Conceited Monster

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Conceited Monster

It’s been a week since their so-called misunderstanding, and still nothing changed, they were still avoiding each other’s presence, and neither one of them had the urge to say it first.

Luna knew about it and decided to visit Minho, she was concerned on this kind of stuffs going on between them especially it was just because of a small matter, she can’t help but think what if they face bigger problems?

 

“Minho, it’s been a week, and you’re still like this. You know, this is a small problem if you’ll compare it to others who faced bigger than this. Actually, you should apologize first and let her explain. I know Sulli well, she won’t just waste efforts for no reason and probably when you guys finally found the time to talk to each other, you’ll know what it is” Luna said to enlighten him

 “But, noona, how can I do it?” he asked

“Follow what your heart tells you to.” Luna said “I know for this span of time, you already have realized something” she added

 

On the other hand, Sulli has been crying buckets of tears over this matter for a week now, she can’t help it, her new found friendship isn’t doing good at the moment. But she knew for the fact, that the strongest of friendships should face the toughest of times as well, but this isn’t the toughest right?

 

-

 

 

Sulli woke up, today’s a normal day, perhaps a new day of avoiding each other, but again, every day, she wished it would be a day of reconciliation and she’s hoping that this day would be different, hopefully.

 

She lazily dragged herself  to the bathroom to freshen herself. After doing so, she didn’t had the appetite to eat breakfast, so she just decided to go straight to the school by taking a cab on the way, but to her surprise……

..

.

..

.

..

.

..

CHOI MINHO is in front of her doorstep holding a bouquet and a plate of freshly cooked bacon and eggs.

 

“Mi…Mi…Minho” the stuttering and shocked Sulli said

“I’m sorry” was the first word Minho said after that one week hiatus of friendship

“I’m sorry, it was all my fault” she lowered down her head but Minho held her chin up, those big brown eyes are so tempting. Sulli was shocked of his sudden action.

“No, Sulli, it wasn’t your fault, it was mine……. and I’m here to hand you these” he said giving her the bunch of freshly picked dandelions and the oh-so yummy bacon and eggs.

“I’m sorry” he said again

 

“At least the bacon and eggs aren’t rotten anymore, right?” she teased and then Minho immediately grabbed her from her waist and pulled her into a tight embrace. Both were longing for each other’s voice, presence, scent, and just everything.

 

“Let’s have breakfast together” Minho invited and so they did, they sat there just cherishing every second and minute together.

 

“You  know what, you scared me when you threw your specialty” she said taking a spoonful of the meal while reminiscing that day, the day when they had their nonsensical fight.

“Sorry, am I a monster back then?” Minho asked jokingly, also taking a spoonful of his very own meal.

“Grumpy old monster! I was really going to eat that even though it was rotten but you threw it… you and your absurd tantrums” she teased back

“Let me correct that, handsome grumpy monster”he teased again

“A conceited monster indeed” she mimicked.

Their breakfast continued like that, it’s as if nothing happened between them, they’re now back to teasing each other.

 

They arrived at the university together, Krystal and Taemin can’t believe what they’re seeing, they’re back again for real!

“Hey, you two over there!” Krystal called

“So how was the one week of bickering over rotten bacon and eggs? Was it fun?” Taemin teased and the two just flashed a smile.

“Since you two are back with your old selves now, let’s have a movie date in our crib tonight!” Taemin said and the two glanced at each other as if their eyes were talking to each other, waiting for the reply.

“Hey, am I talking to myself, here” Taemin joked still waiting for their reply when finally…

“CALL” Krystal, Minho and Sulli replied excitedly.

 

The four went to their classes together, it’s been a while since they had the chance to do so and they’re perfectly happy until they bumped into Jonghyun who was busy with some stuffs pertaining on the club.

“Oppa, join us tonight for a movie date!!” Sulli whined like a baby.

“Sure, so you guys are okay now?” Jonghyun asked noticing that the four are finally back together again.

“Yeah, anyways, later tonight okay?” she asked again as she made her way to the opposite direction with the three to finally attend their classes.

 

“So this two are finally fine now” Jonghyun thought, inside, he felt like he stabbed his heart again for the millionth time.

 

_

 

Sulli and Minho decided to stop by a grocery store, the four of them planned on having a sleepover as well for tomorrow, they don’t have classes.

“Let’s have some ice cream for our midnight snacks!” Sulli squealed happily, this picturesque scene is what Minho wished for, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter