Macaron

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jonghyun here is from SHINee, Kim Jonghyun ^^ 

Chapter 9: Macaron

The nurse arrived and fetched Sulli, while the four visitors, Taemin, Krystal, Jonghyun and Minho were following from behind. The tension between Taemin and Jonghyun were still present.Krystal and Minho just kept quiet. The nurse then led them to the treatment room. It has high quality rehabilitation equipments. Aunt Hana greeted them and was surprised to see quite a bunch of people.

“I never expected you’ll have so many visitors for your rehabilitation”

“Are they too many, Aunt? I’m sorry” she said shyly

“No, actually it’s part of the treatment to have some people by your side, in that way, you can rehabilitate quickly, now, let’s start!”

They started with wheelchair exercises, the basic ones, and seems like Sulli’s doing fine, in no time, she’ll get well soon. Meanwhile her brothers and friends were sitting in one corner, no one even dared to talk for once since they were focused on her treatment. It was already 9:30 in the evening and Krystal has a curfew on 10 so she decided to say goodbye.

“Jin, sunbaes, I need to go, I have a curfew by 10”

“I’ll bring you home, Krys” Taemin said as he stood up following her.

“No, it’s fine, I think I have bothered you so much---“

“No, it’s really fine” Taemin insisted

“How about Jinri? He needs you here---“

“No it’s fine, Soojung, I know how protective oppa is, so he’ll never let himself lose, I’m fine here with Jonghyun-oppa and Minho-oppa” Sulli butted in and that made Krystal agree.

Minho’s eyes widen, heart racing, emotions filling, he was in confusion…

“Did Sulli, just called me oppa?!?!? Why do I feel good?”

Sulli saw that Minho seems like zoning out after Taemin and Krystal went out.

“Oppa, you can go home, if you’re tired…. I don’t want to bother you anymore” she said

“No, I can stay longer, you know me Jinri” Jonghyun said

“No, I mean Minho-oppa…..” just then she realized she was calling Minho an oppa. “I’m sorry, I mean Minho-sunbae” Jonghyun on the other hand was eyeing him.

“No it’s fine, we’re both freshmen so what’s with the sunbae? And I’m not yet tired, so I can stay longer..”

“If you say so” she said as she continued on her rehabilitation.

 

*

 

“Seriously, oppa, you should’ve just let me go home alone” Krystal said

“You know, I won’t, like my sister said, I won’t let myself lose, it’s really fine, Krys and wait did you just called me OPPA?!?” he exclaimed

“I think so?”

“Yeah, I’m sure you did, it’s an honor!” he bowed jokingly

“Stop it, it’s almost 10 and I have my curfew remember?”

“Okay okay, now hop on”

Throughout the ride, Taemin continued on teasing Krystal, to be honest, they’ve been closer and as days goes by, they seem to get closer.

 

*

 

“The treatment is every weekdays, so I’ll see you again tomorrow?” Aunt Hana said as she dismissed the first session.

“Surely” she replied and went back to her room. Minho and Jonghyun were still following, neither one of them can’t leave her side.

As soon as Sulli lied into her bed, he told Minho that he can go home.

“Minho------ssi, you can go home now, I know you’re tired, and there would be school tomorrow, you too Jonghyun-oppa”

“I’ll just wait for you to sleep and I’ll go” Minho said earning an eyes from Jonghyun

Finally, Sulli fell asleep and Minho fell asleep too while Jonghyun was just staring at Sulli. He tapped Minho to wake him up.

“Sulli’s finally asleep, you can go home now”

“How about you hyung? Aren’t you going to school tomorrow?”

“I’m afraid, I can’t. I still need to look for her. Now go home safely!” he said as if sounding like he’s pushing Minho out of the room. Minho then went out, still in his thoughts.

 

“I can’t leave Sulli, I won’t go to school without her…. Why am I like this?” he thought, he then decided to sleep at one of the chairs in the lobby, no matter what others might say, his flaming eagerness to stay with Sulli remains, good thing he brought his phone with him, he’s planning on something this morning.

 

In Sulli’s room, Jonghyun who was sleepless since last night still can’t sleep, he just received a text from Taemin saying he can’t go back to the hospital since he needs to rest for tomorrow.

He keeps on staring at Sulli’s face, playing with her long brown hair and everything, oh how he wished he can do this always.

“Jinri, I wished you were just someone I’m not related to, I wished we’re not siblings, I wish I had the right to like you, love you. And I wish you can show your love back…… All these years, I’ve been and I’ve always been in love with you… the only hindrance is we have the same blood but I believe that shouldn’t stop me from loving you…. I love you Jinri… so much.. and I won’t let anyone steal you from me or else….” He whispered to the sleeping Sulli, wishing she heard it.

Minutes after, Jonghyun heard a knock, he was startled by that only to find out it was Taemin. He stutters every word, every single word.. What if he heard me, everything I said?

“Why…….. are…… you….. here?”

“Hyung, you look so weird, why? I just came back to get my books over there”

“Oh is that so? How’s Krystal, did she go home safely?”

Taemin wondered but then eventually nodded. He then went out of the room to go home. Jonghyun sighed, he was relieved that Taemin didn’t heard him, or perhaps acted as if he didn’t?

 

Taemin who was on his way to go back home, was slowly wandering around the hospital, when he saw someone familiar. Could it be?

He then approached the man in his school uniform, the man looked back and saw him, the man’s eyes were obviously fatigue.

“Minho hyung? What…… why…. Are you here at this time?” Taemin asked, still the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter