Kiss & Tell?

Beautiful Girl

Heoyun's POV:

"Noona?" i blink a couple times to find L.Joe looked at me weirdly. "Noona ~ Are you ohkae ?" he asked. I stopped leaning on the shelf. "Of course i'm ohkae -- why shouldnt i be?" I then walked past him & went to the autobiography section. And of course -- L.Joe being L.Joe -- he followed me.

"Did something happened between you & hyung ?" he asked. I stopped looking & looked at him. "W-What makes you say that ?" Damn -- wae me studder ??

"Well first of all -- you just studdered." he said, then pointed my cheeks. "Secondly your cheeks are so red you look like a freaking tomato ~" i then put my hands on my face. "Shut up ~~~" i whined as i looked at the shelf & picked out a random book & scanned it. 

"Noona's starting to like hyung ~!!!" he said, alittle loud. I then hit his shoulder with a book & he started laughing & teasing. "I knew you would like eachother eventually ~"

I then hit him with the book again. "Babo ~ Everyone knew ~" His eyes then widened. "Did you actually admit it ?" he asked me surprised. I quickly opened the book & pretended that i didnt hear him. He then started poking my arm. "Noona ~ Do like hyung ?? Do you ?? huh ? Do you ?"

"Aish ~" i said, "If i say yes -- will you stop poking me ?" He then smirked. "You know -- alittle birdy told me that hyung feels the same ~~" he sang.

I then hit him on the shoulder -- with the book as he started laughing. After he was done laughing, he tilted his head. "Hey isnt that hyung ?" he pointed out. I scoffted as i put the book back. "This bish ~~" i said.

"You mean MY bish ?? Right ?" he said, as he nudged me. "You know -- there's a BIG hole next to the school's cafe with YOUR name on it ~" i threated him as he stepped back. "I was just joking ~ Gosh ~ I don't understand girls, I don't understand why you keep hitting me with that book, I don't understand korean or english, math is confusing & so is music. The TV shows I watch make no sense & sometimes the shampoo I use is in a different language so I don't know how to use it. I don't understand Chunji hyung & Heoyun Noona's love life, I don't understand cars, I don't understand how trees give us oxygen & I don't understand why I'm still single ~!!!" he compained as he walked away.

I sighed as i shook my head, "Maybe thats why you're single -- You complain alot ~"

Chunji's POV:

The bell rang signaling for lunch -- & Heoyun STILL isnt back . Did i surprise her that much ? Should i go & look if -- she's ohkae ? After minutes of debating -- i decided to go & find her. I stood up & entered the hallway she entered. The hallway was empty, so i decided to call her name out. "Heoyun?"

I walked slowly till the end of the aisle. Still calling her name out quietly. "Ya ~~ Heoyun ~" I sighed heavily. Where did that idiot go ???

I started walking passed two hallways. After the last hallway, I heard a faint chuckle. I stopped walking then looked at the last hallway. There i saw Heoyun looking at a book with L.Joe there.

The mother father is L.Joe with her ???......... Oh yeah i forgot.......... Friends ~ Heoyun then hit his shoulder with a book while L.Joe rubbed his shoulder, while he was laughing. I raised a brow as curiousity began stabbing me. Did -- she tell L.Joe what happened ?? But isnt girls like that ? They kiss & tell ?? -- OMO i'm hanging out with Niel to much ~

L.Joe saw me. Crap -- act casual ~ i then grabbed the first book i saw, opened it then blocked my face. I then peaked to see if they were still talking, but to my surprise, they werent there anymore. I slowly closed the book. Where did they go ? I sighed then pouted alittle as i put the book back.

"Are you done spying on me?" i voice surprised me. I quickly turned around to find Heoyun with her arms folded. I scoffed then folded my arms. "Why would i be spying on you?" i asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders as she sighed. "Ohhh I dont know ~ How you quickly hid yourself with a book when L.Joe looked at you?"

