Four

Dreams

Lay

I woke to the sound of Soo Man screaming to the girls on his phone. I blinked sleepily and looked around. Sehun had his arms around me, cuddling me. It was nice and warm, he looked down when I moved. 

"Hyung, I think the girls are in big trouble because of Suho. I don't want to take sides and make Leader angry, but it's unfair on them".

Sigh...Even the baby acknowledges that this is a bad idea. Why can't Suho see it..?

"I agree, but there's not a lot we can do when Suho's watching"

I cuddled further into his embrace and closed my eyes again. Suddenly, it occured to me that Suho was acting suspiciously in the morning Taking out bread from the freezer... Was he setting another trap for them? I peeked over a Kris, his face was impassive as ever, but the slight crease between his eyebrows indicated, he didn't agree with this method either. Hyung is really nice, he does look after everyone. These girls were no different...He should do something about Suho though. 

 

15 mins later......

 

The girls ran into the room, gasping for breath. They still looked like they lacked sleep, and were messily dressed...not the best impression. Soo Man stood in the middle of the room with his arms crossed against his chest, foot tapping in impatience. An understatement would be that he scowled at them. His mouth was chiseled into a frown, mulitple creases had developed over the last 30 minutes on his forehead and his eyes had narrowed down to slits. 

"Tardiness on the first day?" he said quietly, "You girls are really something."

"We're really sorry, sir. It won't happen again, I promise" interjected Nana while bowing. As she straightened out, she looked sideways at Suho, checking his reaction. But Suho maintained a poker face, inside he was no doubt laughing his head off...Cruel...

"I'll give you one last chance, because of the talent you showed, but let this be a warning to you. Should this ever occur again, your contract will be ripped up and you will be sent back to Australia".

"Thank you so much for the opportunity" Taeyeon said "We won't fail you again"

Soo Man grunted and left the room. 

The girls let out a breath of relief and hurried to the front of the room. 

"Ok guys, have you warmed up yet?" Nana asked while plugging in her Ipod.

"No" called Suho. I looked at him...but we went swimming...that was our warm-up...

"Well the rest of us have" called Kris...

"Well the, Suho go run around the building for 15 mins, then come back" said Taeyeon. 

His eyes widened in surprise....er.....Have fun...I grinned, the girls were fighting back. Good, we don't need to do that much for them it seems.

Nana

I looked at Taeyeon...that was unexpected. We normally had other warm-ups and in this weather, running outside wasn't that pleasant...it was freezing. She turned to me, feeling my gaze, and smiled...Huh, she's not going to take crap from him either...Good.

Suho left and I looked at the rest of the group.

"Ok, well, the first song that you are performing as a group is History. I'm sure you've heard it already so today will be teaching you the prelim moves and positions".


Suho arrived back in 15 mins slightly puffed, and extremely pissed off.

I looked up from helping Xiumin with some of the moves. 

"Suho, your position will be in the back corner. Kai, can you teach him the beginning few moves, seeing as you have them under your belt already"

"Sure, sem" and he moved to teach Suho the beginning of the song. Seeing as I just shoved him in the corner, I didn't look at him. He was no doubt about to blow up. He thinks that he had power to control everything? Well no, I do as well..

 

One hour later....

 

"Alright gather everyone, we're going to practise putting everything together for the first minutes of the song alright? Take a 5 and we will begin after that" I said. Everyone mumbled a response and I went to sit next to Taeyeon who had collasped into the couch. 

"Nana, I'm so hungry..." The one response she got was a growl from my stomach. We had no food though, there wasn't anything we could do. 

"Come on Tae, you can do it! Half an hour to go" I held my hand out for her, "Let's go".

We stood at the front of the practise room again, I clapped my hands, "Come on 5 minute break over. Get back to work".

I pressed the play button, and we began practising.

"Suho, you're actions need to be sharper, and move your hand like this" I said while showing him the movement. I honestly was telling him because he was lagging behind, even Kris was keeping up.

"YOU'RE PICKING ON ME ON PURPOSE!", he yelled before storming out of the room and slamming the door with a bang.

Everyone stood looking at the door...

"I really wasn't..."

Kai looked at me "I know you weren't, but it felt like it, to him." His eyes widened..."Tae......", he mumbled while pointing behind me. 

I turned to see that Tae had collasped onto the ground. I rushed to her. 

"Tae, wake up" I shouted...What was wrong with her?...

Lay pushed everyone out of the way. In his hand, he held a piece of bread, he waved it in front of Tae's nose. 

Her eyes snapped open, I sighed...She was ok, just really hungry. The trick that Suho played still nagged at me, starving us was not cool at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone, another chapter :) Suho is sure being a meanie, think he'll change into a loving person...like ever?

Leave comments below on your thoughts :D Much appreciated