Bootylicious

Chorus

 

6 months later

Yoona came back. YoonSic got married. You guys missed TaeRi's blooming love story. You also missed how KrysFanys relationship became more serious and then Yoona found out about TaengSic. It got resolved. End

 

Do you guys really want that? Because I can give it to you. Who wouldn't want to get things done easier? I don't get why some readers post a comment that says "yoonsic"? what exactly are you trying to achieve? do you want me to give you yoonsic? too bad i don't have them. does it give you more karma points if you do that? stop it i could just give you mine i don't even know what it's for. and again with the update soon like seriously i write something and that's all you get from it? yoonsic and please update soon? it makes me feel like you're giving me orders tbh and i don't like that. it'd be better if you don't say anything if you really can't say anything. it's not like i beg for your comments. it only makes me feel like i write crap if that's the only comment you could post. rant end. here's your random update

 

 

“The girls here are really tall.”

 

Jessica squinted her eyes and pursed her lips. “You’ve been away for three days and you’re already busy checking out girls and talking about them to your fiancée? Are you kidding me?”

 

Yoona laughed. “It was an observation.”

 

“It better be.”

 

“Since when have you become so scary?” she asked when she felt goosebumps caused by Jessica’s glare. “I’m not complaining though. You’re still incredibly y.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at her attempt to lift her mood up. Yoona went on and talked about the person she was going to live with and how she wouldn’t have a hard time talking to the woman because she could also speak Korean.

 

“Madame...Lefev...Lefeb,” she sighed, “it’s spelled L-E-F-E-B-V-R-E. It’s really difficult to pronounce so she said I should just call her Minyoung-unnie. She married a French guy and they’ve been together for 20 years. She has a daughter who’s studying in Italy and she’s really cute. I’ve seen photos.”

 

Yoona went on and on about Madame Lefebvre’s life and how she doesn’t look like she already has a nineteen-year old daughter and how she almost looked as old as Jessica. She took it back when she saw Jessica frowning. She then went on to talk about how beautiful Paris looked and how much she admired the architecture. She told Jessica about almost jumping out of the car to take a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower but instead she showed a picture of it that she took.

 

Jessica listened to her attentively and noted how happy Yoona looked as she talked about the things she’s experienced when she stepped foot in France. She told herself that she did the right thing when she didn’t stop Yoona from going.

 

It took her some time to notice that Yoona has already stopped talking and was just staring at her, looking highly amused. “Are you aware that you were smiling by yourself?” Jessica shrugged. “You look lovely.”

 

“I could be taking a crap and you’d still say that.”

 

“Yeah and I’d still be saying the truth.”

 

“I miss you,” Jessica suddenly blurted out.

 

“I miss you, too. I told you, you should have stopped me.”

 

“And miss out on how you smiled while you talked about the sight that you’ve seen there? I’m not gonna trade that for anything.”

 

Yoona bit her lip and held back a smile but thought it was pretty pointless to do that so she broke out into her signature wide grin. “I love you.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Jessica shrugged playfully, “I love you, too.”

 

“So what have you been up to while I was gone?”

 

“Yuri invited us to her place and made us watch Star Wars. She was the first one to fall asleep.”

 

Yoona laughed and revealed that Yuri only wanted to get into Star Wars because her sister’s a fan.

 

“She likes Taeyeon?” Jessica asked, an amused smile making its way to her face. “I thought it was just a small crush.”

 

“Pretty sure she likes her more than that. My best friend’s gay for my sister.”

 

Jessica tried to recall instances when Yuri would show her special fondness over Taeyeon and she honestly couldn’t remember any. Then she remembered Krystal’s hints about the person that Yuri likes. A midget. She knew it could’ve been any other short person but since it’s not Youngbae, it’s probably Taeyeon.

 

“Minyoung-unnie says dinner’s ready. We’ll talk tomorrow, okay? Rest. It’s already late there.”

 

Jessica checked the time and nodded. “Eat a lot. Talk to you soon, Jar Jar Binks*.” She chuckled to herself when remembered the character from Star Wars.

