The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against Your Hand

Beautiful Girl

Heoyun's POV:

I walked in the store with Dongsun. He then started jumping up & down. I chuckled, "Did you find your mom yet?" i asked him. He looked at me then pouted. "Ani Noona ~" he said.

I bent down to his level. "Where did you last see your mom?" i asked him. He then looked at the aisle's infront of us. He then looked at me then said, "The-The hall way that's cold." he said, unsurely. I nodded then we went to the meat aisle. The was a few people there looking for meat. He then shouted, "Eomma ~ Where are you?" i smiled then walked down the aisle.

"Is your mom here?" i asked then looked at him. He then shook his head. "Hmmm ?" i said, "Lets go to the place with the many glass doors." i said, trying to use words that he'll understood. His eyes then grew wide. "There Noona ~" he said, "Thats were eomma was at."

"Arasseo ~ Gaja?" i said & he nodded happily. Once we got there, the hallways was empty. "Eomma left without me ?" the little boy questioned sadly. I was about to say something to him but the voice coming out of the intercom interuppted me.

"If anyone see's a boy, about 6, with black hair & with the name Dongsun, please come to the front."

He looked up at the ceiling then at me. "Noona ~~ The ceiling said my name."

I laughed then bent down his level. "I know where's your mom....."

"Where noona ~?" he asked.

"Come ~ I'll bring you to her." i said, then held his hand so he doesnt get lost again. Once we go to the front, a woman -- probably in her mid 30's, with eyes puffy from crying, saw us .

"Dongsun-ah ~" the lady said & started running. "Eomma ~" Dongsun said, then left go of my hand & started running towards her. Once they met half way, they embrassed eachother. The woman then carried him, then walked towards me. "Jeong mal gamsahabnida ~" she said, wiping away her tears.

I smiled. "Ani ~ Gwenchana ~" i said, assuring her. "Where did you find him at?" she asked me curiously. "I was at the movie theater about two blocks away when he tugged on my jacket." i said. "He told me he was lost so i helped him."

"Oh Thank you so much ~" she said, "How will i ever repay you?"

I shook my head. "Ani ~ Its ohkae ~" i assured her. "You dont have to pay me back."

"God bless your soul" she said, with a smile. i smiled back. Dongsun then looked at me. "Heoyun Noona ~ Come home with me."

Me & his mother laughed. "I would love too but my parents might worry about me." i said. The woman then reached into her purse & gave me 30,000 won. My eyes grew wide when she took my hand, put the money on my hand & closed it. "Keep it."

I looked at her then said, "Oh no ~ I cant accept this ~" i said, handing it back to her then said, "Ani ~ Its the least i can do." She said, with a smile. "Dongsun-ah ~ Say goodbye to noona" The woman said, & DongSun waved at me.

"Annyeong Noona ~~~ I love you." he said. I waved back & said, "Dongsun-ah annyeong ~" i said. "Thank you again ~" Dongsun's mother said.

"No problem ~" i said, then they left. I sighed. I feel good ~ I hope Dongsun would remember me when his older...... Even though i highly doubt he'll remember me ~

I then exited the store. I was taking my time until some grabbed my wrist. I turned around to find a guy, probably like Ricky & Gongchan's age.... Or i dont know -- he's taller then i am. Lord help me ~!

"N-Ne?" i asked. "I've been watching you lately." he said. My god, i have a stalker ~

"Y-You have?" i asked. He nodded then he said, "I go to the same school with your neighbor Miyoung."

"You know -- Miyoung?" i asked & he nodded. "I have her for Math"

"O-Ohkae" i said, trying to let go of his grip but he held my wrist i bit tighter. Oh god, i'm gonna die ~ I havent even finished school yet ~ Can i die after i finish high school?

"So --" he said, trying to sound seductive. What is this?

"Wanna go out?" he asked. o_____O i dont even know you dude ~!

"Umm ~ But i dont go out with strangers ~" i said trying not to sound rude.

I then felt someone intertwine their fingers with mine. I looked at him. I was about to elbow him & yell ' ~! help me ~ I'm surrounded by ~!' but instead my eyes grew wide & only one word came out of my mouth.

"Chunji...." i said, quietly. He smiled at me, "Jagiya ~ i found you." Mwo ? Wae you call me jagiya ~? we arent going out -- let alone like eachother.

"Jagiya?" The other guy said, then left go of wrist. "You're taken." he said, sounding hurt.

"Uhhh..." i said, but Chunji then cut me off. "Yes, she's taken.... by me."

Once he said that i can feel my cheeks being warm & my heart started to beat faster. What is happening to me?

"You're -- her boyfriend?" the guy asked. Chunji nodded. "& Who are you ?" Chunji asked him. "Hyunki." the guy said.

"Hyunki?" Chunji repeated. "Well Hyunki -- i'm sorry to inform you but she's mine. & mine only." I looked at him in disbelief. Is this guy sick or something?

