Misery

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

note: The first part is more of a point of view so, yeah enjoy :)

 

Chapter 7: Misery

Well-polished wood floors, cream palette walls, lounge chairs, gigantic windows that fill up the whole room covered with cool colored blinds, bedside tables, a television and a white and clean mattress. Cords and buttons scattered, and an unknown pole with something on it.

 

WHERE AM I?

 

 

I feel so heavy, I feel that there is something wrong, but what is it? I find it hard to open my eyes, did I sleep that much?

“Jin, finally you’re awake, you’ve made everyone worried” Jonghyun-oppa asked,  half-awake, I saw him sleeping in the couch beside me, but why is he talking this way? Did I do something wrong?

 

I find it hard to find my tongue to say even a word, I don’t know why. And I guess oppa didn’t sensed I can’t speak yet. He called someone in a hurry, I was wondering why and suddenly Taemin-oppa appeared out of nowhere panting here and there. If only I can speak for myself right now, I would ask why they’re acting like this. Finally, Jonghyun-oppa came back and now with a bunch of people, actually about 3 persons came with him, and I was so surprised to see them wearing those doctor outfits, is it possible, am I in a hospital room?!?!?

 

“Ms. Choi, please move your fingers if you hear me” one of the people in white lab gowns asked me so I did. Everyone in the room, Jonghyun-oppa, Taemin-oppa, and the 3 people smiled. Why did they smile? Seriously, what’s happening?

“Mr. Choi, can you go out and have some talk with me?” the tall man in lab gown asked and so Jonghyun-oppa, being the eldest took over. And I was left with Taemin-oppa. I’m wishing that oppa would tell me what’s happening, I guess he can sense me though.

“Jin, you’ve been in a----“ he was about to tell me what’s happening but then Jonghyun-oppa came back and interrupted him.

“I’ll tell her” he then sat beside me, back from the couch.

“Jin, you’ve been in a coma for almost a day, and you’ve made us worried for the past hours, we thought it would take you a long time to wake up again, but as expected, you’re a strong girl”

 

(FLASHBACK)

Sulli was seating beside Jihoon in the car while Jonghyun and Taemin were at the back. Jonghyun looking at the window while Taemin smiling in front of his phone. Sulli decided to take a nap after a tiring party.

Everyone except Jihoon of course decided to sleep when a six-wheeler truck hit the car they’re in. Jonghyun and Taemin woke up from their deep sleep as they heard Jihoon screaming in fear, anxiety filled them, they tried to stop the car and turn to the other direction but it was all too late.

Jonghyun and Taemin were the first ones to get out of the wrecked car, Jihoon was the last as he carried Sulli out. Blood filled her milky white face, Jongyun hurriedly called an ambulance for help. They’re almost lost of hope but they know that Sulli is a strong girl and this problem would soon be surpassed.

 

(FLASHBACK END)

 

So that’s how miserable I’ve been to? That’s why they’re acting this way. I’m just so happy that no one except for me, got hurt like I did. Taemin-oppa and Jonghyun-oppa just had some bruises. But where is appa? Jihoon-appa?

“Jihoon-ssi just went back home to get some of your necessities” Taemin-oppa said, and it’s actually a relief!

 

Jihoon-appa arrived with a bagful of my clothes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter