Part Seventeen: New

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Luhan went home first to fix himself, as a girl again. He found Seul Gi in the living room, sitting in the sofa and crying.

 

“Oppa.. I-I’m sorry..” Seul Gi cries. “I-I told S-Sehun the truth..”

 

Luhan don’t know what to say. He can’t blame Seul Gi, he knows he’s at fault for not telling him the truth beforehand. Luhan just smiled at his sister and patted her head, “Oppa will take it from here.” Luhan knows Sehun is mad. Well, why wouldn’t he be?

 

Luhan wears his ordinary guy clothes and went to Sehun’s apartment where they agreed to meet. Luhan rang the doorbell and heard Sehun from inside, “Just come in.”

 

Luhan opened the door and came in, walking around the apartment looking for Sehun. He became surprised when he got in the living room because someone hugged him from behind. Of course, he knows who it is. “Missed me?” Luhan crinkled his nose, “You smell alcoho-umphh—“ Luhan’s words were cut off by Sehun’s lips.

 

“Does it also tastes like alcohol?” said Sehun with a sheepish smile. Luhan pushed him away but Sehun is just stronger than him. Sehun pushed him and pinned him against the wall and gripped his wrists.

 

“Aw!” said Luhan being pushed too hard.

 

“I see you’ve got a new haircut. You’re still pretty on your clothes.” Sehun smirked.

 

“Se-Sehun, I-I’m sorry..” said Luhan, head’s down for he is scared to look at Sehun at his eyes. He’s afraid of the emotions he can get from Sehun. He didn’t notice Sehun leaning in, lips touching his.

 

“S-Sehun..” said Luhan as he felt Sehun kissing his neck. “W-What are you d-doing?” Sehun again went back to kiss Luhan’s lips, and whispered in his ear, “You must be happy you got me, right?” said Sehun, gripping at his wrists hard.

 

“I-I’m so sorry..” Luhan cried, not because of the pain Sehun cause in his wrists but because of the pain he’s doing to Sehun’s heart.

 

Sehun’s grip loosens and put his hands on the wall for support, a little bit dizzy because of the alcohol and the pain in his heart. He instead leaned his forehead at Luhan’s shoulder and cried.

 

“You.. You must be happy.. F.ck..” Sehun cried. There’s nothing Luhan can do. He just hugged and cried with him until Sehun fell asleep. He put Sehun onto bed, changed his top, wiped his face and made honey water for his hangover and wrote a note onto it.

 

Drink this.

 

I’m sorry.. I love you..

 

There’s just something Luhan heard before leaving that broke his heart and made tears escape his eyes. “How.. How I wished I just d-didn’t met you at all..”

 


 

It’s Thursday, two days after the talk with the drunken Sehun. Luhan decided to go to school to check up on Sehun, well, he knows Sehun hates him, worst, is disgusted by him. He doesn’t care anyway. He just wants to know if Sehun’s doing well.

 

Luhan didn’t wear his girl clothes and wig today. He’s the ordinary Luhan.

 

When he got in school, people were talking about him.

 

“Is he a new student? Wow! He’s handsome!”

 

“Do you know his name?”

 

“He looks like Luhan. Is he her brother?”

 

“I got to be his girlfriend! OMG!”

 

Luhan just sighed, but something caught his attention.

 

“Hey, is it true that Sehun will go abroad?”

 

“Guess so. I’ve heard his talk with the Dean, he’s just finishing some requirements. He’ll be here for just a week and go abroad.”

 

“Aw, jinjja? Waaaa. Just when Luhan and him broke up.. I thought I could have the chance!”

 

Sehun will go abroad? Luhan just made his way to their classroom and sat in his chair. Sehun is still nowhere to be seen. Where are you, Sehun? /sighs/ He must be flirting with some other girl again.

 

“Umm.. E-Excuse me? Are you new here?” said by his girl classmate.

 

“Um, yes.” Said Luhan, a bit hesitant.

 

“Oh. I’m Ah Ra, by the way. What’s your name?” said by the girl shyly with a smile.

 

“Umm—“

 

“Can you f.cking get out of the way?” said Sehun in an irritated voice.

 

Ah Ra pouted, ”The way is big enough. You can go that way to your seat’s direction.”

 

“I don’t care. I want this d.mn way so, get out.” Said Sehun and the girl rolled her eyes and just went to her seat.

 

“Um.. T-Thank you, Sehun.” Said Luhan.

 

“I don’t talk to strangers. Don’t talk to me as if you f.cking know me.” Sehun said to Luhan without looking at him.

 

“R-Right..” said Luhan, trying his best not to sound too hurt.

 

“The new prof is here!” announced by one of their classmate. Well, Luhan don’t care anyways. He just takes glances on Sehun, I’ll miss you.. If I can just tell you and stop you to leave.. but.. I don’t have any right to do that..

 

Luhan?” Luhan got startled because of a familiar voice.

 

“X-Xiumin?!”

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Is it lame? >////<

 

Updates will be once a day. ^_^ I’ll be inactive again soon. ///3

What do you want for the next update? KaiSoo special chapter or continuation o HunHan story chapter? Let's have a poll. Comment your answer! ^_^

 

So, here’s part seventeen! How was it? Leave your comments! <3