So we're not in trouble?

Beautiful Girl

Chunji's POV:

We followed our teacher to where? The principals office of course ~

To be fairly honest -- this is the first time that we ever got sent to the Principals office. Whenever me & that beast you call a Heoyun, gets into an arguement in elementary school, we wounld go to Time Out. But now we would get lectures form teachers that 'fightings bad' or 'arguing is bad for the health' or 'yelling kills brain cells'.

i swear -- i dont know where these people get these things.

"This is all your fault." she hissed.

I gasped. "Me? Me? Are your it was me?" i said, as she nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Somethings wrong with you -- you know that?"

"Or really?" she said, "Whats wrong with me?"

"Obviously you started this." i pointed out. We then broke out into another argument. Where our voices overlapped.

Moon sunseongnim looked back, "Guys ~ There's classes going on, save it for later." we nodded as she looked forward.

"I hope you fall in a cliff." i said.

She looked at me. "I hope you die in a hole ~"

"Guys ~" Moon sunseongnim turned back to us. "Seriously."

"Jeosongmida ~" we said, in unison.

We then entered the Principal's office. . . .

Wait -- this isnt the principals office -- Where is this lady taking us ?

"Sit here & try not to kill eachother while i'm gone." Moon sunseongnim said, pointing at the two sets of chairs next to the door.

I sat down, but she just stood up. i raised a brow. "Arent you gonna sit?" i asked her.

"I sat with you earlier ~" she whined. "& when did you get concerned wheither i sit or not?"

"Whatever -- let your feet fall of then ~" i said, leaning on the chair. but she's right . . . when did i get concerned?

After a few minutes of endless sitting & not knowing where we are, i decided to give up some of my dignity & ask that she-devil where we are.

"Ya ~ she-devil" i called her. she glared her name. "Aww ~ she knows her name." i tease.

She scoffed, "What do you want?"

"Where -- uh --" i asked hesitantly. "God ~" she said, "You have speech problems too ?"

I glared at her. "Ya ~! i was just gonna ask where are we?" i stated.

She gave me a werid look & pointed at the words printed below the counter. "The counselor's office. You cant read either?" she asked. "You might as well go back to the 2nd grade."

This alien ~ she is so lucky she's a girl ~

Moon sunseongnim then finally came out & called us. "You two -- get in here." she said. I got up & we walked over to where Moon sunseongnim is. She then pointed to the open door. "Go in that room ~" she said & she left. 

"Did she just leave us here?" i asked.

She looked at me weirdly. "I cant believe i'm here with you." she side commented herself as she walked towards the open door moon sunseongnim told us to go.

I sighed. I REALLY dont want to be here ~

Heoyun's POV:

we went in to find a man typing on his laptop. I decided to knock, so he knows we're here. I knocked on his door & he looked up. "Umm Moon sunseongnim told us to come in here?" i said, nervously.

He smiled & gestured us to come in. "Ahh yes ~ Come in -- Come in." he said, as he stood. i walked in slowly.

"God you walk slow." i heard Chunji said under his breathe. I decided to ignore it. Why is he so annoying?

We sat on the couch in front of his desk with a big gap between us since i sat on one end & he sat on the other. He slowly look at me then at the devil. Then at the big gap between us.

"You guys dont want to --" i quickly cut him off. "No ~ Its ohkae."

He nodded unsure of what to say. He then closed his laptop then he intertwined his fingers together. "So you both know why your here, right?" We nodded as he continued.

"This is your first time fighting?"

We shook our heads. "Have you guys had any physcial fighting with eachother?"

"Ani ~ Even though i hate her -- i would never hit a girl." Chunji said.

"Ahh ~ So you hate her?" he asked him. "We both hate each other." i said, trying to clear the air. 

"Ahh ~ I understand....... for what reason though?" he asked us.

we looked looked at eachother. i looked away & face the man again. "dont really wanna talk about."

He smiled, "Ohkae -- you guys dont have to tell me if you dont want to. But i do want to know -- is for how long you guys hate eachother?"

"Since first grade." we said, in unison. Man thats getting annoying.

we looked at eachother. "Ya ~ quit copying me ~" the devil said.

"Why would i copy a brain-less person like you ~" i replied.

"Why you little --"

"OHKAE ~ please dont fight here -- i just cleaned the place." the man behind the desk said. i gave Chunji a dirty look while he does the same.

"So for your punishment for disrupting class is coming to this room & help me do paper work for a week during break starting tmrw." he said, as he opened his laptop again.

"Chinchayo?" The devil said, "You wont supend us?"

He shook his head. "According to your records, this is the first time your sent to any office for fighting so i'm letting you guys off with a warning."

he then took out a piece of paper, then the bell rang. He then looked at us, "I guess you guys wont need a pass since its break -- your free to leave." he said, then gave us a smile. "Gamsahabnida ~" i said, as we bowed.

"Ne ~ Jeongmal Gamsahabnida." Chunji said. We then walked out his office then out the door. 

Once we walked out, we walked to where we normally meet with the others. Once we got there, Sandeul oppa saw me "Heoyun-ah ~!" he said, then ran to hug me. "Are you guys suspended?" he asked us.

"Ani hyung ~ We just have to do paper work for a week." Sandeul oppa was about to hug me but Ricky pushed his hyung aside.

"After school ~ Lets all go somewhere ~!"

"Where?" Jinyoung asked. "To the park." Ricky said, excitedly.

I smiled, "I'll think i'll pass ~ I spent more then enough time with this devil in one day. & let me tell you -- it was torture."

Ricky laughed while Chunji, shot me a glare. "Mwo ?" i said, as i looked at him. His face then softened. I gave him a weird look because all he did was stare.

"Hyung -- Gwenchana?" Ricky asked, which made Chunji get back to reality. "Huh ? oh yeah ~ I'm fine -- that zit on Heoyun's forehead just distracted me."

"Ya ~" i said, while putting my head on my forehead. He then smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done ~ Yeah ~ xD

I'm trying to update as much as i can before school starts ~ xD

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe *Please comment  ~ I wanna know hows the story so far TwT xD