Proof

Chorus

“Push her up against the wall and take her? Make her scream your name? Really, Jessica? Really?” Jessica giggled, ignoring the fact that Yoona was upset at what she did. “You sly woman. When I get back I would push you up against the wall and make you scream my name.”

 

“Is that a threat or are you trying to because I gotta admit, it’s working.”

 

“Very funny. It was so embarrassing.”

 

“Did it work though?”

 

“Yeah, I think it did. I don’t even want to think about it.”

 

“You want me to give you something else to think about?”

 

Instead of answering, Yoona just stared at her, wondering why her shirt had holes in it. It looked like a rat decided to chew parts of it. They both agreed to save but she never thought Jessica would come to the point where she couldn’t even buy new shirts that didn’t have holes in them. Once she’s passed that, she noticed how thin the fabric of the shirt was and how she could see that Jessica was wearing a black bra.

 

She smirked at that and when Jessica saw it, she knew exactly what was running through her head. “Do you want me to strip?” Yoona nodded enthusiastically. Too enthusiastically, in fact. “Not gonna happen,” Jessica deadpanned. “But look what I have.” She grabbed something her bed side table and showed it to Yoona. “After begging my parents for it and emphasizing how much I’ve been missing you, they’ve finally agreed to fund my trip to France to see you.”

 

Yoona grinned from ear to ear. She was going to see her soon and she had her soon to be in-laws to thank for it. “That’s great! I’ll talk to Heechul-oppa so I could either bring you to work or take a few days off so we could spend time together.”

 

“Sounds like a plan.” Jessica didn’t exaggerate about begging her parents to pay for her airfare. It was too xpensive for her and she and Yoona made a vow not to spend so much money so when she had the chance to talk to her parents, the first thing she brought up was her need to see Yoona in person again. Her dad was a little difficult to convince but with the help of her mom, he finally agreed to give their daughter what she wanted. The main reason being Jessica rarely ask them for things. “I’m excited to see you again. I feel like it’s been years and it’s only been two months.”

 

“I finally have that effect on you, huh?”

 

“Yeah, sometimes I wonder if you’ve ever put a love potion in my drink because that’s honestly the only reason I could think of as to why I’m suddenly acting like this.”

 

“Funny you mentioned that. I actually asked Tiffany about her love potion guy. She probably sought after his help too and that’s why your sister likes her so much now.”

 

“I knew it.” Jessica shook her head in faux disappointment.

 

The two laughed it off. “When are you flying in? I’ll pick you up.”

 

“Thursday next week.”

 

Yoona immediately put it on her reminder. “Got it.” Her eyes have once again landed on Jessica’s shirt and she decided to try and push her luck. “Thursday next week is still five days from now and I really miss you so...can you show me your boo—“

 

“Good night, Yoong,” Jessica said, shaking her head. “Oh, by the way, I’ve been sleeping with almost nothing on nowadays. I find it more comfortable.” She then ended the call. That was actually a lie. She still sleeps in her pajamas. She just wanted to tease Yoona even more.

 

Yoona groaned in despair when the image of Jessica disappeared. All she wanted was a peek.

 

 

---

 

 

Yuri was walking back and forth in the hallway, waiting for Taeyeon to come out of the recording studio. Today was the day she was finally going to ask Taeyeon to go out for dinner. Just the two of them.

 

Just the act of asking Taeyeon out took hours of practicing with Key.

 

“Shouldn’t I ask her out for dinner? That would be proper, right?”

 

“That would be too big for you. Ask her out for coffee.” He sat across Yuri and tried to channel his inner Taeyeon. He swept back his bangs and tilted his head a bit. “If I were Taeyeon, how would you ask me to go have coffee with you?”

 

Yuri opened just to close it back again. She pursed her lips to think and Key had to wait a whole minute before he got an answer.”She’s not very fond of coffee.”

 

“What does she usually drink then?”

 

“Uh...milk.”

 

Key sighed. “You should just go ask her out for dinner. If I were Taeyeon, how would you ask me out to have dinner with you?”

 

“Can you go out with me...for dinner?”

 

“You can’t do it like that. It’s as if you’re unsure if you really want to take me out for dinner and eye contact is really important. You can’t be staring at other stuff. You need to look at me in the eyes. Got it?”

 

“But doing that makes my knees wobble.”

 

“This is why she can’t take you seriously. You’re almost like Krystal to Tiffany.”

 

“That’s a bad thing?”

 

That sounded an awful lot familiar to him. He started wondering how he got himself into this mess. Maybe if he had stayed with his dad, he wouldn’t have to deal with this but who was he kidding. All this lesbian drama was exciting. Surrounding himself with people such as his best friend and this girl in front of him who’s akin to a lost puppy was keeping him entertained. “Okay. Do exactly as I say. If you don’t I will know.”

 

Yuri rehearsed the lines that Key told her to say as she waited for Taeyeon and when the girl finally came out, Yuri almost stumbled to get to her. “Hey.” Act like a normal person would and not someone who’s head over heels for her and stop calling her “unnie.”

 

“Oh. Hi, Yuri.” Taeyeon smiled and Yuri tried to focus on the gap between her eyes just like Key instructed. When Key asked her what she thinks Taeyeon’s biggest flaw was, she answered her eye gap. It was unusually wide so he told her to look at it and remember that even the great Kim Taeyeon has a flaw. She then went on and defended her saying that that flaw makes her more adorable which only frustrated Key even more.

 

“I was...” Don’t you dare sound hesitant. You’re not wondering if she could go out with you. You want her to. “I came here to ask you out for dinner.” She’d probably look like she can’t go but don’t lose hope. Toughen up, woman.

 

“I actually have dinner plans with the guys. You could come with us if you want.”

