Part Ten: Jugulae?

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Luhan is in the cafeteria, murdering his hamburger using his fork. How dare you, Oh Sehun! You’re telling me that I’m flirting with someone while you’re the one who’s really flirting with some other girls! And how dare you, you didn’t even listen to me!

 

“Um, I guess it’s already dead.”

 

“Huh?” said Luhan as he sees Kai looking so amused.

 

“Is this seat taken?” asked Kai referring to the seat next to him.

 

“Um, no. Go ahead.” Luhan said, smiling. “Um, Kai? Can I ask a favor?”

 

Kai shrugged while taking a bite on his sandwich. “Sure. Anything I can do. What is it?”

 

“C-Can you please tell Sehun that there’s nothing between us? That you’ve just kind enough and saved me from the bad guys from the movie house and got your hands injured?” Luhan said brightly like Kai is his only hope.

 

It took Kai a few minutes before answering. “I-I’m sorry. I can’t.” Said Kai as he looks away from Luhan’s sad eyes.

 

“B-But why? I mean, there’s nothing to lose if you help me tell him the truth.” Luhan said as tears start to form in his eyes, the thought of Sehun don’t have enough trust in him and their break up makes him cry.

 

“Yeah. I won’t lose anything. But.. I want to have you. I like you, Luhan.”

 

Luhan’s mouth dropped wide open. “HUH?”

 

Kai got embarrassed and looked away. “Damn it. It’s all not my style.”

 

“I know that you’re not a girl, Luhan. But I still like you.” Said Kai.

 

Luhan don’t know what to say. Oh my God! How did he find out?!

 

As if reading Luhan’s mind, Jongin said. “I’m Eul Gi’s friend. She told me about you and what you were tasked to do. I don’t know why but.. I still ing like you. Besides, you’ve already hurt Sehun through that. Why bother to explain to him?”

 

Luhan found himself dumbfounded. “I-I don’t know..”

 

Kai smiled and pat Luhan’s head. “I’ll take care of you from now on.”

 

“No need. She don’t need you until I’m here.”

 

Luhan looked up to see Sehun holding Kai’s hand away from his head.

 

“S-Sehun?”

 

Sehun gripped Luhan’s wrist and pulled him away until they reached the studio. Sehun took a seat with his back facing Luhan.

 

Luhan pouted and sit a meter away from Sehun.

 

“Tss. Are you cheating on me?”

 

“I’m not! Y-You’re the only one I like..”

 

“Then, what’s with that photos?” Sehun said as he looked at Luhan.

 

“Those were nothing! Remember when we’re at the movie house? I-I saw a friend and tried to follow him but some bad guys tried to bring me with them, so Kai just happens in the place and helped me. He even got injuries in his hands, that’s why I’m blowing it. My Mom says it eases the pain.” Luhan shrugged.

 

Sehun chuckled. “Babo.”

 

Luhan just smiled widely at Sehun, happy that they’re already okay.

 

“Sooo, can I still flirt with anyone I like now?” Luhan said as he smiles mischievously.

 

Sehun smirked. “You wish. Jugulae?”

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Here’s part tennnnn~ Hihi. I’ll try to update again tomorrow morning before I come to school. ^___^

 

Leave your comments! And thank you for those who are leaving comments! I appreciate them a looooot~ :””””)

 

12KST. Saengil chukha hamnida, Jongin oppa! Tharanghaeyoooo~