When did she -- ?

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

"I'll think i'll pass ~ I spent more then enough time with this devil in one day. & let me tell you -- it was torture." she said, causing Ricky to start laughing.

She looked at me as i glared at her. "Mwo?" she said. I then noticed something. Something unusual.

Huh? When did this hideous thing get pretty?

I ended up just staring at her. I tried to look away -- its just something about her that makes me want to just stare at her. All Day.... & To be honest -- I think somethings wrong with me........

She then started to give me a weird look. "Hyung -- Gwenchana?" Ricky asked me. I blinked a couple times then looked at Ricky.

"Huh ? oh yeah ~ I'm fine -- that zit on Heoyun's forehead just distracted me." i said, She then covered her forehead with her hand. "Ya ~!: she said. I justed smirked.

Then i started thinking. Why cant i stop looking at her ? I think I'm inhaling to much pollution .

Heoyun's POV:

"EOMMA ~" Sandeul oppa said aloud once we entered the house. "WE'RE HOME ~!"

We took off our shoes & put them on the shoe rack & walked into the kitchen. Eomma was there cutting Tofu. "Ohh ~ Junghwan-ah ~ Heoyun ~ How was school ?" Eomma asked as she puts the cubed Tofu pieces in a pot.

"It was ohkae -- i guess." i said, as i grabbed a bottle of banana milk. I then leaned on the fridge. "You guess?" Eomma questioned me. "What happened?"

"Same old, Same old ~" i said. Sandeul oppa then sat on the counter. "She got introuble." he said.

My mom placed the spoon on a plate then looked at me. "Mwo?" she said, worriedly. "Why ?"

"Guess?" i said. Right then she knew who i was talking about. She chuckled then resumed cooking. "What did you guys argue about this time?"

"He started it ~ He snored so loudly -- i couldnt even finish my work ~" i said, as i sipped my banana milk.

"What did the teacher lectured to you & Chanhee?" she asked. "She didnt lectured us she --"

"WHAT ?! YOU WENT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE?" she yelled out. "Uggh ~ No eomma ~ we went to the counselor's office ~" i assured her.

She put her hand on her chest. "Dont scary me like that ~" Sandeul oppa chuckled. "Eomma ~ you didnt let her finished ~" he said, "If you let her finish -- you wouldnt get scared."

"Aissh ~" eomma said as she waved the spoon round then faced the pot on the stove. I put hugged her as Sandeul oppa did the same.

"Eomma ~" Sandeul oppa said cutely. "What are you cooking?"

She chuckled, "Kimchi stew ~ now you two go upstairs & change your clothes. Your father's about to come."

I sighed. "Arasseo eomma ~" Sandeul oppa & I kissed her cheeks like we do everytime we come home, then went upstairs. I changed my clothes & went down stairs & noticed Sandeul oppa already there sitting on the couch with appa. I went & joined them.

Once i sat next to appa, he turned to me. "You & Chanhee fought again?"

How did he -- Oppa ~

I glared at oppa. He seem to notice my glare, because he looked at me. "I didnt say anything ~" he said, then went on to watching TV.

I looked back at appa. "Your mom told me." I sighed then looked at the TV. "Its his fault ~"

My dad chuckled. He then put his arm around my shoulder. "Its always his fault." my dad said, i looked at him as he looked at the TV. "Heoyun-ah ~" he said, with his eyes still glued to the television. "You cant blame him for everything."

I pouted. "Ehh ~" i then said. My father then piniched my cheeks. "Aiish ~ My daughter's so cute ~" Sandeul oppa then sat on the other side of appa then pouted. "I'm cute too right appa?" Sandeul oppa asked. Appa laughed alittle at my brothers sudden aigo.

He piniched his cheeks as well, "Of course ~" he said, "Both of my children are cute ~" He hugged us both. "I love you guys." he said, as he kissed our foreheads.

-----------------------------------------------

Short ~ I know ~ But as long as i updated right ? xD

Ahhh ~ I'm just so happy that my summer vacation has been extended by one week ~ xD Ahha ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe Please comment TwT xD