He then noticed me looking at him then smiled, "Gaja ~ Jagiya ~" Chunji said, "We're gonna miss the movie ~" he said then kissed my cheeks.

I felt my cheeks turn warmer. Warmer then before. "Uhhh -- o-ohkae." i said, still trying to take in all the things that just happened. It happened to quickly that i could barely keep up.

He looked at Hyunki then smirked. "Annyeong ~" Chunji said to him. Then he walked away, with me next to him.

OMO SERIOUSLY ~ WHATS HAPPENING ~! Uggh ~~ I bet you he put something in my food when i wasnt looking ~ Why ???

Chunji's POV:

"Gaja ~ Jagiya ~" i said, looking at her. "We're gonna miss the movie." i then kissed her on cheek. WHY DID I JUST DO THAT ~!

I put on my poker face on & smiled at her. "Uhh  o-ohkae." she said. I looked at Hyunki then smirked. "Annyeong ~" I said, then walked away with Heoyun.

I cant believe i just did that. Omo Why did i do that ?? Why did i kiss her on the cheek..... I didnt even noticed what i was doing until i kissed her on her cheek....... What's happening to me ~? Its this witches spell ~ She's making me feel this way ~ about her because she'll be a loner for all her life ~! This is so..... This is Stressing me.

After a few blocks, i noticed that she was looking down. "What are you looking at?" i asked her.

She looked at me. "Can i have my hand back?"

"Huh ?" i said. She looked inbetween us & i followed her gaze. I was still holding her hand. Ohh ~

I quickly let go. "Idiot ~ Next time just say something -- dont just stare ~"

"This bish ~" she said, "Why were you following me ? I thought you went into the movie theater with Changjo."

Damn -- what to say --

"Why are you stalking me ~~?" she question. "I wasnt stalking you idiot ~ I went out to get some fresh air & happened to bump into & that ." i lied.

She scoffed. "I should've just lefted you there ~! My life would be better without you."

"Well why didnt you?" she asked. I ignored her question. Brushing it off like it was nothing. "Ya ~! I'm talking to you answer the question you idiot ~!" i still didnt answer. I ignore the  because to be frankly honest -- i dont know the answer either. I dont know the answer to everything now.

Why didnt i leave her? I hate her right? Do i really hate her ?

Many question started to pile up. 

When we arrived at the movie theater, Changjo & Miyoung were out already. "Didnt i tell you guys to go inside?" i asked them.

"The movie just ended.... Where have you too been ?" Changjo asked us. "No where ~" we said in unison. We looked at each other. "Stop copying me ~!"

"God, your annoying." Heoyun said, under her breathe. "God, your hideous ~" i said clearly. she looked at me..... & i looked at her. We then started to just stare at eachother. Not glaring -- but just looking basically.

I wonder what she's thinking........ Why am i wondering what she's thinging? 

"Ummm...." Changjo said. Once he said that, Heoyun broke away from our gaze. "Noona ~ Hyung -- Gwenchana?" Changjo continued.

I was still looking at her. She slightly nodded, then she looked at me alittle then looked away. I too slowly looked away. There was an awkward silence after that. We all just stood there, avoiding eye contact.

"Well i'm gonna go home now." Heoyun suddenly said. "I cant stand the sudden silence."

"I'll go with you unnie ~" Miyoung said, then looked at me & Chanjo. "See you guys whenever?"

We both nodded then left. My eyes were stuck on Heoyun as she walked away.

I then suddenly saw Changjo's hand going up & down in front of my face. "Ya ~ What are you doing?" i said, following the hand movement.

"Whats wrong with you & Noona ?" I looked at him. "Wae?" i asked.

"You -- guys seemed -- weird now ~ Your fights dont last that short." Changjo pointed out. i gave him a weird name.

"I'm going home now ~" i said then walked away.

I need answers........

-------------------------------------

Another update ~ I dont know what's up with me using song titles for titles ~ xD Ahhhhhh ~ i hope this is a good enough chapter ? To make up for my last chapter ~

& to briefly explain on WHY Chunji did that -- its because remember on the last chapter -- He was gonna make sure she would comeback safe & all ~~ So yeah -- he was basically stalking observing her form afar then he saw her getting hit on by that Hyunki dude so yeah ~ Tada ~ xD i use "xD" alot.......... force of habit -- i guess ~

Anyways ~ My school was pushed back for 2 MORE weeks so my summer is being extended -- isnt that great ~ Its both a good thing -- & bad thing ~~~

OMO ~ I've been spazzing about Chunji now ~ OMO his ruining my bias list ~! That bias wrecker ~ xD Ahh ~ But thats ohkae --- i think -- i'm not sure -- i just love him so much now ~ xD 춘지 오빠 사랑해요 ~ :3 xD

If there are any grammer or spelling errors -- please -- Ignore as always ~ I'm to lazy to fix'em ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Please comment ~ really ~ I'm begging for comments. I need to know if this story is good enough ~ Ahha ~ xD