[Final Chapter] Feeling Sad

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

I stood there in complete shock. I couldnt find the words to say next. All i did was stood there, as she smiled at me. Did she say....... That...... She fell for me? "I'll be going ~" she said, "Annyeong ~" she turned around. "Wa -- Wha--" I said, as I quickly ran to her & grabbed her wrist. She looked back. "Ne ?" she said.

I looked straight at her eyes. "You -- You did ?" i asked, still looking for words to say. She then scoffted. "Wae ?" she said, with a smile. "Dont believe me ?"

"A-Ani ~" i stuttered. "It's just -- I never thought --" She then started laughing alittle. "Nado ~" she said then sighed, "When you told me that you were debating wheither you still hated me or love me..... Thats when i started debating as well..... & you know what i found out ?"

I didnt answer her... I just looked at her. She was about to continue, but i cut her off. "I found out that the more you deny, the more you question..... You end up falling for that certain person." i said, "& for me..... that certain person.... was you."

She then smiled  started fixing my shirt. I looked at what she was doing. "What ar--" she then cut me off. "Ya ~" she said then looked at me. "Thats my line ~"

I was about to kiss her....... till........

Heoyun's POV:

"AHHH ~~ FINALLY HYUNG & NOONA ARE TOGETHER ~" We both looked at the side to see everyone there, cheering. These people have no lives ~ No wonder why they're single ~

"Ahhh ~ The two people who hated each other since kinder fell in love ~" L.Joe said, aloud. He then sighed and hugged Niel. "I think i should start hating on a girl now..."

Chunji then chuckled as he stood up straight. "ers ~" I chuckled alitte as i looked down. He then lifted my chin. "Why did you look down ?" he asked. "dont do that ~"

I raised a brow. "Chincha ?" i said, he then shook my head. "Wae ?" I asked.

He smiled then tucked my hair behind my ear. "Because i want to see your pretty smile." he stated. I looked at him. "From now on....." he continued "Only smile like that when you're with me.... & to no one else... araji ?"

I gave him a weird look. "Bossy much ?" He chuckled.then kissed my forehead. "Ani ~" he said then pinch my cheeks hard. "Ya ~" i said, as i slapped his hand away. He still didnt let go. "Chunji-ah ~ Let go ~ That hurts ~" i said, he let go as i rubbed my cheek.

Chunji's POV:

"Aish ~" she said, "Ya ~ That hurts." I then smiled, "Mianhae ~" I said, "I'll make it feel better ~"

"How ?" she asked, curiously. I then removed her hand from her cheek then kissed her cheek. She smiled then tried to pinch my stomach but I blocked her. "Aishh ~ My girlfriend's so lame ~" i said, "Cant even pinch my stomach ~"

"Girlfriend ?" she said, as she raised a brow. "Who said i was your's? Let alone your girlfriend ?"

I chuckled alittle. "Me ~" She chuckled. "So this is how you win girls hearts huh ?"

"I'm winning your's arent i?" i asked her as i nudged her. She then shook her head. "Ani ~" she said. I tilted my head. She smiled then continued. "You  already won. I just never told you ~"

I then smiled & took her hand. I rested my head on her head as i kissed her hand. "Ya ~" i said.

"Mmm ?" she said. "Saranghae ~" i said. She looked at me then smiled. "Nado saranghae ~"

Jinyoung's POV:

The group then walked towards them so that they can ruin their moment. I stood at my place as i saw the others congratulating them. Then it looked like Sandeul was giving Chunji a lecture to make sure he treats her right & what not.

I walked away from them & pretty soon i found myself at the park near by. "She's happy" i sighed. "I guess right now....... I really have to learn how to move on..... No matter how much it hurts ~"

The End ~

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.... for a crappy ending  or.... at least what i think ~ T^T

I'm still debating on haing a sequel or not ~ I didnt come up with a solid plot..... Mianhae ~ Once i post the status for the fanfic, You'll see if there is a sequel or not ~ So Yay ~~ :D Saranghae my readers.... Commenters & silent readers ~ :D

I hope you liked this fanfic ~ If the ending for you..... I'm sorry ~ T^T *Tears* *Tears*

I'll be back ~ :D