Froggy and Bunny

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Froggy and Bunny

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Sulli woke up, she’s indeed excited for today. Today is her first day in College well unfortunately, not the first for the whole batch but gladly she felt well earlier than expected. Today is another day of school and fun!

“I better get ready for school, I still have a lot to catch up” she said to herself as she dragged herself to her bathroom. She took her usual bubble bath, how she missed this for days. While bathing herself up, she looks at the mirror and tries to pamper herself more than ever.

“Why am I pampering so much? Am I that excited for today?” she thought but later on she shrugged the idea.

She then put on her simple white shirt and a pair of washed colored jeans. She slid her feet into her black ballet flats. She went down to eat her usual breakfast, only to see Taemin and……..

Minho in the dining room, she can’t help but gasp and think why he’s here early in the morning, exactly 7:00 AM!

“Good Morning” she said and smiled as she sat down to her usual seat, coincidentally in front of Minho, and she can’t help but stare at him.

“Good Morning Princess!” Taemin replied. “Looks like you really had your beauty sleep last night” he teased.

“Aissh oppa, can you stop teasing me about my eye bags? You’re ruining my morning….as always” she said as she glanced at Minho who was supressing his laugh, well that’s because he knew what really happened last night.

 

(Flashback)

Sulli went to her bedroom and freshened up. She heard her phone rang and went quickly to answer……

MINHO CALLED HERRRR!!!!

“Did I wake you up?” he said on the other line

“No…actually I was just freshening myself up. What’s the matter?” she asked

“Nothing really, I just want to have someone to talk to tonight, I just can’t find any way to sleep right now….” He said with a tone of longing for someone to talk to

“Well, can I volunteer?” she asked as she lied her body to her bed.

“Of course! I’ll be honoured! So what do you want to talk about?” he asked, probably if he’s not talking to Sulli via his phone, he would probably go crazy and jump here and there.

“Hmmm……. Well, we really haven’t had some real talks ever since so I want to talk about each other’s interests and stories? Would that be enough for tonight?” she asked, worrying if her desired topics were too much only for this night.

“Let’s try then, so should I start?...... What’s your favourite color?” he asked first

“Are we signing up our own slambooks here? Hahahaha just kidding, of course PINK! Isn’t that obvious? How about you?” she then asked

“Blue and black.. uhmmm…. When’s your birthday? Mine’s March 29, 1995” he said

“Mine's on December 9” she said as she stood up from her position.

 

 

It was 10:00 pm when they started talking to each other and now it was about 1 in the morning and they were still talking about a lot of stuffs, their childhood, teenage years, and some more stories. They both felt that it was already late, so they decided to say goodbye to each other.

“Looks like someone’s got to pay a large bill by the end of the month…. We’ve been talking for about 3 hours already… It’s getting late… I guess it would be a goodnight then..”

“You’re teasing me again huh? Let me correct, it’s a good morning for us then. Goodbye and thank you for talking with me, see you tomorrow bunny” he said as they both ended the call with smiles on their faces. True to themselves, through this phone call, they had the chance to be closer and know the other well. In fact, they decided to have nicknames for each other. Froggy for Minho for his biggy eyes and Bunny for Sulli, for she likes bunnies and she’s cute as well.

(Flashback end)

 

“By any chance….. did you hear us?” Sulli asked worriedly

“No… I don’t need to ask, you said it yourself. Guess you had midnight talks with this guy huh?” Taemin teased again as he patted Minho’s back. Minho closely choked himself for what he heard.

“YAAAH! OPPA! I’ll really get revenge on you!” she said

“So my guess was right? You guys really had this mushy midnight talks? Aigoo kids these days!” he teased again.

“Look who’s talking” Minho and Sulli said in unison. The three continued eating their breakfast and continued the teasing session as well. When they remembered…

 

“Where’s Jonghyun-oppa by the way?” she asked, her eyes roaming around the room. The two guys infront of him were secretly glancing at each other, but not enough not to be noticed.

“Oh, Hyung went to the school earlier because he has a lot of things to catch up.” Taemin said which made Sulli nod and get back to what she was eating.

“Oh, Jin… your friend over here, Minho would bring you to school for today” Taemin said

“But what about Jihoon-appa… I mean Jihoon-ssi? Isn’t he going with me?” she asked swallowing her food before talking.

“We’ve already talked about that and Jihoon-hyung agreed. So, Minho take good care of my sister or else…” he said as he showed him his fist and Minho and Sulli just laughed at him. Sulli wondered why Taemin’s not the one who’s going to brin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter