Appa's Here

Beautiful Girl

*Author's Note Try listening to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTqXwV4Z99Y i think it matches this chapter -- but its your choice if you want to or not :D

----------------------------------------

Chunji's POV:

While walking home, i tried to convince myself that i wasnt jealous. I tried to find loop holes but i caught a dead end. I sighed. I guess i was jealous ~ I cant believe i admitted it -- I think i lost some of my dignity there T^T

I walked in my home. "Eomma ~" i said, "I'm home ~" I took off my shoes & aligned then next to my mom's heels.

"Ahhh ~" she said, sitting in the couch, reading her book. She patted on the space next to me. "Come ~ my child."

I chuckled a little & sat next to her. "What are you reading ?" i asked her. She looked at me. "Alice in wonderland."

"You're reading it again?" she nodded & closed her book. "Its been a while since we visited dad." she said, out of no where. I smiled a little.

"I know ~" i said, "We havent visited him for 2 months now."

"Tmrw is his birthday ~" she pointed out. "Wanna go?" I looked at her & nodded. "I miss appa ~" i said. She smiled then fixed my hair. "Nado ~ Why wont we eat lunch there too ?"

"Chincha eomma?" she nodded. I smiled then kissed her cheek, whiched caused her to smiled. "You havent been in trouble in a while ~" she said, looking at me suspiciously.

I laughed, "Are you saying it as a bad thing?" She chuckled. "You know what i mean Chanhee ~" she said.

"You & Heoyun are finally getting along?" she asked, curiously. I smirked, "I didnt say that ~" i stood up. She chuckled. "But really ?" she said, with seriousness in her voice. I looked at her.

"I dont know ~" i admitted. "Our fights seems to be getting -- lesser ~" she laughed, "Maybe she likes you ~" she said, as she picked up her book again.

"Pssh ~" i said, "I doubt that ~" My mom chuckled & opened the book. "Kids now adays." She said.

I smiled. "I'll be in my room ~"

"Ahh ~ yes ~" she said, "Your man cave ~"

"Eomma ~" i said, while laughing then walked up stairs and into my room.

I closed the door behind me & jumped on my bed. I then layed front side down. I let out a sigh. On my night stand, i then saw a picture of me & my dad when i was younger. Probably when i was around 15. I sat up & stared at the picture.

It'll be 2 years on Sunday.

Heoyun's POV:

"Well wasnt that fun ~" Sandeul oppa said as i nodded. "It sure was ~" i said with a smile. "The funny part was --" i was about to continue but Sandeul oppa's smile faded. "Whats wrong oppa?" i asked. He then pointed at our house which was probably a block away. There was police cars in front. I looked at Sandeul oppa with a worried expression.

"Oppa ~" i said. He then looked at me with a worried expression as well. "Gaja ~" he then held my hand & walked towards our house.

Once we go there, we opened the front door. "Eomma ~" Sandeul oppa called out. But no response. We walked in more. "Eomma ?" i called out. She then came running in from the dining room. Her eyes were all teary & puffy. "Junghwan -- Heoyun ~" she said, then came running to us. She then sobbed even more. "Oh thank god your back -- i thought i lost you guys too ~"

I awkwardly looked at Sandeul oppa as he did the same. He then patted eomma back.

"Eomma ~" He said, "We told you we'd be out with the others -- Whats wrong ? Why are you crying ?"

"He's gone ~!" She said, sobbing more. I blinked a couple times. "Who's gone?" i asked. She then faced us. There was a long silence before she said, anything. "Appa."

My eyes started to get watery. "What about appa ?" i asked. She looked away. "H-He's -- gone." she studdered.

"Ani ~" Sandeul oppa said, stepping back, While i just stood there -- with tears running down my face. I put my head down & sobbed harder. He's Gone ?

**

"He was in a major car accident." Eomma said, with her voice cracking. "He was bleeding heavily & deeply wounded & he had broken some bones." We were all sitting on the dining room. With my head facing downwards as more tears runs down my face. "They tried to save him -- but...... with all the deep wounds & heavy bleeding -- they just couldnt save him."

Eomma sniffed. I didnt even get to say goodbye.

I stood up & i was about to walk away but Sandeul oppa grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going ?" he asked, as his voice cracked a little. I didnt want to face him. I didnt want to face anyone.

"I wanna be alone." i said & made him let go. I then walked out the door.

I went to the nearest play ground -- where appa use to take me & oppa before when we were young. I sat on the swings & slowly swung -- back & fourth.

I ended up staring at the playground, Imagining a man with a playing with a boy & girl. "Appa ~" the little girl said, crying. "What is it Heoyun ?" he asked, concerned. He bent down to her level.

The girl began to cry more. "Whats wrong ? Tell appa." The girl showed her wounded arm. "Did you fall?" The man asked.

The girl nodded then cried more. He wiped away her tears. "Gwenchana -- Appa will make it all better -- araji ?" she nodded but she still kept crying.

He then hugged her. "Dont cry anymore -- Appa's here -- Appa's always here."

The picture then faded as reality came back. I put my head down, crying. He said, he'll be here -- He said, he'll always be here.

"Heoyun-ah ~" someone said. I slowly my head & slowly turned my head around to find Sandeul oppa standing there with tears running down his face as well. He slowly walked to me. "Heoyun-ah ~" he said, then hugged me. We then pulled away & he wiped my tears. "Gwenchana -- Oppa's here." he said, trying to hold back his tears but failed in the end. He then hugged me again. "Oppa's here."

"Dont say that." i said, sniffing. "Wae?" he asked.

"Because............ you'll end up leaving me, too" i said, in between sobs.

We both then sobbed there. No one could hear our growing cries......... No one.

I know that his in a better place -- but the fact of him no longer here -- kills me. I miss my appa . Who knew one of the most important people in my life just left me forever........

---------------------------------------

This update gave me a headache because one ~ It had multiple writer blocks like somewhere in the middle of Heoyun's POV. & thats it ~

if it seems crappy -- I'm sorry ~ T^T I'll make it up ~ Sorry for the sudden sad chapter ~ But this is part of ma plan :D So dont worry ~ It'll all get happy again soon ~

Ignore all Spelling & grammer errors please ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe Please comment ~