 

“What?”

 

“Google Jar Jar Binks. I think you and Yuri are somewhat related to it.”

 

Jessica ended the video call and before Yoona went to the dining area, she googled it first. She pouted when she figured out what Jessica meant. “My neck’s not that long.”

 

 

---

 

 

Krystal carefully parked her sister’ car which she borrowed to get to Tiffany’s place. She’s bought lunch for them to eat.

 

She was in the process of opening the door when she heard a familiar song playing. With her brows creased, she slammed the door open and shouted, “Yah! You traitors!”

 

Key has turned around to face her but Tiffany kept going at it like nobody’s business. “I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly. I don’t think you’re ready for this. My body’s too bootylicious for you babe. I don’t—“

 

Krystal has already hit pause and that stopped Tiffany. “Oh, Krystal.”

 

“Don’t ‘Oh, Krystal’ me. What do you think you two are doing?”

 

“We were just singing,” Tiffany answered, totally clueless as to why Krystal was getting all worked up.

 

“Yeah, you were singing my song with Key.” The younger girl then pointed her finger at her best friend, “You! Friendship over!” Key simply rolled his eyes and flipped his bangs.

 

“What the hell are you so upset about?”

 

Tiffany stood there with her hands on her waist. She really doesn’t get how that’s such a bad thing.

 

“To be fair, Krys, Bootylicious fits her more.”

 

“Key... I can’t even look at you right now. That’s our song! That has been our song ever since we were kids! Traitor!”

 

“You are such a drama queen.” Key held her by the shoulders and added, “I’m so proud of you. I think I could cry.”

 

Krystal made a face and pushed Key away. “I’ll let it slide this time but I swear to god, if I see you two doing this again, some would get slapped.”

 

“You are such an idiot.” Tiffany stepped down from the couch and took the paper bags from her. The three of them ate lunch together. Key and Tiffany were suggesting places they could go to and Krystal was busy turning them down.

 

“I’ll only go to the mall if you promise to carry me on your backs because I’m too lazy to walk.”

 

Key faked a laugh. “You don’t have to go with us, Krys. I’m sure Tiff and I would be fine on our own.”

 

“Kim Kibum, are you trying to steal my girlfriend away from me?”

 

“Don’t be silly. If I liked girls, trust me, Tiffany would never be my style.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“Girl, have you looked at your closet lately? All of the items in there are atrocious.”

 

“Wh—You looked inside my closet?” She turned to Krystal who was watching them with little interest. “Krys, he invaded my personal space.”

 

“I showed it to him. We both agreed that we’d rather combust in flames than wear any of your outfits.”

 

“Ugh!” Tiffany slumped down her chair and pushed her plate away. Earlier she was just having fun singing “Bootylicious” with Key and now the best friends were ganging up on her and making fun of her choice of clothes. It’s like having two Jung Krystal with her. She can’t wait for Key to leave the country now.

 

“You know what’s a great idea? Let’s burn every piece of clothing that you own, even your underwear—“

 

“Leave her undies alone,” Krystal warned.

 

“Fine. Let’s burn everything you own minus the underwear and then we’ll go to the mall to shop for new ones and voila, from that point on people would think you have great taste in clothes.”

 

“Krystal,” she whined.

 

“Key, stop making fun of my girlfriend.” Krystal said it so half-heartedly that it only pissed Tiffany off even more. She heard her phone ringing and got up to answer it. When she came back, she told Tiffany and Key that she has to leave and go somewhere with her sister.

 

Tiffany pleaded to come with her and she was going to relent until Key said that if she allowed Tiffany to go then he should be allowed as well. Krystal ended up leaving them both.

 

The two decided to go shopping under the condition that Key won’t touch any of Tiffany’s things when she’s not around.

 

“How’d you and Krystal meet and become friends?” Tiffany asked as they sifted through the shoes that were on display.

