I'm Not Right For You

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

I was talking to Changjo when i saw Heoyun & Jinyoung hyung talking. Jinyoung hyung then put his arm around her shoulder. I completely forgot that Changjo was there. They both then started to walk away laughing.

I was about to follow them but i heard Changjo said, "Hyung ~"

I looked at him. "Mwo ?" i said. He looked at the spot where Heoyun & Jinyoung once stood then back at me. "Why were you staring to Noona & Hyung ?"

"No reason ~" i said, then looked to see where they were going but i lost them. Crap ~ How am i gonna follow them now ~?

Jinyoung's POV:

Once we got there we ordered a couple of ice teas & a couple slices of cheesecakes. We sat near the window & we started eating. "Oppa ~" she said.

I then looked at her. "Mmm?"

"Since when did you start liking me ?" she asked. I slowly looked at her. "Huh ?" i said. She smiled alittle. "When did you start liking me ?"

"Uhh ~" i said, then thought. "Probably -- around 6 grade ??"

"Ahh ~" she said. I then sighed. It then got quiet, which is weird because things never got quiet whenever we talk. We always had something to say.

In honesty -- i love her too much that it hurts me sometimes. It also hurts to see her falling for a guy thats not me.

I already know her answer before she even know it herself. She'll chose him -- so why did i even try ? I confessed to late. I looked out the window, Endlessly thinking as water droplets then fell upon the window. Pretty soon, the window was covered with droplets of water. Mother Nature sure know's i'm upset today ~

I could feel Heoyun looking at me worriedly. I smiled alittle then sighed.

"I'm giving up." I said, still looking out the window.

"Giving up ?" she asked confusedly. A small smile formed on my lips. Even though it seems forced, the least thing i can do is smile & be happy for her. "I already know i cant win your heart. I can never win your heart." i said.

She slightly put her head down. "Dont feel guilty. I know you didnt choose this to happen. Your heart doesnt belong to me." I continued. She slightly looked up at me & i looked at her. "Your heart belonged to Chunji............. all along."

She looked at me in complete shock. "You just didnt noticed it -- but i know you will." i said.

I could feel my heart breaking when i said those words -- but its ohkae. Its better like this then forcing her to love me. I'll get over it... Maybe not now, but eventually i know i will.

"You should get going." i said. She looked at me. 

"But what about you ?" she asked. I smiled at her. "I'll stay here for a little while."

She didnt move. She just looked at me worried. "Dont worry about me ~" i assured her. "Go ~ Before Sandeul gets worried ~"

She nodded then left. I watched her as she walked away. I then chuckled. Chunji better treat her right -- or else i'll stab him.

Heoyun's POV:

I was walking back to my group of friends, Unfortunately the bell rang. I walked back to homeroom & saw Chunji & L.Joe already there. I walked in & sat on the table. 

"Noona ~" L.Joe called out. I turned around & looked at him. "Mm?"

"Where were you this morning ?" He asked me. "I was suppose to tell you a joke." I chuckled alittle, "If its about the chicken & pigeon becoming friends ~ You already told me ~" 

"I did ?" L.Joe asked. & i nodded. I then forward. "Hey idiot ~" Chunji said. I looked at him. "What do you want devil ?"

He smiled. "Can i talk to you ? During break ?"

"Is it important ?" i asked. & he nodded. "Ohkae." i said.

Once the warning bell rang, Moon sunsengnim started teaching about chemicals. Every now & then i would feel Chunji looking at me.

It was almost the end of the period, so i was packing my stuff when L.Joe came over to our table. "Hyung ~" he said, "Can you follow me somewhere ?"

"I cant ~" he said. L.Joe scoffed. "But why not ?" L.Joe asked. He then streched his hands out like he was about to hug him. "I'll give you one of my famous back hugs ~~"

Chunji then pushed his arms away. "No thank you" Chunji said, "I have somewhere to go ~"

L.Joe pouted then looked at me. "How about you noona ~~" he asked. I smiled alittle. "Mianhae ~" i said, "I'm gonna meet someone."

He then pouted. "Since when were you guys busy?" he asked. "You guys would always bicker, i assumed you guys had no lives."

I scoffed. "You're always complaining so i assume you're single." Me & Chunji said, in unison. We then slowly looked at eachother. 

Chunji's POV:

"aaahh ~" L.Joe said, "My heart ~" He then clunched his hands on his chest & started groaning. "Why dont you two tell the whole world i'm single ~"

I was looking at Heoyun & she was looking at me. We just looked at eachother & i could hear L.Joe making side comments to himself.

Heoyun then broke her gaze by looking down & looked at the front. Once she did that, i looked at the floor. I then smiled a little. She's always breaking our gazes.

------------------------------------------

I dont know whats up with the last line on Jinyoung's POV honestly ~ & also  changed Baro & Changjo to just Changjo ~~ xD

I hope this was a good enough chapter :D Thank you to all the readers, subscribers, commenters, silent readers, -- what else is there ? Lookers ? Ehh ~ Anyways ~ 정말 감사합니다 & 사랑해요 ~

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please