Part Twenty Seven: Make Up

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

If I replied to his message five months ago and asked him ‘Why? Don’t. I don’t want to break up. I love you,’, what could have happened? Will we break up? Will that change his mind? Would this happen to us?  Luhan thought as he cries. But all the questions in his head told him something.. You’re scared to know the reason.

 

Luhan just stayed where he spent the most of his free time in the academy.. where Sehun kissed him.. He just stayed there, cried his heart out. Luhan’s lying if he tells that he doesn’t expect Sehun to follow him and see him here. He’s expecting Sehun to come, to say sorry, to say he loves him.. but school hours ended without Sehun in the studio.

 

Luhan went out the studio with swollen eyelids due to his crying. He texted Kyungsoo that he’ll not be able to go to the café today for he’s not feeling well. Maybe he’ll just get extra shift on weekends. For now, he wants to go home. He seriously needs some rest.

 

“I’m home,” Luhan says weakly to inform Seul Gi who’s watching M Countdown. “Oh, oppa, dinner?” said Seul Gi, eyes still on the television.

 

“Naah. Not in the mood,” says Luhan dryly.

 

“Oh, by the way, I’ll be up early tomorrow, maybe 2am? I’ve got a trip with my friends. Hihi.” Says Seul Gi excitedly. “Okay,” Luhan says which made Seul Gi turn her head to his brother to say that he’s the best. “Oppa! You cried?! What happened?” Seul Gi asked worriedly.

 

Luhan sighed. “Nothing.. I’ll go to my room okay? Take care tomorrow. Goodnight, Seul Gi-ah.” Luhan says as he ruffled Seul Gi’s hair with a weak smile.

 

--

 

Luhan woke up with a weird feeling on his waist and face.. something warm. Am I dreaming?

 

“Arghhh..” Luhan says as he tries to open his eyes and met with shiny beautiful brown orbs. “Hey,” Sehun says as he wraps his hands tighter around Luhan’s waist while he shower kisses on the latter’s face. “I’m sorry..” he says as he kisses Luhan’s eyes. “I’m so sorry, Lu..” Sehun says as Luhan cries and pulled his neck to hug him closer.

 

“Sssh.. Sssh,, I’m here, baby..” Sehun says as he touches Luhan’s back in circular motion to let him feel his presence. That he won’t leave him.. for now.

 

“I-I d-didn’t sleep with a-any of t-them.. I-I’ve never been in a relationship with a-any of them.. I-I just l-loved you.. N-Not a-anyone else, Sehun-ahh..” Luhan cries.

 

“I know, I know..” Sehun says as he cupped Luhan’s face and kisses him on his lips. Luhan’s out of breath from all the crying but the hell Sehun care, he wants and needs to kiss Luhan.

 

Luhan broke the kiss, both of them breathless. Sehun rested his forehead on Luhan’s and closed his eyes, he wished moments like this can stay forever. “.. I really missed you.. I missed your smell, your touch.. I missed kissing you like there’s no tomorrow..” Luhan just bit his swollen lip, feeling the heat rise up to his face. He doesn’t need to look at the mirror to know how red his face is.

 

“I love you..” Luhan whispers. “I lo—“ Sehun was cut by the ring on Luhan’s front door.

 

“I-I’ll just get it,” Luhan says as he runs to the door, cursing the one who just disturbed their moment. “What the fv— Oh, hi, Yixing!” Luhan says, surprised, a bit sorry for the curses he thought to say to the visitor.

 

“Umm.. hi.. Can I.. Can I come in?” Yixing says as he shows his angel-like smile.

 

“Ah.. Uhm.. The house is reaaaaally messy today, Yixing. I’m afraid I can’t let you in today. Sorry.” Luhan says but regretted it as Yixing’s expression suddenly got sad. “Maybe next time?” Luhan says, glad that he’s smiling again. “Okay!” Yixing said with a thumbs up. Oh you cute little thing!

 

“Umm.. by the way.. I’m here ‘cause I’m wondering if you’re okay? I haven’t seen you yesterday since.. um.. that happened..” Yixing said as he scratch the back of his neck.

 

“I’m fine now, thank you, Yixing..” Luhan says with a grateful smile which Yixing nodded in return. “Who’s that guy, by the way?”

 

Luhan flinched. “H-He’s.. He’s my ex boyfriend.” Said Luhan, Sehun’s break up message flashes back through his mind.

 

“Ah.. I’m sorry.. and sorry for I didn’t stand for you back then.” Yixing said while looking at the ground, disappointed in himself. “Oh, gotta go. See you, Luhan.” Yixing waves which Luhan returned with a grateful smile on his lips.

 

“You seemed close,” Luhan hears as he closes the door. “Well, not that close.. we just met.” Luhan answered as he felt Sehun’s hands wrap around his waist, hugging him from behind. “I don’t need to be jealous, right?” Sehun breathes on Luhan’s ear, which the latter nods in return.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Really, Luhan? There’s nothing to be jealous abooooout? Hihi.

 

Here’s the update! Woooo. Not yet done, 3 stories lined up, 12 chapters all in all. Haven’t touched the PC quite for today. :3

 

Anyways, how’s this chapter? Post your comments, chingus! <3

 

Next update? I actually don't know. But probably before Saturday. /le hides/ Don't kill me. T^T

 

ADDED: For those who are confused, where Sehun came from? He sneaked at Luhan's house. Seul Gi's not home, Luhan fast asleep.. there. XD There's no impossible if you want something badly. LOL

Luhan is easy? I thought so, too. An it's making me feel sad. Luhan taken for granted. //3 But what can we do? He loves the boy so muchhhh~ AND, uhmm... wait for the next update. Hahaha. See ya!