 

If it’s not the two of you alone then don’t say yes. “No, it’s okay. Maybe some other time.” She smiled and walked away but Taeyeon’s voice halted her. She would definitely wonder why you’re suddenly inviting her for dinner.

 

“Is there something you want to talk about over dinner?”

 

Don’t go and say ‘Because I like you and I would be willing to kiss the ground that you walked on. Oh and it’d be great if we could go out on a date.’ Be cool and don’t put yourself out there so soon. “I’ll tell you when you can finally go out to dinner with me.”

 

On her way down the stairs, she saw Hongbin smiling at her, which she found odd, but she let it slide. The guy was probably hanging out with Key too much. When she got out of the building, she was enveloped in a tight hug and if she hadn’t recognized the strong scent of the perfume he was using, she would’ve whipped out the taser she got from Krystal.

 

“I am so proud of you.”

 

She pushed him away. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You did it! I mean, you guys aren’t going to be able to go on your date tonight but you still did what I told you to do! That makes me one proud momma.”

 

“How did you even know?”

 

“I asked for Binnie’s help. I did say I was going to know if you didn’t follow my instructions.”

 

“You’re creepy.” The grin on Key’s rodent-like face didn’t falter and it made her smile just as wide. “I really did it!”

 

“Let’s go out and celebrate you being able to get one step closer!”

 

 

---

 

 

“Jessica!” Yoona called out as soon as she spotted the older girl coming out of the gate. She’s been waiting for this for almost a week so when Jessica was close enough, she pulled her by the waist and gave her a kiss that would make up for the two months that they’ve been away from each other.

 

Jessica let go of the bag that she was holding and wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck. The kiss between the two lasted up until Jessica remembered that they were still in a public place and people could be watching. “Y-Yoong.” She gently pushed Yoona by the shoulders. “We’re at the airport. Strangers are watching us.”

 

Yonna looked around. “I don’t think they’d mind.” Jessica picked up her bag which Yoona quickly grabbed from her and the two of them walked out of the terminal. “I’m serious. The other day I saw these two guys kissing and—“

 

“Oh my god, Yoona, did you stare at them?” She let go of Yoona’s hand but the girl was quick to glue their hands back together.

 

“No, no. I looked away right away but when I looked back again, they were still going at it and other people didn’t seem to mind. Isn’t that how it’s like where you’re from?”

 

“Yeah but I’m not about to shove my tongue down your throat in front of that many people.”

 

Yoona handed the luggage to the driver and both of them got inside the car. She grabbed this opportunity to attach her lips to Jessica’s once again. “We’re alone now.”

 

Jessica pushed her once again when their driver entered the car. “No we’re not. Control your hormones, teenage boy.”

 

Yoona let out a frustrated sigh and tapped the man’s shoulder to get his attention. “Sir, hurry. S’il vous plait,” she said and he nodded. “Merci.”

 

“Two months in and you already know how to say please and thank you in French. Impressive.”

 

“I’m detecting a whiff of sarcasm.”

 

Jessica laughed. She wasn’t exactly being sarcastic. She really was impressed. Yoona’s pronunciation could improve but the way she said those words just now was kind of cute. At least for her it is.

 

When they arrived at the Lefebvre’s, Yoona half-dragged her fiancée to her room, leaving Jessica’s things downstairs.

 

“Shouldn’t I say hi to the owners of the house first?”

 

“They’re not here,” Yoona answered shortly. They entered her room and she locked the door behind them, pushing Jessica up against the door.

 

“This seems familiar. We’ve done this before,” she said, trying to remember when and where they’ve done this exact same thing while Yoona kissed the base of her neck.

 

Yoona slid her hand underneath Jessica’s shirt, tucking out the front of the shirt from her pants. She would never understand why Jessica loves doing that. Her hand slowly made its way to Jessica’s but before it even got there, she was being pushed by Jessica once again. She was going to complain but when she realized she was being pushed towards the bed, she just let it be.

 

In a matter of seconds, she was already on her back and Jessica was straddling her thighs and taking her her top off.  Yoona’s smiled grew wider when the older girl started kissing her ear down to her neck. She heard Jessica humming before she lay next to her and wrapping a possessive arm across her waist.

 

“Jetlag, baby.”

 

“Wh-what?” She stared at Jessica who already has her eyes closed. She huffed and removed Jessica’s arm from her waist. She turned her back on her and curled up.

 

The older girl giggled. She could barely keep her eyes opened. “Is Kim Yoona really sulking right now? It would’ve been cute if it weren’t for her reason of doing it.”

 

“You are such a tease,” Yoona mumbled.

 

Jessica hugged her and they ended up spooning on Yoona’s bed. “I’m really tired. The flight was really long. Just give me time to regain my energy.”

 

“I’m starting to think you’re just making up excuses.”

 

Jessica snuggled closer to her and shook her head. “I’m just exhausted.”

 

A few minutes later, Yoona turned around, careful not to wake Jessica up. Jessica shifted a bit and they were now back to their position before Yoona went all sulky. “Jessica?”

 

There was no response. Yoona held her closer and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. “You are gonna get it from me once you wake up.”

 

A small smile made its way to Jessica’s face. She wasn’t planning on teasing Yoona at all but her reactions were just too priceless. She never thought it’d be this fun and she’s getting kick out of doing this. She pushed those thoughts at the back of her mind and decided to get her long and well-deserved rest. She knew Yoona wasn’t kidding when she said she was going to get it from her.

 

 

_____

this shirt. shouldn't all of us love this shirt? seriously.

if anyone thought i was going to make this a rated chapter then you're clearly mistaken i'm not willing to put myself in that awkward position just yet. 

and i only made it this way because i'm starting to get yoonsic deprived 

Title: Proof by Paramore