Fighting over Rotten Bacon and Eggs

Start of Something New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Fighting over Rotten Bacon and Eggs

After Jonghyun and Sulli’s amusement park date, Jonghyun went back to the Choi Mansion for good. Taemin was surprised with the presence of Jonghyun back in their house, he was speechless not until Jonghyun spoke.

“Hey, it’s as if I left a century ago, have you forgotten about your brother?” he joked as he pulled him into a tight embrace, it’s as if he forgot the tension between them, but truth is, the tension doesn’t matter now, what matters is his brother’s feelings for their sister…..or their fake sister….

“No it’s not like that, I was just surprised to see you back.” Taemin explained

“So how were things going in Hayana and here when I was out of the picture?” Jonghyun asked

“Doing good. By the way, Mrs. Kang told the while Performing Arts Club would go for a convention in Jeju next month, she’s really hoping we can join… Are you available?” he asked

“Of course, that would be great and I heard Alfonso Cuaron would be there and this would be a good chance for everyone, so why not?” He said

“Yeah and that makes the convention the best than any other. I’ll tell Mrs. Kang then..” he said when Jonghyun caught him.

“Can’t I tell Mrs. Kang personally? I mean I’ll go back on Monday, it’s not like I had a disease” he said calmly and Taemin chuckled on that. Taemin was happy that at least they were good now. For now, he only has to clear something and that is his brother’s feelings.

 

-

 

 

It was really late and Sulli’s eyes can’t take it anymore, her vision is becoming blurry as time pass by, but she has to stay awake….. her cupcakes.. the only thing she can do to ask for Minho’s forgiveness, although she knows that this won’t do any good to their nearly ruined friendship, she still tried her best to pull this one off. Just 30 more minutes and the cupcakes would be done baking and she can go to Minho’s apartment to apologize….

But she can’t bear it anymore….her body feels so weak all of a sudden, she quickly dozed off into slumber in the kitchen counter forgetting about…

 

 

THE CUPCAKES!!!

 

 

The next morning, Sulli’s body felt so heavy all of a sudden, she reached for a pillow and to her surprise, she’s in her bed….her bed….once again, her bed. Just how in the world did she get there when all she can remember was sleeping while BAKING!

“Oh my gosh, my cupcakes! Minho’s cupcakes!” she hurriedly got up from her bed and checked the kitchen and again another surprise, the kitchen was clean from the utensils and flour she used last night, it looks so new like as if she didn’t used it.

The sink wasn’t full of dishes, it was looking at its finest. Everything looks in order, she checked the oven and again there were no traces of her very own cupcakes.

“How did this happen?” she asked herself completely taken aback with everything.

 

Sulli went to the bathroom to bathe herself  and at least after freshening up she can go straight to Minho’s and apologize.

 

Sulli arrived in front of Minho and Onew’s room, she was nervous. When she finally had the courage, she knocked and waited. But to her dismay, she just saw Onew who opened the door for her.

“Oh Sulli” he greeted

“Uhmm…… hi oppa…. is Minho-oppa there?” she stammered, what a great achievement that was!

“Oh, he just left this morning, I don’t know where he went either. Oh yeah by the way, did you guys had some misunderstandings last night?” he asked and you can sense the concern in his voice.

“Yeah…” she replied blankly.

“Forgive my cousin for being so sensitive, I hope you’ll be in good terms in no time” he said

“Thank you” she just replied and went back to her room just like that, she feels so guilty and sad. She knew that she didn’t tried her best to refuse her brother, she wished she can bring back time, but she can’t, no one can’t and she feels so down.

 

Onew on the other hand felt bad because he had to lie to Sulli for Minho

(Flashback)

Onew woke up smelling something good in the kitchen only to find Minho staring at those pretty delicious cupcakes with his swollen eyes, it was past midnight by then.

“Hey, what’s up? Why are you here in this time?” Onew asked

“Hyung… I feel bad for letting Sulli torture herself with this guilt when in fact it’s all my fault…… my heart and mind is in total commotion right now.” Minho said trying to sound calm

“But why the swollen eyes?” he asked again

“I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter