Eight

Dreams

Nana

One week later, and there were no more practical jokes. The group however was still split between sides, working together was becoming very awkward. Suho completely ignores Tae and me when we teach. 

As unreachable as ever...

Those that were on our side, generally enjoyed spending time with us, whereas the others ignored us when they could, but would participate in training. 

Sehun who was quite cold in the beginning, began to warm up to us. His normally emotionless face, would sometimes be transformed into a rather extreme smile...Slightly creepy

Another habit I've noticed from him is 'Yehet'. A word he would say when he got the dance routines correct, and was happy with himself. Baekhyun, who has a weird attachment to wearing eyeliner, would often pick on Sehun about his funny word. Kris was protective as ever, and willing to step in should the other members be too mean. 

Lay, he can sleep through pretty much everything. On the outside, he's a shy and quiet person, who doesn't often express himself. Usually when he does, he gets shouted down by the other members, but there is more to him than meets the eye.

I had moved into Tae's room after he suggested, but his things remainded, and have yet to be moved. I was looking through the drawers for a pair of pants, as he had conviently forgotten them when he went the a shower, when I found a whole bunch of pictures hidden between sweaters. 

After giving him the pants I had gone back to the pictures. The first was of a woman sitting in front of a house, her face resembled Lay quite a lot. She wore traditional chinese clothing and behind her hung red laterns. Her smile was similar to Lay, very gentle, but expressed much joy. 

The next photo was of a child Lay, his hair shaved at the sides, and the top tied into a pony tail. HIs trademake dimple smile had already developed. Such a cutie. The next photo was unexpected though. It was Lay during his high school years....I hate to say it..but he was chubby.

Someone that I would've never imagined to even have a slight amount of fat on him was chubby in this photo. I started chuckling, it was so funny. Someone cleared their throat in the doorway, and I looked up still laughing to the man himself. His hair was still wet from the shower, and he was in the process of rubbing it with his towel.

"What are you doing?" he asks, curiously.

"I found these in your drawer, I hope you don't mind" I chuckled, before showing him his high school picture.

He immediately started blushing, striding quickly across the room, he took the picture from my hands.

"That was before SM, and its a reminder for myself to always work hard and stay fit" he mumbles, hiding behind his towel. 

"Aww, no need to be embarrassed, there's nothing wrong with not being skinny. I just couldn't imagine you like that" I teased.

His towel was know flopped over his head revealing just his face, his cheeks were still flushed, but he flashed his cute dimple smile

Baekhyun

I was lying on my bed after another long day at the practise studio, completely drained of energy. We just had chicken for dinner, but I was so hungry again. The managers had just left, so I thought I could sneak in a bit more food before calling it a night. I hauled my dead body off my bed, careful not to disturb Chen and Chanyeol, who were both snoring in their bunks. 

My knees cracked once I stood up. I must be getting old indeed, and I haven't even debuted yet...

I made my way to the kitchen passing Tae and Nana's room. I almost made it passed when I heard Lay's voice coming from the room. I stopped in my tracks, straining my ears to hear their conversation. I inched my way back towards the room, with my back sliding across the wall.

"Here's me when I first visited Korea" Lay said

"Wow, you had already lost all your weight" Nana exclaimed

"Yeah, by that time I was already training in order to debut"

"Omo, what's this?" Nana suddenly says

"AHHH, don't look at that..." Lay yelps

"It's cute, let me see....please?"

"NO...you're never seeing this ever again"

"PLEEEAAASSEEE....I'll tickle you if you don't give it to me..." she threatens

"Fine....Just don't tickle me...." he grumbles

"Are those your grandparents?"

I held my breath, Lay hardly ever talks about his grandparents. It was a very sensitive subject for him, aside from knowing that they took care of him and practically raised him, we knew nothing.

"Yeah, they took care of me while my parents worked, and I haven't seen them in a long while" he whispers.

I peeked in to see, Nana staring at the photos, and Lay looking at her. She looks up at him, her face only inches away from his. I slide lower down towards the ground, so that they wouldn't notice me. 

My breathing increases as Lay takes the photos from her hand, and put them on the bed. Omo....Hyung's going to get KISSED!!!!!
He leans in, eyes beginning the close, Nana stays completely still, as he gets closer and closer...I put my hand over my mouth to avoid squealing..

"BACON!!!! WHY ARE YOU LYING ON THE FLOOR?!" yells Tao. 

I pull my head back behind the wall and quickly get up, by this time Tao was already standing next to me.

"What's so in~..." I clamped my hand over his mouth. Pulling his ear I dragged him towards the living room. 

"Shut up....YOU RUINED IT" I thundered at him

"Ruined what hyung? What'd I do?" he says, completely oblivious to the moment that he had ruined. I turn Tao around so that I'm facing the rooms again, and I see Lay stick his head out, wondering what the commotion was about...

Did they get to kiss before Tao ruined it?? I can only guess.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for the randsom, and I hope you like this chapter :) A special mention to a friend who gave me the complication to this plot. You know who you are...Thanks dude :D

qwerty28 has paid the ransom for this chapter, so thank you 

For the next chapter the randsom will be one comment again, seeing as you took so long to bring it last time :( 

Special mention to subbies: Chazminy Angie195

Please comment and describe :) 

Bring the randsom for the next chapter in lightning speed :D