Overpowered by Pain

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25: Overpowered by Pain

 

Krystal excused herself for a minute to go to the restroom when she happened to pass by someone........a tall young man on his 20s. Krystal had to blink twice to know if he's really the man she thinks he is when the man finally spoke "Hi Krystal!" 


Krystal couldn't believe what she's seeing this young man in front of him is really real "Mi--------Mi--------Minho------oppa?" she stuttered. In her heart, she knows that it would be a complete disaster once Sulli and Minho sees each other.

 
Minho as if noticing her weird and nervous aura asked "I need to talk to Sulli" and all Krystal can do is sigh, this would be a long day.


Inside the hotel pavilion, Sulli and Yongwha were greeting the guests, as two of the two biggest companies' heir and heiress, it's only their responsibility to greet their colleagues and business partners. 
Taemin, on the other hand noticed that Krystal has been taking so long so he decided to go outside to look for her but he was late, Krystal was already standing in the pavilion's entrance with a worried face "Soojungie, is there something wrong? Tell me" asked Taemin.


Krystal took a deep breath and finally told him "Oppa, Minho-oppa....is....here.....and...he....wants....to....talk to Sulli.." Little do they know that this won't be the first time after the long five years, for Minho and Sulli to finally meet again.

 

 

2 days ago
Sulli grabbed her phone beside her bed, while lying down on her queen size bed, she called Yonghwa "Oppa, are you free today?" she asked in a cute way. 


On the other line, Yonghwa was dying to go with her but he can't, for he has some business matters to do "I'm sorry, I have a meeting with the board later, but by any chance, send me where you're going and let's take some dinner together" although Sulli was disapointed by this, she clearly understands how is it to be a heir or heiress for she is one too "Okay, do well, fighting!"


Sulli drove from her unit to the book shop she loves to go even before. She went here to buy Jonghyun and Taeyeon's wedding gift. She travelled from shelf to shelf to find the perfect book, when she reached the lattermost part of the bookstore where the most romantic and essential books were, she sat down to scan some of them and as a booklover, she was totally immersed to every book she've read.


She was about to take the book she decided to buy when her phone rang and someone's hand was on top of the book too, she raised her head to look who the person was and was only surprised, shocked and confused to see.......

 

Choi Minho, the man who broke her heart five years ago, the man whom she loves, his best friend no scratch that, ex-bestfriend and the man who left her five years ago without saying goodbye.

 

Sulli showed him a pokerface, she even forgot to take the call she received, meanwhile, Minho smiled at her "Sulli, it's been a long time!" he said, but Sulli's emotionless face was still the same.


Without uttering a word, Sulli tilted her head as if examining him and Minho found it quite strange, finally, Sulli spoke out "Excuse me, Mr? Do I know you?" she said blankly "And this book....I would get this, so if you won't mind?" she added, Minho suddenly removed his hand from the book and felt awkward "Sulli-ah....you don't remember me? I'm Minho.....Minho Choi" he said trying to be calm.


Sulli felt like tearing up the moment she saw him, but she has to fight them off, she has to show a stronger Sulli "Mr.Minho Choi? I'm sorry I don't know you, perhaps you've just mistaken me as someone else? And how did you know my name?" she asked still with her same blank face. Minho was dumbfounded by the fact that Sulli couldn't recognize him, bunch of thoughts are running through his mind like thinking of Sulli had amnesia to forget about him. 


Just then, Yonghwa appeared out of nowhere "Sulli, you're here, I've been looking for you everywhere" he said and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, Minho fell in an awkward position, somehow he was jealous. Yonghwa then faced the guy in front of Sulli and was astonished to see his former soccer varsity team mate.


"Minho? Minho Choi? Is that you? Long time no see! How's America?" he asked


"America was good, but I have to say Korea is better. After all it's where I was born. What's up?" Minho said


"Good! By the way...I want you to meet....Sulli....my girlfriend" he said proudly as he pulled Sulli closer to him. Sulli initiated for a handshake and he accepted it when Sulli's hand met his, both felt an electric shock.

Seeing how lovely this couple is in front of him, Minho felt his heart breaking into thrillion pieces...


His bestfriend.....his first love.....the girl she loves the most....is already taken..


"So who is he? Is he someone close to you?" asked Sulli to Yonghwa in a cold manner. Yonghwa found it bizarre for he knows Sulli was Minho's bestfriend before but then he didn't mind at all after.


"He was my former team mate in Hayana's soccer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter