Nine

Dreams

Nana

A few days after the incident, and Lay was still yet to say anything to me. We mostly just avoided each other, as we both knew the consequences should anyone find out about what we did. Well....almost did. We still worked together during lessons, but I could feel the awkwardness between us, and I didn't like it. 

The members would be heading out of town for a few days, to participate in an concert held by Super Junior in Thailand. Though not all the members were performing, they were all going just to experience the atmosphere of what a concert backstage feels like. 

I was looking forward to a few days off after working tirelessly with these boys for the past 2 months.  We were still 10 months off the deadline, but there was just a mountain of work needed to be done. We were most likely going to be making more chorey while they were away. 

 Suho had been feeling unwell this morning, so his chances of going to Thailand were unknown. I hoped that he would improve during the day, so that me and Tae wouldn't be stuck with him over the next few days while everyone was away. But I knew the chances were low, he was running a fever this morning. 

Beep

Signalled that the boys were home. All 12 of them. They had language lessons this morning, while Lay, Luhan, Kai and Sehun practised their dance for the concert. I walked into the living room to see them slowly pile in. Suho came in last, looking horrible. Though I was still not happy about how he was treating us and creating this split in the group I went up to him. 

He looked at me, with eyebrows raised. His face was quite white and he was breathing rapidly. I put my hand to his forehead, it was boiling. He decided right then and there, that collasping would be a good idea. He toppled right on top of me, knocking me over. 

"Nana!" yelped Lay, who hurries over to pick up Suho. 

"I'm fine" I reply,"Get him to a bed, and take off as many layers as you can." They needed rest, all of them. The were all overworked and exhausted, I was hoping that the next few days off would give them some time to recover. I went to the sink and filled up a bowl with water and handed that with a couple of small towels to Kris.

"Wipe him down with this, it should help" I said, before looking through the medicine cupboard. Ah, there it is, Nurofen. Filling a cup with water, I took the medicine to Suho. He was wearing just a singlet and shorts, and Kris had finished wiping him down. 

I thanked him as he walked out of the room, and he smiled in return.

"He's tough. He'll be fine after some rest" he said. I nodded, before giving Suho the medicine, which he took, with a somewhat grateful face, before his eyelids fluttered close. 

It was just me and Lay left in the room. He was standing on the other side of the bed, and we both looked at each other. I knew that I should cut him off. I didn't want to end up like the other dance teacher. But the way he was looking at me, was making it so hard. My heart was starting to race the longer we stared at each other. 

He walked around the bed until he stood next to me. He took my hand and pressed something into it. Pulling me until a embrace, he held onto me tightly. His chin rested on my shoulder, slightly shocked, I slowly lifted my arms to hug him back. Ba-thump, ba-thump. Both of our hearts were beating rapidly. I took a deep breath.

He smelled so nice, the perfect mix of scents. So warm as well. He pulled back, continuing to look at me. The way he looked at me, made me feel, beautiful. Though I never really cared what people thought about what I looked like, I certainly didn't have any attractive features either. 

I think I like him....I know that I like him....But was I willing to put everything on the line for this one boy? 

He started to lean in. My brain went crazy, should I push him away? One kiss wouldn't hurt? But he stopped. His face...well more importantly his lips centimetres from mine. He was still looking at me, debating. He then closed to gap, brushing his soft, luscious lips across mine, before leaning back. He gave me a small smile before disappearing out the door. 

My hand went up to my lips, were his had touched mine. It certainly wasn't a kiss, but it left me wanting more. I turned away from the door, hoping to hide my flushed face in case anybody walked past. 

"AHHH!" I yelped, seeing Suho looking at me, eyes wide open. .

Tao

We left that night for Thailand without Suho, since he was still ill. I sat next to Lay hyung for the ride to the airport and he kept looking at his phone. I asked him what he was waiting for, but he never answered me. It disturbed me a little, seeing as he always sleeps in the car. 

I also ended up sitting next to him on the plane. He was acting really weird by then. The annoncement was made to turn off all mobile phones, but he continued to stare at the screen. Waiting for something.

"Hyung. You have turn off the phone. You don't want us to crash do you? I certainly don't" I said panicking slightly.

"Ok, ok. I'm turning off my phone." he grumbles.

"Who are you waiting for?" I cautiously question, he looks out the window for a while before replying.

"Nana."

"Why?"

"Because...well....b-because...", he looks down, sighing. "I thought that...she.....would..ughhh. I can't say Tao...You would be upset with me. Everyone would" he says finally.

"Is it because......you like her?", its not like I didn't notice how Lay looked at her, and how she responded when he would sometimes brush against her.

"N-no, that's not it!"

"Come on, hyung, its not like it wasn't obvious. Everyone could see you had a thing for her, you don't have to be embarrassed. Just don't act on it" I concluded.

"You don't get it" he whispers, "I already did...."


A/N

Soooo two other people within exo knows...reckon Suho's going to do anything about it?

Thanks to the new subbie: marianne who also paid the ransom for this chapter

The ransom for the next chapter is two comments :D

So comment and subscribe for more...well exo..? haha 

Thanks to all subbies and readers so far :)