It all started -- by a book ~

Beautiful Girl

Chunji POV's:

I was dazing out in class when a sudden yell brought me back into reality. "HYUNG ~!!!"

I quickly looked at my right to find L.Joe's face inches away from mine. I quickly pushed him away. "Ya ~~" i said, "Why was your face so close to mine ~?" L.Joe laughed. "Ohh hyung ~ Dont act like you didnt like it ~" He then nudged me lightly. By then i lifted my hand that was forming a fist & started threating him.

"Ya ~~ Neon michyeosseo ?" i said, alittle irritated. I mean, i know he does that  all the time to anyone of us in our group of friends, but he does that mostly to me. And to be frankly honest... i find it quite weird. "Dont do that ~"

"Well ~" he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "I would've done that if you werent day dreaming ~" he sighed as he continued. "Were you thinking about Heoyun noona & you guys date last night ?" he nudged me again. Aissh ~ This boy sometimes ~

"Ya ~ It wasnt i date ~" i informed him. "She dragged me so it doesnt count." L.Joe then sat on the empty chair next to me. "Did you confess to her yet ?" I nodded. "Yup ~"

"So what did she say ?" L.Joe asked me. "Nothing ~" i said, alittle disappointed. "She didnt say anything at all ~ All she did was stare at me -- & that was basicly it ~"

L.Joe then patted my back. "Gwenchana hyung ~" he assured me, "Gaja ~" I looked at him weridly, "Where ?" He then gave me a weird look. "To the library ~ Thats why no one's here anymore ?"

I looked around the classroom to find out that he WAS right. Everyone was gone ~ So was Moon sunseongnim. "We're basicly the last ones in here ~ Moon sunseongnim thought you were sleeping with your eyes open ~"

"Well -- no matter how impossible that is -- i didnt i was dazing out ~" i said to him as i got up & put on my bag. "Wait ~ Why are we going to the libraray anyways ?"

"Are you sure you werent sleeping ?" L.Joe asked then sighed. "We have a project to do ~ Everyone's partnered with their seatmate ~" i sighed. "Great ~ I'm stuck with her again ~"

"Hyung ~ Dont act like you dont like it ~" L.Joe said, while shaking his head in disappointment. "Sometimes i question you ~" he said, in a hushed like tone as he walked away. "I question you the most ~" i said, walking towards the door.

Once we reached the library, we went & found Moon Sunseongnim. "Ahh ~ Chanhee --" she began. "How was your sleep?"

I didnt answer because i didnt want to seem disrespectful. So instead she shoo'd me & L.Joe away so we can find our partners. L.Joe found Suyoung in a heartbeat & ditched me. Great ~ Now i have to find that idiot all by myself. I sighed then continued to finding her.

After a while of searching, i finally found her sitting on a square empty table, reading a book. I walked towards her, she looked up. She then went back on reading her book. "Wasseo ~" she said, looking uninterested.

"Whats our project about?" i asked her. She sighed. "We have to research on a chemist."

"Thats it ?" i asked as i put my bag next to hers. "Who's our chemist?" She looked at me then said, "Marie Curie" she looked back to her book. "Now ~ Make yourself useful & go find a book about her ~"

My eyes were still glued on her. The sunlight iluminated her dark brown eyes. "What if i dont want to ~?" i asked. She then looked at me. "Do you want us to fail?"

"No ~" i said. "Then ~ I suggest you get off your lazy & go find a book about her ~" she said, then looked back at her book. I sighed then stood up from my seat & went to the autobiography part of the library. You're lucky i love you ~

Once i found a book about this -- Mary Curry women i went back to the table to find Heoyun, resting her head on her hand as her elbow was supporting her head. I put the book down & sit next to her. The back of her head was facing me. "Ya ~" i said. "I'm back ?" But she didnt move. Nor flinch.

Is this idiot ignoring me ? I then leaned on the table so i could see if she was ignoring me. But she was sleeping. I sighed. "Of course ~" i said, as i rested my head on my hand as my elbow supported my head. Not a minute later -- i felt her head on my shoulder. I looked at her & as she woke up. I could feel my heart beating faster. She started to rub her eyes. She then looked at me. "Oh ~ You're back ~" she said. "How long was i alseep?"

"Y-Ya ~" i studdered, as i gently pushed her head away from my shoulder. 

Heoyun's POV:

"You're a shame in society ~ You know that ? Sleeping instead of doing work ~" Chunji said, while he grabbed the book i was looking at earlier then started flipping through pages.

"Did you find a book ?" i asked him. He then looked at me. "Yeah ~ Now its your turn ~" My eyes grew wide. "Mwo ? Wae ? You're to lazy to get one yourself"

He scoffted then said, "Speak for yourself ~ you told me to get a book."

"Yeah ~" i said, "For your purposes ~" I then leaned closer to him. He looked at me quite nervously. Haa -- Sandeul oppa was right ~ He doesnt hate me anymore.... He's trying to make it seem like he hates me ~ This bish is easy to read -- HAA ~!! "Unless -- You want us to fail ?"

"M-Mwo ??" he said. "Get more books about her ~ So we can finish this research paper." i said, looking away from him. He then grabbed my face then made me look at him. Our faces were inches away from eachother. "You think -- just because you're a girl -- you can order a guy around ?"

I felt my heart beat faster. "A-Ani ~" He scoffted. "I worked my off to find that book ~ & now -- you're saying i should find more ~?" My heart was beating like wildfire. I quickly removed his hands off my face. "Arasseo ~ Arasseo ~ I'll go find a damn book if it makes you happy ~"

I then saw a book facing down, right next to him. I reached over for the book when he suddenly kissed me on my lips. I didnt move an inch. I just stared at the blank space in front of me. He moved away alittle as i did the same alittle slowly. My mind went blank as my heart -- i think my heart just died from either surprise -- or happiness.

Did -- Did -- Did he just -- Kissed me ?

"Uhh ~~" i said, trying to stand up -- but my knees started to shake alittle. "I'll go -- find -- that -- Book -- thing -- yeah ~" I then started pacing towards the highest shelf to hide me. I leaned towards the shelf & found myself smiling & not stopping. I sighed. Chunji ~ I hate you so much ~ but i'd be lying if i say i dont love you ~

Chunji's POV:

Heoyun quickly paced to wherever she's going. I felt my face turn really warm. Did i really do that ? Did i just kiss her ? Then again...............

I found myself smiling & i dont plan on stopping. I'm falling for that idiot ~ & i cant believe i'm saying this -- but I'm glad i did ~

---------------------------------------------

Another Chapter done ~~ Is this story getting boring ?? I got curious to if it is or if it isnt ~? Ehhh ~ I hope you guys enjoyed though ~ I got this idea from a sitcom ~ but the sitcom's setting wasnt in a library ~ xD Try & guess ~ xD

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors ~ To lazy to fix them ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~