Why didn't it work ?

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's Pov:

I chuckled. I then decided to . "The more you give me that look -- the more wrinkles you'll get ~" She folded her arms & looked away. I just looked at her. Even her side view is pretty ~~ Should i confirm my feelings her today ?? I mean -- i already kissed her forhead ~

"Excuse me sir ~" Someone from behind me said. I turned around to find the person incharge of the ride looking at me & Heoyun. "Are you getting on the ride ?" he asked.

"Uhh ~ Ne ~" i said. I then looked at Heoyun, grabbed her arm & started dragging her to the ride. "Ya ~!!" she said, "I said, i dont wanna go ~" i chuckled as i lend us to the back. "This is a good experence ~" i stated. "This is my first time riding this & you'll over come your fear ~"

"But i dont wanna over come my fear ~" she complained. "Thats why they're called fears ~ They arent ment to be over come ~"

I gently pushed her in the ride. "Shut up ~" i said to her. "Like i said, i want to ride this ride -- whether you like it or not ~"

"Lord kill me now ~~" She said, in a begging tone. She then began pouting. Pssh ~ Look at this idiot begging the Lord God almighty ~~ like the lord will kill you ~ You cant die -- I asked him not to let you die yet because i didnt show you my all yet you idiot ~

I scoffted. She then glared at me. "Mwo ?" i said, emotionlessly. "I want to get out ~~ Can i get out ~?" she begged. I shook my head. "Nope ~"

"Uggh ~" she said, as she leaned back the chair folding her arms. "I hate you ~" she said, in a whisper like tone. I then looked at her. So -- she hates me ? Does she really hate me -- or is she saying that out of habit ?? Gosh ~ I'mma get a headache if i keep thinking about this ~

Once the ride started moving, she started to look a little scared. Once the ride kept going back & fourth -- getting higher & higher each time, She started to cover her face. I could hear her saying things like "OMO i'm gonna die ~~" or "Eotteoke ~". Once we reached the highest she then started saying "Eotteoke ~ I'm gonna die ~" out loud. I then noticed she started shaking alittle bit. 

I then put my arms around her. She slowly removed her hands off her face & looked at me. I looked at her, "Didnt i tell you not to be scared ?" She then just looked at me. "Dont be scared because i'm here ~ Araji ?" i assured her.

Heoyun's POV:

"Dont be scared because i'm here ~ Araji ?" he assure me. I then slightly nodded my head, as he looked forward. Some of that terrifiying feeling i had seemed to disappear once he said those words. I suddenly felt alittle calm. The ride then started to slow down alittle. Once the ride turned into a complete stop, we got off & i quickly found a pole. 

I then started embracing it like i havent seen a pole my whole life. I thought i'll never make it out alive ~~~

Chunji's POV:

"OMO ~ i thought i was gonna die ~!!" Heoyun cried out while holding on to the pole for dear life.

I should tell her. I dont want to regret not telling her. I mean i know i -- kinda told her before..... but i told her that i was "debating" Now ~ I'm so totally sure i love her ~ I sighed as i rubbed my temples & closed my eyes. Gosh ~ now i have a head just thinking about how to tell that idiot ~

I suddenly felt someone poking my arm. I opened my eyes to find Heoyun looking at me concerned. "Ya ~" she said, "Gwenchana ?" i slightly nodded. "Dont lie to me ~" she said, "Now tell me -- are you ohkae ?"

I raised a brow. "I said that i was ohkae ~ are you deaf ?"

"You didnt say anything -- you nodded -- so i'm not deaf ~" she stated. I looked at the food venders selling food not to far away. I looked back at her. "Gaja ~ baegopa ~" then walked away.

Heoyun's POV:

"Gaja ~ Baegopa ~" he said, then walked away. I my eyes then followed him. Somethings bothering him ~ "You say you're ohkae -- but your eyes say something else ~" i sighed then slowly walked behind him.

We were a few feet away from each other. He didnt even look back to see if i was following him. I sighed then looked at the sky -- the sun was setting & it was getting darker by the minute. I've been thinking about him alot since he comforted me that one day ~ i pouted Whats wrong with me ?

I then bumped into someone. I almost lost my balance -- but i managed to plant my feet on the floor. I quickly bowed. "Jeosongmida ~" i said, then looked at the person who bumped into. "Ohh ~ Its just you ~" i said, to Chunji.

"Ya ~~" he said, "Watch where you're going next time ~" 

I sticked out my tounge. "Where do you want to eat ?' i asked him. "I'm not hungry anymore ~" he said.

"Didnt you say you were hungry a while ago ?" i asked him, confusedly. "Yeah ~" he said, "But you were walking so slow & weirdly i stopped being hungry ~"

"Ohh ~" i said, "Well -- lets go home now then -- its getting late ~ i my eomma & Sandeul oppa are probably wondering where i am ~" I turned around & was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. I slowly looked at my wrist then at him. "Whats wrong ~?" i asked.

"Lets ride one more ride before we leave ~" he said. I gave him a weird look. He then started to dragged me towards the ferris wheel. I stared at it surprisingly. Oh thank god we arent going to a scary ride ~ If we were -- i think for sure i'm gonna die ~ But why did he choose this ride particularly ?

I then saw a hand waving in front of my face. I blinked then saw Chunji looking at me worriedly. "You're not scared of this ride -- right ?" he asked. "No ~ I'm not scared of this ride ~" i said, then looked back at the big ferris wheel. "Just wondering why you brought me here." i said, really quietly to myself.

"Well then -- come on before the line gets any longer ~" he said, fragging me towards the line. The line wasnt that long -- only a few people were on line. Most of them were couples -- others stood in the line awkwardly.

Once it was our turn -- the person who was in charge of the ride lead us towards the blue cart. We sat on the seats & the person locked the railing so we wouldnt fall . Once we started to move alittle, Chunji leaned on the railing. The atmosphere then started to feel weird. Like on those drama's when somethings gonna happen. Not a bad something -- but a good something -- its hard to explain. The wind started to blow alittle & pretty soon...... The whole sky was pitch black & little while spots called stars began to appear -- one by one.

I kept glancing over to him, Still trying to figure out what's bothering him. We then slowly reached the top pf the ferris wheel. The people down below looked like ants & the lights from down below looked really pretty from our view. Waa ~ Yeppeuda ~ He then spoke.

"Why didnt it work?" he asked. I looked at him. He was still leaning on the railing, looking at the city view. "What didnt work ?" i asked him. My heart started to beat faster. Butterflies then formed in my stomach. Why am i feeling like this all of a sudden ??

"I was confident i wouldnt fall for an idiot like you." he said. I just looked at him, not knowing what to say -- or do. "I was confident that i would hate you forever ~" he then paused for a while then continued. "To be honest -- you were nothing to me so i was confident it would end up as nothing ~"

He then slowly looked at me. I then started to feel more nervous. All i could was look at him. "Why didnt my plan work ?" he asked.

All of a sudden, i could hear fireworks starting to pop in the sky all of a sudden. I didnt take my eyes of Chunji & he didnt stop looking at me either. How -- How am i suppose to respond to this ?

---------------------------------------------------

Another update ~ DONE ~!! xD Its Sunday -- today ~ There's no school tmrw since its labor day ~ So i'm planning on doing half my homework tonight -- & do the rest tmrw ~

I really wanted to finish this chapter ~ To be honest ~ Chunji's POV in the beginning was suppose to be in the last chapter -- but i decided to move it to this chapter ~ It fits ~ xD

I hope this is a good enough chapter -- I dont know when's the next time i'll update -- since -- i'm -- busy ~ xD (i'm not use to saying that i'm busy because my first years of high school -- i was rarely busy ~xD)

Stupid Chunji ~ T^T He's ruining ma bias list ~~ & the worse part is that i'm letting him ~ Aiiishh ~!!!

Anyways ~ Ignore all the spelling & grammer errors ~ I would fix it myself -- but i'm writing my 3 journals entries for music apperciation ~ & i'm writing about Kpop ~!! then i have chemistry homework to do -- also -- math -- & US History ~ i dont have any assignments for English yet ~ so yeah ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please :D