Is It A Girls Thing ?

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

Great ~ Now I'm wide awake ~ uggh ~ Thanks to Stupid -- Hideous ~ mother ~ Ughh ~ To angry ~

The classroom door then opened. I looked to see it was Moon Sunsengnim walking in with two guys bringing a TV.

"We arent having a lesson today?" That witch asked. Moon Sunsengnim looked at her & smiled. No ~ Dont smile at her ~ She's to ugly for anyone to smile at ~

"Yeah we arent ~ I need to grade papers ~ So while i do that ~ You guys could watch something." Moon sunsengnim explained. "Ahh ~ What movie are we watching?" That witch asked.

"Thats a secret." she said, looking at her then at me. She walked to her desked & the bell rang. The idiot who was left standing there just stood there looking lost.

The freak is she looking at ? Bugs ? "Ya ~~" i said, but she didnt move. I sighed then stood up & walked over to her. I cant believe i'm doing this. I grabbed her wrist & pulled her to our seat. "Ya ~" she said, "Let me go ~"

"Babo ~ The bell rang get to your seat ~" i said. Once she sat down she took out her hand sanitizer & put i huge amount on her hands. She then started putting it on her wrist.

"What are you doing ?" i asked. She glared at me . "You touched me with your filthy hands ~" she said. she then stopped what she was doing then looked at me. "Since when do YOU care with what i do?" she asked me.

She's right ~ Damn it why is she always right ? Is it a girl thing ? God -- this is getting annoying. "The smell hand sanitizer is strong -- You might kill my damn brain cells. ~"

She scoffed "Like you have a brain you brainless bish ~"

"What did you call me ?!" i said.

"Ya ~~ Noona ~~" L.Joe came & hugged her. "Ya ~ Dont hug that witch ~" i scolded him. He looked at me. "Ignore the brainless idiot ~ talking over there" she said. Can i punch her ? Ughh ~ Again ~ Lucky she's s freaking girl ~

"Where were you ??" he asked her. She smiled at him. "I wanted to sleep -- but apparently the devil knew i was coming here ~" she said, glaring at me.

"I was here first -- what are you talking about ~" i said.

"Wow ~ Jinyoung hyung was right ~" L.Joe said. We both quickly looked at him. "What ?" i said. L.Joe then looked at us. "Nothing ~ I didnt say anything." he said, then went to his seat.

Heoyun turned her chair & looked at L.Joe curiously. I did the same. "What did Jinyoung oppa say to you?" she asked him. "Nothing ~"

"Quit lying L.Joe ~" i said. "What did hyung say ?"

He smirked. "Dont worry about it ~" he sang. The late bell rang & Moon Sunsengnim started to speak. "Ohkae ~" she said. We were still looking at L.Joe curiously.

"Chanhee ~ Heoyun ~ You guys can talk to ByungHun after class. Turn your chairs forward." We gave him one more suspisious look before turning our chairs & faced forward.

Moon Sunsengnim then looked at the entire class & started to talk. "Ohkae ~ Since i have to grade papers ~ You guys will be watching a movie." She opened a black DVD case & put the movie in. "Dont ask me what movie ~" she said, as she made her way back to her desk. "Either watch or sleep ~ No talking ~" she said. She then ordered someone to turn of the lights. She then her desk light & started grading. I sighed & looked at the TV.

I guess i'll fall asleep while watching whatever movie this is ~

Heoyun's POV:

We were watching 'Titanic'. I watched half of the movie, but had to stop watching it around the middle because oppa wanted to watch something else.

I was literally into the movie. I would say "Aww" at all the love scenes & "ugh" whenever that Cal dude ruins everything.

We were at the part were Cal completely flips the table because he was angry with Rose being with Jack.

"Babo ~" i whispered, "She doesnt love you -- she loves Jack." i sighed. Why must he be her fiancée? Why cant Jack & her be together already.

I sighed. "Stupid ~ You dont deserve Rose ~" i heard Chunji say. I looked at him & his eyes were literally glued to the TV. He -- Likes romance movies? Wait -- Why am i even curious ? Then again -- Its hard to find guys that likes chick-flicks.

i saw his head wanting to look at my direction. I quickly looked at the TV. He looked at me. I then looked at him. "Mwo?" i asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing." he then looked back at the TV. I decided to look around the class to see who else was watching the movie. but half of the class was sleeping. while the other half was writing something. Only 4 people were watching the movie..... It was the couple in front at the table infront of us -- & me & chunji. 

I sighed. "Dont lie -- you do love him." Chunji said, talking to the TV.

Those words he said, kept repeating in my head. Dont lie -- you do love him. i looked at him. "Do i?" i whispered to myself. I shook the thought of my head then continued to watch the movie. What are you thinking Heoyun -- he hates you & you hate him.... Its always been like that. Nothing can change that.

Chunji's POV:

Since today's schedule was different because it was some school special day or something -- class are 194 minutes. & we only have two periods.... well i think -- i'll ask L.Joe later ~

Were like around the ending of the movie. the part where they're in the cold icy oceans the Atlantic.

That must be cold.........

"I love you, Jack. " Rose said, laying on the wooden door, while Jack is floating on cold waters. "Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me?" Jack said.

"I'm so cold." Rose said. "Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and you're gonna make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?" Jack assured her.

"I can't feel my body." Rose said.

"Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise." Jack said, trying to keep her warm with is breathe.

"I promise." Rose said. "Never let go ?" Jack asked. "I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

"He must really love her..... His risking his life for her." I heard Heoyun say. i sided-eyed her as she begins to tear up. She then pouted. 

He must really love her

i repeated her words on my head...... He must really love her.....

I sighed, What am i thinking? Its always been that way. He loved her i hestantly thought from the start.

i sided eye her again as her eyes widen, wanting to know what happens next. Did I?

I then scoffted. What am i thinking? We hate each other. & its been like that for 15 years ~ It'll never change....... I think

---------------------------------------

Just to clarify this ~ Chunji, Heoyun, L.Joe & Niel are 17 in that order ~ & they're Juniors. CAP, CNU, Jinyoung, Sandeul, & Baro are Seniors. Gongchan & Ricky are sophomores & Changjo is a freshmen ~ I dont know when CAP, CNU, & Changjo are gonna show up ~ xD

In a way ~ I consider this a cliffhanger ~ xD

I freaking had fun writing this chapter ~ like really ~ I want to watch Titanic suddenly now ~ xD

I think the movie fits this chapter -- i think ~ Ehh ~ Whatever i'm satisfied with this chapter ~ & What did Jinyoung say ~ I dont know either ~ i mean i do know -- but i'm not telling you yet xD

As always if there are any grammer or spelling errors ~ Kindly ignore them ^^ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Please comment ~ Please ~ xD I wanna know if everyones satisfied with this story?