Let them think wrongly

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

What am i thinking? We hate each other. & its been like that for 15 years ~ It'll never change....... I think

Just when i thought that, the bell rang, "Awww now i have to paper work with that idiot ~" Heoyun said, as she streched.

Yeah ~ I can never love that witch ~ That movie just got me into the mood ~

She grabbed her bag then looked at me, "Hurry up ~ My grandma's faster then you ~" she said, then walked pass me.

Yeah ~ That movie just got to me.

I put on my bag & went to the door, to find her waiting. "What are you waiting for?" i asked as she looked at me, "Waiting for Santa claus to give you back your dignity ?" i said. She gave me an irritated look then walked away.

I scoffted. She's even more cute when she's ---- NO ~! No ~~~ No more ~ Chunji ~ Get your head straight ~ You hate her -- Since -- the 1st grade.

I started to walk towards the counselor's when someone called me. "HYUNG ~~ HYUNG-IE WAIT ~" i tilted my head as i looked back, to find Changjo running towards me. Once he got to me. he tried to catch his breathe. Once he caught it he started to speak.

"Hyung ~ Can tonight ~ follow me ~" he said in broken korean. i raised a brow. "What? Where?"

"See my friend who goes to another school wants me to hang out with her ~ later tonight" he explained. "So?" i said.

"She said, she's bringing a friend ~ I asked CAP hyung & L.Joe hyung but they dont do "blind dates" he said, while doing air quotes. "She goes to this school ~" he continued, "but i keep forgeting to ask for her name -- all i know is that she goes to school here ~"

"She does?" i thought about it. "Ahh -- NO~!" i quickly replied.

He started to jump up & down . "HYUNG ~! PLEASE ~!" he whined. "Please ~~~ PRETTY PLEASE ~ The only girl Neil hyung has ever talked to was Heoyun noona & he's shy around girls he doesnt know ~ & Ricky hyung -- he still thinks that girls that who isnt noona has cooties ~! Please hyung i'm literally begging you now" he got his knees & started hugging my leg.

I looked around & saw people looking at us weirdly while others pointed & laughed. "Ya ~" i whisperly yelled at him. "Get up ~ People are started to get the wrong idea."

"Well then..." he said, "LET THEM THINK WRONGLY ~!" he yelled out. I hit hom on the back of his head. 'Ya ~! Jugulle?!" i said. He shook his head. 

"Then let go of my leg ~ I have to somewhere ~!" i said.

I'm definitely in trouble now ~~

"No ~" Changjo protested. "I'm never letting go until you say you'll go ~"

"Uggh ~ FINE~" i said, "I'll go ~" Changjo then let go of my leg. He stood up & faced me. "See hyung ~ That wasnt so hard was it?" he said, then puffed his cheeks. He then skipped down the hall.

"This kid -- i swear ~" i said, then walked towards the counselor's office. I went in then knocked on Park sunseongnim. I turned the knob to find Heoyun the only one there. I walk towards her. "Ya She devil ~!" i said loudly causing her to jump.

She looked at me with her hand on her chest. "I hope you die ~!" she said.

I ignored her & sat on the chair. She then stood up holding a bunch of papers. She then dropped them on my lap. "The fre--" i couldnt finish my sentence because the she devil interuppted me.

"Sort them ~" she ordered me. "What if i dont?" i said, glaring at her. She chuckled then said, "Your problem ~ Not mine -- i'm almost done with my stack." she said, then walked back to her place.

I gave her an irritated look then sorted out papers. after a few minutes passed, she stood up & put the papers she sorted in his table neatly. She then grabbed her bag & was about to walk out the door . But i stopped her. "Ya Ya YA ~!" i said. She looked at me irritated.

"Mwo ?" she said. "Where are you going ?" i asked her.

"Why do you wanna know?" she asked, coldly. "HELP ME ~!" i said, aloud.

She looked the papers then at me. "I dont want to ~" she said. She was about to leave. "Ya ~! I cant do this ~" i said, sounding defenceless.

She looked at me, showed me merong then left. "Aiish ~ This girl ~" i said. I then looked at the papers infront of me. "How am i gonna finish this?" i asked myself.

The more i complain -- the more i'll stay in here. i sighed then started to sort papers quietly.

At least I'm hanging with Changjo, his friend & some girl tonight ~~ i then sat up realizing something. "Changjo setted me up on a date ~"

----------------------------------

Another chapter done ~

I'm tired ~ Its 3:44 in the morning & i'm still awake T^T

I shall go sleep.... Goodnight ~

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors i'm too tired to fix them ~ & i'll update later on today ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~