Share of Past

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Share of Past

Today is the day, the day where Jonghyun, Taemin and the curricular group’s hardwork would all be paid off. This event would also welcome the newcomers and a reunion of the old members as well.

Sulli roamed around her closet, she’s finding a perfect outfit for tonight’s event. She won’t go if her brothers didn’t insist, but they did and she’s left without a choice.

UNIVERSITY GYM

The boys arrived first, and as usual garnering the attention of everyone, they were in their suits and ties. Following them is of course, their ever so pretty sister, Jinri. Wearing a baby peach dress, with her stilettos and braided hair, she sure garnered more attention than her brothers.

“Jin, everyone’s attention is on you tonight, our pretty sister as always” Jjong complimented as they walked towards the buffet table to check everyone.

“Jin, if you’re uncomfortable—“

“Oppa, I’ll be fine! Don’t worry, go to your business now, I’m sure everyone needs you there”

 

Sulli was roaming around the place when she bumped into someone, a girl with pretty long black hair wearing a purple cocktail dress.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to bump you…” Sulli apologized

“It’s fine, oh yeah, you’re Jinri right? Taemin-sunbae and Jonghyun-sunbae’s sister?” the lady asked

“Yeah, why? I mean how did you know?” yeah she’s used to people recognizing her because his brothers were famous so do their family but she can’t help but ask.

“I’m Jung Soojung or you can call me Krystal, I’m a newcomer in this group and I heard a lot of good things about you guys..”

“Oh I see… Hi Soojung! So you’re a transferee in Hayana too?”

“Yeah, I just came back from California to study here, are you an upcoming freshman too?”

“Yeah, want to grab some snacks and chit chats over there?” she asked pointing to the mini-bar near them.

 

Meanwhile, Taemin was chatting with some of their colleagues when he saw Sulli with someone heading to the mini-bar when he excused himself from their conversation.

“Hey hey hey, 18 year old girl stop there” he scolded, Sulli then looked back after hearing him.

“Oppa, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be chatting with your colleagues? Or are you here because you’re worried I might drink here?”

“That’s why I rushed here. Didn’t I told you not to grab some drinks in the mini-bar? I told you that even if you’re 18, I won’t give you the permission to drink understood?”

“Oppa, do you think I won’t follow you? We’re just here to grab some chocolates. Sorry Krys, my oppa is so naggy right?” Krystal just laughed at them

“Oh by the way, oppa. This is Jung Soojung, a transferee from California.” Sulli introduced the girl beside her

“Nice to meet you, Soojung! I’m glad you had the time to enjoy the party but how did you know there’s such event?” Taemin asked as they shaked each other’s hands.

“My cousin, Victoria-unnie asked me to accompany her in the party and watch for their performance since starting from now, I’ll be studying in Hayana.”

“So Vic-noona is your cousin? Wow nice to meet you, enjoy the party!”


“Thanks”

“Can I leave you both of here first, I’ll just talk to Luna-unnie. Bye” Sulli excused herself leaving both Taemin and Krystal alone.

“So we’re left alone. Want to grab some drinks?” Taemin asked

“You just nagged Jinri and scolded her not to since she’s 18, and I guess that must apply to me too right?”

“Oh yeah, sorry, let me just offer you a tour?”

“That would be great!” she exclaimed

 

*

 

“Luna-unnie!!! Oh I mean songsaem!!!” Sulli shouted as she rushed towards Luna

“Jinri, you’ve gotten prettier! How are you doing?”

“I’m currently preparing for the first day of school, songsaem I miss you so much! I didn’t know you studied in Hayana too?”

“Yeah, I did. You didn’t see me in the rehearsals because I was busy with the school stuffs but I’ll join the performance later, make sure you’ll watch okay?”

“Of course! Songsaem is daebak! Who are you with tonight?”

“Just some friends from college. Please stop calling me songsaem, call me unnie instead, you’re not my student anymore…. Oh yeah right, I heard you’ll tutor Choi Minho?”

“Yeah, apparently, that would happen. But how did you know?”

“Onew… but please don’t get the wrong idea because he just told me those stuffs since he knew I was close to you and he’s Minho’s cousin afterall and do you think you can help him?”

“I think so, but why do people always doubt I can’t? Is there something wrong? I mean I know I won’t just be his tutor, I want to be his life-changer too.”

“I can see your passion, Ssul and that makes me proud of you. I know I can count on you.”

“DUBU!” Luna bloated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter