Five

Dreams

Nana

I looked on as Lay craddled Tae in his arms, feeding her bread. His hands gently rubbing her arms, comforting her. My heart dropped a little inside, to see him caring for her....Why do I feel this way?...Did I want to be comforted too?...And fed bread?

Tae was looking a bit sheepish and awkward at being so close to Lay. He saw that she was embarrassed and moved quickly to help her stand. Lay disappeared as the other boys crowded around Tae to ask if she was alright. No one even gave me a second look, even though I was in the exact same boat. It hurt. Water started collecting in my eyes, the frustration, stress and tiredness making the emotions attack my usually composed self. 

I was distrubed from my self pity by someone tapping my shoulder. I turned to see Lay standing next to me, offering me bread as well. His somewhat sleepy look replaced by one of concern.

"Nana, why are you crying?" he asked quietly

"I'm not crying.." I said defensively, I merely blinked to get rid of the extra moisture. Wiping my eyes would be admitting that I was indeed tearing up.

"What's wrong?" he said, while his hand reached around me to pat me on the back...Like a little child....

It almost made me want to cry more..but I had to be strong. If Suho ever saw me waver he would go all out to break me. 

"Nothing" I snapped, remembering when he comforted Tae....Was I jealous of her?...Nah, I'm just hungry....

He seemed unfazed by my reaction though, he looked thoughtfully at me

"Well if you want to talk, I'll be there for you...."

I nodded, not daring to look at his face. For someone who usually just sleeps, he can be a very insightful person. I was feeling better though, he hadn't forgotten me, even when Tae had. He didn't leave though, but stood beside me as I nibbled at the bread he had given me. Savouring every bite...even though it was plain bread...it feels like this is the most delicious food I've ever tasted. 

Every bite was savoured. The bread practically melted in my mouth....so heavenly.....I could taste the yeast, the sugars in the bread....hmmmm

Lay chuckled beside me...

"Can you not look like you're having a 5 course fine dining experience? It's making Minseok hungry", he smiled.

I looked to see Xiumin staring at the bread in my hands...there was a hungry look in his eyes. I had noticed that he was quite skinny, though he was one of the cutest looking members, he would've looked better with chubby cheeks. Despite being quite skinny, he was quite the energetic and talented dancer. 

"So damn cute as well, with that face" mumbled Lay as I was staring at Xuimin.

..."Hu...h?" I stuttered in surprise, but it sparked something in my heart. 

But he only looked at me with a sleepy look again....

Why is he being so mysterious? It's only tempting me to find out more about him....Boys, I will talk to Tae tonight

Xiumin

Everyone had crowded around Tae as soon as she stood up, and I somehow got pushed to the back. Seeing as there's 12 of us, and I wasn't exactly the tallest. How come they didn't eat breakfast? It's not like they couldn't grab something from the fridge before heading over here. 

The heavenly smell of bread suddenly wafted back to my nose, making my stomach growl. My mouth started to water, I swallowed so I wouldn't dribble. I looked for the source of my pain... you diet. YOU....I'm so damn hungry~...

I saw Lay standing close to Nana, holding out a piece of bread. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but she took the piece of bread. They continued to talk....but their voices couldn't be heard by me over my growling tummy. The saliva in my mouth continued to run like water...

Nana began to nibble on the bread, eating only a small portion at a time. I wanted to walk up to her, grab it, and stuff it all in my mouth. Feeling the sweet taste of bread again. The thought of being fat was the only thing that held me to where I stood. I had lost a lot of weight already, but the scars of being teased about being fat in my younger years still haunt me. 

I saw Lay look at me and say something, in turn, Nana turns to look at me. I could see the hunger in her eyes that reflected my own. She seemed to look deep into me. Her eyes creased in concern, as she in turned wondered why I was staring at her so hungrily. 

Since when did those two get so close? 

I looked to him patting her on the back, but she had turned away, so I couldn't see her face anymore...Is there something wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N

Hey guise ^^

Sorry for not updating yesterday I had work and yeah....I managed to write half before I went brain dead...so I finished is after work again today :) I know I'm trying to address lots of issues..and I don't know if its confusing you....soweee

Please comment...and subscribe :D