Struggling

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

Ga Eun hummed softly to herself as she sat on the counter, staring at Suho who was struggling to make spaghetti. His eyes and nose were scrunched up, his lips pursed together. She leaned in closer and wiped away his sweat, making his skin crawl. Suho looked up and kissed her softly on the nose, chuckling when Sehun smacked him. Ga Eun reached over and brushed back Sehun's hair, earning a smile from him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help?" Ga Eun frowned, "I'm pretty sure I'm a better cook."

"How can you be so sure?" Sehun mumbled, "You couldn't even remember your own name."

"Yah," Suho hissed, "Don't say stuff like that."

Sehun rolled his eyes and focused on cutting up the vegetables and mixing them. Ga Eun looked away and stared out the kitchen window. She stared at Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were outside, their shirts off as they ran outside. Sehun and Suho were too busy to play with her. 

The back door slammed open and Kai walked in. He slipped a shirt over his head and slid in between Ga Eun's legs. She chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Close your eyes."

'Close your eyes.'

Ga Eun leaned back and winced slightly as her head started to hurt, "Why? What are you going to do?"

'Why? What are you going to do.'

"Just do it."

'Just do it.'

Kai waited until she closed her eyes, smiling softly as her nose wrinkled. Her heart began to race when he grabbed them. She gasped a bit when she felt his lips touch her neck, slowly making their way to her lips. Kai's mouth hovered above hers, his breath hot and uneven.

Ga Eun leaned towards him and planted her lips on him, gasping as he began to kiss her, gentle and soft. Kai slipped his hands under her shirt, moving his thumbs back and forth, rubbing her stomach gently. He began to slowly on her lips, making Ga Eun gasp. She could feel his hands on her waist and she stopped.

'I thought you were the innocent one.'

She blinked quickly and pulled back to stare at Kai's face. Her eyes widened when she realized she wasn't staring at his face. Instead of Kai, there was a smaller boy with wide brown eyes. His hair was dark and his lips were thick. His skin was lighter and there was a mischiveous glint in his stare. The boy leaned in closer and Ga Eun pushed him away, shaking her head as she crawled into a ball.

"Ga Eun?"

She looked up and gasped when Kai stared at her with a confused expression. Suho and Sehun were staring at her, their stance on the defensive. Ga Eun looked around the room and held onto her head when she realized no one else was inside.

"Ga Eun?" Sehun asked, "What's wrong?"

"My head hurts," She murmured, "I don't feel well."

"Why?" Suho reached out, "Is it because of the smell?"

"I... I think so."

Kai reached out to grab her hand but stopped when Ga Eun avoided it. She climbed down from the counter and laid down on the couch, the sound of the tv making her eyes flutter shut. She felt someone's hand over her forehead and smiled when Baekhyun brushed back her hair.

"I heard you're not feeling well," He whispered, "Should I get you some medicine?"

"No," She shook her head, "I'm feeling better."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Baekhyun grabbed something off the night stand and played around with it. Ga Eun went back to watch tv before grabbing her book off the table. They were quiet for several minutes before Baekhyun poked her cheek.

"Shuffle this for me," He asked, "I don't want to do it."

"What is it?"

Ga Eun held out her hand and noticed the bright colors from the cube in her hand. Her fingers automatically shuffled them, acting on their own without her realizing it. She handed it back to Baekhyun and her body stiffened, his hair replaced by blonde locks. Her fingers shook and she felt her head throb. She could see someone else sitting besides her and she bolted up, running towards her room.

She slammed the door shut and closed her eyes as she paced back and forth. Instinctively she played with her scars on her face and arms before stopping. Ga Eun stared at herself in the mirror, her eyes tracing over her scars. 

"How did I get these?" She murmured to herself, "When did I get these?"

Ga Eun turned towards the door and watched as Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in, their eyes narrowed. They noticed her face growing red and swollen and they sighed deeply.

"We told you not to play with them," Chanyeol shook his head, "Look at your face."

"How did I get these?" Ga Eun interrupted, "I can't remember."

"What?" Baekhyun blinked, "What are you talking about?"

"How did I get these scars?"

"Why do you want to know?" Chanyeol stepped forwards, "We told you already."

"No you didn't."

Chanyeol stepped towards her and Ga Eun automatically stepped back. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and cowered against the wall. There was a knock on the door and Suho stepped inside, his eyes dark.

"Dinner's ready," He smiled, "Hurry up and eat before it gets cold."

"Okay," Baekhyun nodded, "We'll be there soon."

"Yeah," Chanyeol agreed, "We just came for Ga Eun."

Ga Eun walked towards Suho and grabbed his hand. They headed towards the kitchen and she noticed the colored cube lying on the floor. She grabbed it and sat down, the weight of it in her hand so familiar yet confusing.

"Do you like it?" Kai sat next to her, "I picked it out."

"Yeah," She nodded, "What is it though?"

"It's called a Rubik's cube," Sehun piped up, "You have to make sure all the colors match."

"Want me to do it?" Kai smiled, "I'm pretty good at it."

Kai tried to grab it from her hands but frowned when she wouldn't let go of it. Eventually he managed to pry it out of her fingers and began to play with it, giving up after five minutes. Sehun reached out to grab it but turned to Ga Eun who snatched it out of his hand. They stared at each other in silence before she slipped it into her sweater pocket.

"It's time to eat," She mumbled, "Suho oppa will get mad."

"Huh?" Sehun slowly nodded, "Okay."

Everyone gathered and ate, noticing Ga Eun's confused expression. She got up once dinner was over and headed to her room, giving the excuse that she wasn't feeling well. She walked past Kai and Sehun's bedroom and stopped when she noticed a bright light. 

The door creaked as she opened it further, her eyes landing on a laptop. Ga Eun stared wide eyed at it, confused on why it was inside his room. Suho wouldn't let her get a laptop, much less a computer. No one could have one because they were dangerous and they were lucky to even have a television. So why did Kai and Sehun have one?

She grabbed it and fiddled around with it, trembling every time she heard a member's voice. Without thinking, she searched for Seoul. A map instantly popped up, showing her how to get there. Ga Eun gasped in pain when images flooded her mind: a school, a bookstore and a large house with a large swing. She could see a blonde boy and a brown haired boy staring at her. Ga Eun sat up and whimpered in pain before she heard someone step inside.

"What the hell are you doing in here!?" 

••••••••••••

(Author's Note)

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while.  Anyways, I really hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter even though it pretty much . I'm thinking a few more chapters and then the fun begins. Oh and here are the chapters I referenced from Untamed (some of the same scenes are in Hunted too) Chapters 29 and 44

So comment, upvote and do all that jazz.  Until next chapter guys! ^^

Also, please feel free to check out my other stories: