Part Four: Infatuation

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

"Sehun-ahh.."

 

W-Wae? Is she dreaming of me?! Sehun’s thought is interfered by a knock from the door.

 

“Is anybody in there?” And for some reason, Sehun didn’t answer.

 

Morning came and Luhan and Sehun are still asleep. Luhan’s head is on Sehun’s shulder while Sehun’s head is on Luhan’s head. Sehun’s is the first to wake up, so he had time to stare look at Luhan’s face. She’s really pretty.. If it’s not Luhan and just any other girl, Sehun might have done something. Sehun is also confused as to why he treats Luhan like this. He’s even leaning on his shoulder and for some reason; Sehun is happy okay with it.

 

Luhan woke up because of the caretaker of the academy who accidentally opened the door loudly. “Omo! We’re save! We’re aliveeeeeee!” Sehun just facepalmed.

 

The caretaker confused, asked them, “Why are the two of you are in here? I knocked each room and checked if there’s anybody locked in.”

 

Luhan, who know himself that he fell asleep the whole time looked at Sehun with question mark all over his face.

 

Sehun just shrugged and went to where his bag is and takes his exit. Luhan also shrugged and gave his thanks to the caretaker.

 


 

 

Luhan went home. It’s 6am and his class is at 1pm, means that he has enough time to sleep more and get ready for class later. Of course, Seul Gi threw him questions on what happened with Sehun and why didn’t went home last night. But Luhan is too tired to answer her questions so Luhan told her that they’ll talk after he wake up. Before he sleep, he still have the thought of a child Sehun crying in his dream.

 

I wonder why he is crying in my dream. It’s not true, right?  Because of that, Luhan’s curiosity about Sehun ate him. He wants to know Sehun more. He thought that he may have good or what may is reason on why he became a cassanova.

 


 

Sehun went to his apartment where he lives alone. He threw himself in the bed thinking what he will do with Luhan. Yeah, he’s not dumb enough not to realize that he’s feeling something for Luhan. Though, he’s sure that it’s just infatuation. He can’t let himself fall for anyone. People who fall in love are losers.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Sehun leaning at Luhan. It's quite opposite in the story but it's just too cute so, whatever! Hihi. >/////<

 

So here's part four! Leave your comments, I appreciate them sooooo much~ :"""">

Part five, coming up!