"How did you --" she quickly cut me off. "L.Joe pointed you out ~" she said. That little bish ~~ I looked at her seriously. "Why'd you hit him with a book ?" i asked supiciously.

"He was being L.Joe" she answered without hesitation. "Of course ~" i said while nodding my head. "By any chance you didnt --"

"I didnt tell him what happened....... earlier ~" she said, hesitantly. I sighed in relief. I then noticed her cheeks turned pink. Is -- Is she blushing ??

"Thats good ~" i said, awkwardly. "He would flip if he knew we -- yeah"

"Yeah ~" she replied. "Yeah ~" i repeated.  "Why are we saying yeah again ?" i asked her.

"I dont know ~" she replied, she then smiled at me. I then could feel my heart beating faster again. "We should go get our stuff ~" she then walked away. I stayed on the same spot for a minute just watching her walk away. I then found myself smiling then walking the same direction she went.

I then caught up to her. "So i was...." we said in unison. We chuckled alittle then "You go --" we said in unison again. "You go first ~" i said. 

"Umm ~ Yeah ~" she said, as she puffed her cheeks. "I was wondering if......."

How did this idiot -- the person i hated since kindergardan -- became the person i ended up have feelings for ? To be frankly honest i thought she would grow up alone with 50 to 100 cats..... But now she wont..... because she has me. Even though she doesnt know it...... no matter how cruel i'll act towards her just to cover up the fact that i love her........ i'll always be here for her..... for better or for worse........ God i sould like i'm marriying her........ So this is how being in love feels like -- what what was she saying again ?

".... Do you think thats a good idea ?" she said, finishing her lecture -- or i think it was a lecture -- i wasnt paying attention at all. This idiot is making me think about her to much.

"Uhhh ~~ Yeah ~~" i said, sounding like i was paying attention. "Great ~ You better finish this report or else i'll stab you with a pen tmrw ~" she then dragged me back to the autobiography section of the library.

Wait what ?? What report ? She then started giving me almost every book about this Marry Curry person. I sighed. Why didnt i listen to her instead of thinking about her ?

I gritted my teeth. "Do i really need this much books for a stinking person ?". She smirked and added more books. "Ohkae ~ You can STOP adding books now ~~" i said, alittle irritated.

She stopped adding books & smirked. "Fighting ?" she said, then skipped away. "Y-Ya ~!!!" i said, as a waddled to the end of the aisle. "Get back -- whoa" all the books i held fell on the ground. I then looked at Heoyun, who was already covering trying not to laugh loud. I then started seeing people sticking there heads out the aisles & ended up staring at me. I then bowed. "Joesongmida ~" i said, & turned around & did the same. "Joesongmida."

I then kneeled down & started picking books up one by one. I then from the side off my eye, i saw Heoyun walking towards me. She then kneeled down & began picking up books. "See ~" she said, "You dont need me for you to look like an idiot ~" i then looked at her. & smirked. I then went next to her.

"I bet i can make you shut up & stop what your doing ~" i said, as i picked up more books & looked around to find the hallways & found it empty. "How ?" she asked, still picking up books. I smirked. "Look at me ~" i said.

She then looked at me as i leaned towards where our faces were inches away from eachother. Her cheeks then turned pink. I smirked. "See -- i told i could make you shut up & make you stop what you're doing."

She then hit me in the head with on of he books she was holdling. "That doesnt count ~" i heard her say it quietly to herself. I smirked then said, "Hey Heoyun ~"

"What do you want ?" she said, as she looked at me. I then kissed her on the lips again. I then smiled. "Now it counts."

--------------------------------------------

Awwwww ~!!! Why cant my love life be like that ?? My love life is filled with tumble weeds following the wind T^T *sighs* Someone take me to korea now ~!!! HURRY ~!!

Anyways ~ I hope you guys -- like this chapter ? No ? Ohkae ? Again -- i dont know what chapter this fanfic will ned -- but its ending -- soon ~ *sighs*

As always -- ignore all those grammer errors & also spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ?