ve talked about earlier.. can you please keep it a secret? I’m planning to tell him the truth.. I’m just spotting the perfect chance.” Luhan said as he plays his fingers worried on Kai’s answer. It’s a good thing that Sehun is called by their professor because of skipping classes.

 

“S-Sure..” Kai said as he form a forced smile that went unnoticed with Luhan.

 

“Yaaaay! Thank you, Kai! I owe you a lot!” Luhan said as he claps his hands. “Really, thank you! So, gotta go. See you later!”

 

He’s no good for you. “Sure but.. I’ll take you away from him.”

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Nehhh~ So here’s part eleven! ^___^ Thank you for those who are leaving comments! I really really really do love them! Hope you’ll leave more. It makes me excited in updating. Hihi. <3

 

I’ll try to update tomorrow. Super busy in schoooool. T^T Are you guys also attending school? I’m excited on summer vacation. I’ll spazz everyday in summer! Haha. And I’m thinking about writing TaeKaiSoo fanfic. Mwehehe. Not sure, though. XD