Is It Possible ?

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

After school, i walked with L.Joe the gate. before we reached there, he grabbed onto my wrist. "Hyung ~" he said as i looked at him. "Mwo ?" i said.

"Feel better ??" he asked. I sighed, "I guess ~~" . Once we reached the gate, Heoyun was looking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that ?" i asked her. She smiled slightly & grabbed my hand then dragged me away. I could feel the guys looking at us weirdly & surprised -- Mostly surprised. "Where are we going ?" i asked, defencelessly. "Somewhere ~!!" she stated. I sighed, "Why are we going somewhere ?"

"You ask to many questions ~" she said, "Just shut up & i'll lead the way ~"

I scoffted . "You're the one to talk." i whispered to myself. She turned her head to me. "Mwo ?" she said.

"Nothing ~" i said, "Now look forward before you hit a pole ~" She gave me a weird look then sticked her tonuge out then looked forward. I then smiled a little while my heart started to beat faster. The things this girl does to me ~

We kept walking -- Scratch that -- she kept draging me to a cafe -- next to a ice cream shop. I then noticed she was still holding my hand. I then stared at. She never let go ? "What are you doing ?" she asked. I then looked at her to find her looking at me. "You're still holding my hand --" i said, i then saw her cheeks turn pink. "Oh ~" she said, "I'm sorry ~"  she then let go. Did this idiot say that she was sorry ? 

She was about to turn her back on me, but i stopped her by grabbing her hand. she then looked at me. "I didnt say i didnt like it ~" i said. We then stayed there, looking at eachother. I smiled then ended up draging her into the cafe. 

As we went in, the workers turned to the door & bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo ~" they said. A guy then walked towards us. "Table for two?" he asked as i nodded. He then led us to our table. "Here you go ~" he said, "I'll be beck with your menus." he then left.

I looked at Heoyun, who's head was down. I tilted my head & lifted her head. She didnt look at me in the eye. She looked at the table next us. "Why was your head down ?" i asked.

"Because i want to ~" she said, still looking at the table next to us. "Why arent you looking at me ?" i asked, making her look at me. I then looked at her eyes who were staring right at me. Her eyes are so pretty ~~

"When did Heoyun-ah get so pretty ?" i asked her. She didnt respond -- she just kept looking at me as her cheeks started to turn pink. "Was it yesterday ? Last year ?" i said. She blinked a couple times before i continued. "Or was Heoyun pretty ever since -- but i just noticed now ?" i whispered as i leaned in & i was about to kiss her......... until ~

"Sir ~" someone said. I stopped leaning. Heoyun then looked at the guy holding a couple menus he was walking towards, while he searches for his notepad & pen. I slowly stood up straight & looked at him. So close ~ i was so close ~!! First Niel -- now him ? Why are people starting to ? Uggh ~ This is not right ~

He then walked over to us. He was about to say something but i interrupted him. "Ani ~ Gwenchana ~ We'll take our leave ~" i said to him. I looked at Heoyun  as she gave me a weird look. I smiled. "Gaja ?" i asked, then started walking towards the door. I opened the door then left the cafe. I sat at the nearest bench & waited for Heoyun to come out. I sighed. So close ~~~ Uggh ~ I will never let this go ~~

Heoyun's POV:

"Gaja ?" Chunji asked me . He then walked way. "Wai -" i said, but he didnt turn around. i sighed. Aissh ~ The freak is wrong with this boy ~

I turned towards the waiter & bowed. "Jeong Mal Jeosongmida ~" i said. "He doesnt normally act like this ~" i lied. He always acts like this ~ Why did i lie ??

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Ani -- Gwenchana ~" he said. "Your boyfriend must be mad at me for ruining a romantic moment ~" My eyes widened. "B-B-Boyfriend ?" i repeated. "A-Ani ~ he isnt my --"

"I would act like that as well if someone ruined a moment to be honest ~" he said, then chuckled alittle. He then sighed. "You should go ~ he's probably waiting for you outside ~" He then walked away while i stood there....... Like a rock. Chunji ? Boyfriend ? Pssh ~ Noo ~!!! Impossible ~!! I then slowly looked at the window & saw him sitting there looking at the ground, then up at the sky. Or -- Is it possible ? I then hit my forehead. "Aiish ~" i said, while rubbing on my forehead. That hurts ~!!!

I then walked out the cafe & walked straight to him as he looked at the sky. I stood in front of him as he looked at me. "What took you so long ?" he asked as he stood up. "I've been waiting here forever ~"

I scoffted then hit his shouder. "Aiish ~" he said, as he rubbed his shoulder. "Why'd you hit me ?" he asked.

"Because you almost kissed me ~" i stated. "Gosh ~" he said, "So violent ~ Just for that ~"

I sticked out my tongue.

Chunji's POV:

She sticked her tongue out. I smirked. "You wanted me to kiss you huh ?" i asked her. Her eyes widened as she steps back alittle. "Mwo ?" she said, "Eww ~ No i didnt ~" she said.

"Stop lying ~" i said, "Its bad for the health ~"

"You're bad for the health ~" i heard her say in a whisper like tone. "Ya ~" i said, "No I'm not ~" 

She scoffted. "Yes you are ~" she said, "You do weird things ~ No wonder why you're single."

"Speaks the girl who's still single ~" i said, which caused her to pout. She's cute when she pouts ~ "I'm single by choice ~" she stated. "I'm waiting for the right guy ~"

I smirked. "What if i say he right guy is here ~" i said. She then looked everywhere. "Where ?" she said, cluelessly. Is this girl serious ? "Where ~ I cant see him ~" she said.

"He's right here ~" i said, as she looked at me. As she did that, I grabbed her waist & pulled her closer to me. She looked at me shocked as her cheeks turned pink. "He's right here holding you."

------------------------------------------------------

I so wish Chunji did this to me ~ T^T Uggh ~~ My crazy fangirl dreams ~~~ T^T

Anyways ~ This is a pretty good chapter ~ Took me a day . xD I had school today so i woke up at 4 & wrote the first half & the second half i wrote JUST now ~ :D

I seriously need to update my other stories ~ But no inspiration ~ xD Too busy with this fanfic -- Why ? Because i've been fangirling over Chunji lately ~ :D

Anyways -- PLEASE Ignore all Grammer & Spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~