 

“It started in the fourth grade. That time I was already too fab and the other kids couldn’t handle that.”

 

“So you were bullied and Krsytal was there to save you from the bullies and the only one to befriend you?”

 

Key laughed and hit her arm. “Silly. No one could bully me. My mom’s family owned the school. Those peasants are too scared to even think badly of me. Like I said, I’m simply too fabulous. Krystal, on the other hand, was just this shy little nerd. Too quiet, that girl. She likes reading more than playing with other kids. She actually was bullied before I met her and before we became friends.”

 

Tiffany put the shoe back to the rack and looked at Key to see if he was just joking. “Krystal? Jung Krystal? My Jung Krystal was bullied?”

 

“Yeah. Can’t blame the girls at our school though. Krystal was pretty and smart but she’s too shy and she doesn’t speak to just anyone and that didn’t sit well on the other kids so she got pushed around. The thing about her though is that she didn’t mind as long as they didn’t hurt her physically.”

 

“That’s horrible.”

 

“It is, for the girl who pushed her once. We never saw Vicky ever again.”

 

“Did Krystal hire someone to kill her?”

 

“She was in fourth grade. Are you serious? But no, she’s still alive. She’s back in China.”

 

“Wait so how did you two become friends?”

 

“We were paired up in a class experiment. All I did then was to complain about the other kids’ bad haircut and by the end of the period, she was laughing and was making fun of other people with me.”

 

“So you influenced her into being mean to other people? You created a monster,” Tiffany muttered.

 

“Which is worse though, creating a monster or being in love with one?”

 

“Touché.” Tiffany saw a top and hurriedly walked towards it to grab it from the rack. “This looks pretty.”

 

Key recoiled in disgust. “It would be pretty doused in gasoline and thrown into a pit of fire. There’s a special place in hell for girls who like hot pink a little too much. You’ve reserved your spot in there.”

 

Tiffany went home carrying five bags that held items which Key personally picked for her and she had to admit that for a guy who dressed like a walking garden when she first met him at the airport, Key really had good taste when it comes to clothes.

 

The two of them got home and found Krystal on the couch, waiting for them.

 

“Hi, Krys. Where’d you and Jessica-unnie go?”

 

“Somewhere. We just ate dinner together and talked.” Krystal looked at the bag looking a little too excited. “What’d you buy?”

 

“Clothes.”

 

“Just clothes?” Tiffany nodded gleefully. “I knew it! You forgot!” Krsytal walked away, leaving a clueless Tiffany behind. Tiffany was going to ask Key what was wrong with her but the guy was already out of sight so she followed her girlfriend to her room.

 

“What did I forget?”

 

Krystal didn’t answer and changed into her pajamas, a pair that she kept in one of Tiffany’s drawers just in case she decides to stay for the night.

 

“I’m sleeping on the right side of the bed.”

 

Tiffany pouted and shook her head. “That’s my side of the bed.”

 

Krystal ignored her and took the right side of the bed and covered herself with the duvet. Tiffany sighed and went to her bathroom to take a quick shower. When she got back to her bedroom and removed the blanket that was covering the left side of the bed, the side that Krystal always slept on, she saw a hand-written message and a long-stemmed rose that didn’t look like she picked (stole) it from someone’s garden.

 

Happy 200 days! I should get an award for being able to last 200 days of being in a relationship with you and actually being happy. I had an urge to jump in front of a moving train for the first few months but now that urge is gone and is replaced by the urge to just get myself slightly injured every time we have to go out with you looking like Majin Buu.

 

She looked at Krystal who was sleeping next to her. She couldn’t believe Krystal remembered and she forgot. She was going to wake Krystal up to say something but thought against it when she heard her light snore.

 

Tiffany lay down next to her and hugged her from behind. “You cute idiot.”

 

____

*jar jar binks si this character from star wars compare its neck to yoong's

sorry for this weird chapter i wanted to "UPDATE SOON" yeah 2 tons of sarcasm on that one

will edit errors later

Bootylicious by Destiny's Child