Part Twenty: The Night

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

“Should we go somewhere before we go home?” asked Luhan while they’re on their way outside the academy. He’s happy that he’s with Sehun with no more lies; he is loved by Sehun as the true Luhan.

 

“Where’d you wanna go?” asked Sehun to his boyfriend. It’s already 6pm and he doesn’t care if he goes home late as long as he’s with Luhan. He just missed him so much. He knows that it’s hard to forgive Luhan for deceiving him, but what can he do? His love for the boy is greater than the hate he felt.

 

“Hmm.. anywhere is fine.” Said Luhan with a wide smile and it also faded at turned to a pout. “But we have a test tomorrow. Aish. I totally forgot about it, you should study.”

 

Sehun still don’t want for him and Luhan separate just yet. And he came up with a great idea. “Why don’t you go in my apartment and tutor me? You can stay for the night.” Said Sehun with a wink that made Luhan blush. So, they ended up walking to Sehun’s apartment.

 

Luhan don’t need to study for the test, he’s in college after all. (He didn’t enroll for this semester for Seul Gi. He doesn’t care anyway.) He decided to just stop going in high school with Sehun and try to enroll for his college lessons at SM Academy too.

 

“Yeah.. We agreed that you’ll tutor me..” Sehun pauses, “But how come you don’t even know a single problem in Mathematics when you’re already in college?!”

 

“Hehe. I’m not the best in Math, you know. It’s not my forte.” Luhan said with a laugh to at least amend his embarrassment. “Aish, you’re no help.” Said Sehun with a sigh.

 

“I can still help you with other things, you know.” Said Luhan, a little bit proud. Sehun turned to look at his boyfriend, “I don’t wanna hear that from a person who can’t even do multiplication.”

 

“Hey! That’s mean!” Luhan said with a pout and Sehun answered it with a laugh. “Then, what help can you get me?” said Sehun raising an eyebrow.

 

“This.” Said Luhan and bent over to kiss Sehun. “And this,” and he kisses again, “And this..” he said as he kisses his boyfriend for the third time. “How’s that kind of help? Helped you with anything?” said a red-faced Luhan as he smiles at Sehun, embarrassed.

 

“I still have four..” said Sehun, slightly amused. “Four?”

 

“Ten kisses a day?” said Sehun that made Luhan laugh. “Babo. You don’t need to count. I’ll kiss you as many times as I want. Haha. Wait, continue studying! I’ll make you something to eat.” said Luhan as he stand up and made way outside Sehun’s room to the kitchen, and also to calm his heart from beating faster as ever.

 

“Umm.. Sehun? Would ramyun be fine? U-Umm.. I-I’m not that good in cooking either.. S-Sorry..” said Luhan, head’s low.

 

Sehun chuckled because Luhan is being too cute. “You’re really no good. You’ll feed your boyfriend who’s studying for his test a bowl of ramyun?” After Sehun said that, Luhan’s tears starting to form on his eyes. “I-I-I’m s-sorr—“

 

“But ramyun is my favorite. Can you make me some?” Sehun said with a smile and Luhan pouted. “You always really want to see me cry. I hate you,”

 

“I love you, too.” Sehun laughed and Luhan just rolled his eyes on him.

 

Hours passed, “Hey Lu, you could sle— and you’re already fast asleep.” Said Sehun as he chuckles. He decided to give Luhan a piggy back. Oh, he’s surprisingly heavy. Sehun thought that he’ll watch his boyfriend from eating too much sweets.

 

Sehun leans his face into Luhan’s. How come you’re so pretty? It’s the first time that Sehun can see and stare at Luhan’s face this close. Pretty long eyelashes, skin so white and smooth, cute little snores, and those pink lips.. Sehun shakes his head and bit his lower lip. Kissing a sleeping Luhan is very tempting but he prefer an awake Luhan. He doesn’t want to wake the boy up from his slumber. He just decided to continue studying to his test after kissing Luhan on his forehead. “Sleep well, Lu..”

 


 

“Sorry, Luhan. I need to go.” Said Sehun. They’re now at the airport. “W-When will you be coming back?” asked Luhan, tears falling at any moment.

 

“I-I don’t know..” said Sehun, avoiding Luhan’s gaze.

 

“But.. H-How about us?” Luhan said while his head down low, he doesn’t want Sehun to see him crying.

 

“Lu.. I can’t be unfair with you and go abroad while you’re here waiting for me. I-I don’t know when I’ll be coming back, so—”

 

“No! I’ve heard that before, Sehun!” said Luhan, finally crying. ”I don’t want us to break up! Not again!”

 

Sehun took a hold on Luhan’s shoulders. “Lu, calm down! Luhan!” and Luhan opened his eyes and hugged Sehun. “Sssh. It’s just a dream. Glad you woke up. You had me worried to death when I heard to you shouting. Stop crying..” Sehun said as he Luhan’s head and kisses it.

 

“S-Sehun.. Don’t you ever break up me, okay?” Luhan look up to meet Sehun’s eyes. Sehun kissed Luhan and said, ”Promise, I won’t.”

 

Luhan sighed; he just can’t hide his relief. The thought of Sehun breaking up with him is already ripping his heart away.

 

After Luhan calmed down, “Um.. Actually Lu, I forgot to tell you something..Uhm.. You see.. I-I need to go to New York..”

 

 

 

Author’s Note: (Please read it. Hihi.)

 

OMG. I really didn’t expect you guys to like my fic. I’m just an amateur writer and you guys are giving love in my first fanfic. I really thank you guys! Reading your comments is what makes me happy the most. <3 Guess I will not end it on the 25th chapter ‘cause you requested me not to. ^_^

 

And thank you for giving responses whether I should write another fic or not. Hihi. If ever, what OTP would you like? :)

 

And here’s chapter twenty! How is it? Post your comments! <3