Part Seven: Date

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

                                                           

 

It’s Saturday, Luhan and Sehun will be having a date. Classes went well that week, not to mention about the whole academy making a fuss about Luhan and Sehun’s relationship. Many boys regret on why they didn’t hit on Luhan earlier than Sehun and the girls, well, they are a bit envious but they know Sehun will soon get tired of dating Luhan. Because they know that Oh Sehun will never fall in love.

 

It’s 9am and Luhan is the first to come on their meeting place, in the station. Ugh. Where is he? Did he back out? Or maybe, did he buy flowers or chocolates? And the thought makes him blush and smile like a fool as he didn’t notice Sehun’s presence,

 

“Hey?” Luhan shocked said, “Wha-what! Ah. Hey?” Luhan just smiled awkwardly at Sehun who looks so hot in his casual outfit. He’s a little bit disappointed that Sehun is not holding even a single flower or chocolate.

 

“So, let’s go?” said Sehun as blood runs through his face by the sight of a cute Luhan today.

 

They decided to stop into a café, and Sehun learned that Luhan have just a little bit interest in sweets.. if ordering 3 slices of cake just for himself is a little bit. Luhan eats his cake happily until he noticed Sehun is not eating and is just staring at him which made him conscious about himself.

 

“Don’t you like sweets?”

 

“Not that much. I prefer looking at you.”

 

“A-Aish. W-What are you saying? J-Just eat!” Luhan said as he blushes and refused to take a look at a smiling Sehun right in front of him.

 

When Luhan finished eating all the cake (including Sehun’s), they started talking on what to do next.

 

“So, where are we going to do next?” asked Luhan as he smiles at Sehun, colors of pink never left his cheeks.

 

Sehun shrugged. “I don’t know. I never went on a date before.”

 

Sehun’s answer made Luhan confused. “Eh? Why? Impossible. You’ve been with many girls before.”

 

“Yeah. But we’re not dating. We make out.” Sehun said simply as if it’s nothing. While on the other hand, Luhan felt all of his blood ran through his face because he’s never been comfortable about that.

 

“Okaaaaay. So, how about we watch a movie? Then let’s go cycling at the park?” Luhan said enthusiastically as Sehun shrugged and smile at him and nod in response.

 

They arrived at the movie house and Sehun noticed that Luhan is annoyed which made Sehun worry if he did something wrong.

 

“Hey. What’s wrong?” he asked Luhan.

 

Luhan pouted. “Nothing.”

 

“Tell me.” Sehun hold Luhan’s hands and he smiled at him which made Luhan’s heart go wild.

 

Luhan sighed in defeat and pouted, “Those girls keep looking and smiling at you. It’s annoying.”

 

Sehun chuckled and wrap his arms in Luhan’s waist. “Don’t mind them. I’m with you.”

 

Before Sehun went to buy snacks and ticket, they fought on what to watch. Sehun wants to watch Killer Toon, a horror movie which Luhan strongly disagree. “I want Hello Kitty!” said Luhan. Sehun said he rather die than to watch Hello Kitty, so they decided to watch Miracle in Cell No.7.

 

Luhan waited for Sehun who’s in-charge of buying the snacks and tickets because he’s the man.

 

It’s Saturday so there are many couples dating, so Luhan thought that Sehun might take long. So he decided to follow Sehun. Not until he saw a familiar figure. Is that..? Shocked, Luhan followed that familiar figure until the figure disappeared from the crowd. Luhan wander the place more expecting to see who he’s looking for until he reaches an unfamiliar place with less people in it. He didn’t notice the group of guys approaching him.

 

“Hey, pretty. Are you alone?” said by one of the guy who look like a nasty gangster.

 

“U-Umm. No, I’m with my boyfriend.” Said Luhan, trying to sound not to care even though he’s actually scared by the looks of the guys who approached him.

 

“Aww. Where is he? He left you alone? Just come along with us. We’re gonna have fun.” Said by the guy who smiled at Luhan. Creepy! Luhan thought.

 

“N-No, thanks. My boyfriend will be here soon.” Luhan said as he tried to walk away.

 

“Aish. Just come with us!” The guy said as he grabbed Luhan’s arm.

 

Luhan closed his eyes wishing Sehun could come and help him.

 

“ off, you piece of s.”

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Omo! Is that Sehunnie? The familiar figure? Whoooo? *O*

 

So here’s part seveeeeeen~ Hihi. Sorry if it was lame. I don’t really know what couples do in their date. I never really had a boyfriend. Haha. XD

 

I’m excited for the next update! You’ll know why. :”””>

 

Leave your comments! Byeee~ Tharanghaeyoooo. <3

 

Luhan's look for todaaaay~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's look for todaaay~