Wicked

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

"How can you eat that?"

"It's good. Why?"

Baekhyun covered his mouth as Ga Eun slurped the overcooked noodles Suho had made. He stared at his own plate before standing up, pretending to throw up. Chanyeol and Kai stared after him, shaking their heads as they tried to eat the food. Sehun, on the other hand, gave up hope and was making ramyun for himself.

"Make me some?" Kai called out, "I'm hungry."

"Me too!" Chanyeol cried out, "I'm hungry too."

"Make it yourself," Sehun muttered, "I'm not your cook."

Suho frowned slightly as the other members rushed over, desperate to eat real food. He looked down at his plate and ate, wincing as he bit into the hard noodles and tough meat. Ga Eun reached over and grabbed his hand, winking as she ate.

"It's not that bad," She smiled, "You just need to chew a bit more."

"You can't even chew this," He sighed, "Let alone swallow it."

"I like it."

"You like anything."

"That's because," Ga Eun chuckled, "you make it."

"You need to get yourself checked," Sehun rolled his eyes, "No one can last long with Hyung's cooking."

"Exactly," Chanyeol agreed, "If D.O was here he would have made some really good food."

The room went completely silent as Chanyeol realized what he said. Kai grabbed the counter and squeezed it, his knuckles turning white. Sehun stopped stirring the ramyun and turned to stare at Suho who had his teeth clenched tightly. Ga Eun looked up with a confused expression and rubbed her head.

"Who's D.O?" She asked.

"No one," Suho muttered, "No one important."

"Then why did Chanyeol say that?"

"Because," Sehun replied, "he's an idiot."

"D.O," Ga Eun muttered, "Why does it sound familar?"

Kai glanced at her and forced a smile as he placed a bowl of ramyun in front of her. He brushed back her hair and smiled as he motioned for her to eat. Ga Eun noticed his dark expression and frowned. She reached over to smooth out his face and smiled.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah," Kai nodded, "Don't worry."

"Then why do you look sad?"

"Because Suho hyung made some awful food."

"That's true," Ga Eun laughed, "It is terrible."

They looked up to see Suho push his chair back and stand up. There was a wide smile on his face that didn't reach his eyes and he reached out to grab Ga Eun. He walked over to the living room and sat down, pulling her besides him. Automatically, she laid down on his lap and closed his eyes. Ga Eun let out a soft sigh as Suho ran his fingers through her hair.

"Am I that bad at cooking?" 

"You could use some lessons."

"Then why don't you teach me?" Suho chuckled, "You're probably worse than me."

"No," Ga Eun crossed her arms, "It's just that I'm too lazy to do anything."

"Figures."

She let out a scream as Baekhyun rushed into the room, tickling her before sitting down on the floor in front of her. Kai and Sehun walked inside, the pot of ramyun in their hands. Chanyeol whimpered as he sat down besides Baekhyun, a small bruise on his forehead. Ga Eun snuggled deeper into Suho's lap before wrapping her arms around Baekhyun's neck.

"Tell me a story."

"What kind of story?" Baekhyun smiled, "Scary or funny?"

"I want to know more about me," Ga Eun blinked, "Before you found me."

"Why?" Kai looked up, "You said you didn't want to know."

"But I'm curious now."

"Why?" Sehun repeated, "You weren't curious before."

"Because-" Ga Eun let out a big sigh, "I wanted to learn more about us."

"Hmmm..." Chanyeol tapped his chin, "Well you're name is Lee Ga Eun and we used to go to high school together."

Suho cleared his throat and nodded, "We found you in the forest when you were bitten."

"By a wolf, right?" She frowned, "But what about you guys? How did you turn?"

"We were bitten too," Baekhyun looked away, "A long time ago."

"By wolves too," Chanyeol added, "Just like you."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yeah," Kai closed his eyes, "At least I think so."

"Yah!" Sehun screamed, "You ate all the ramyun!"

Ga Eun burst out laughing as Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol wrestled on the ground. Baekhyun pushed them away and turned to the tv, yawning slightly as he rested his head on Ga Eun. Suho looked at Sehun who nodded, knowing that they needed to distract Ga Eun. He her hair as he tried to calm his racing heart.

"Should we go into town tomorrow?" Suho spoke up, "We need to buy groceries."

"Really?" She pouted, "Does that mean I have to stay with dumb and dumber?"

"Yah!" Kai and Sehun yelled, "Stop calling us that!"

"No," Suho shook his head, "All of us will go."

"Even Ga Eun?" Baekhyun opened his eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Really!?" Ga Eun bolted up, "I can go too!"

"Yeah," Suho chuckled, "We should have some fun."

"But you said I couldn't go outside."

"That's because you were still changing."

"Seriously!?" She giggled, "I can finally go with you!?"

"How many times are you going to make me repeat myself?" Suho rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you can go too."

Ga Eun stood up and jumped onto Chanyeol who was on the ground. He laughed as she pounded her fists against his chest in excitement, giggling as he kissed her face. She wrapped her legs around him and cuddled against his chest, sighing in happiness.

"What should we do first oppa?" 

"We should go shopping," Chanyeol whispered in her ear, "I saw some really nice lingerie the last time I went."

"You're nasty," Ga Eun snorted, "At least you're not like Kai who gave me some for my birthday."

"I still haven't seen them on you yet," Kai smirked, "I'm dying from curiosity."

"Well you're going to have to wait longer."

"Can I see them too?" Sehun grinned evilly, "I want to see them too."

Baekhyun crawled toward them and smacked them on the back of their heads. He pulled Ga Eun towards him and wrapped his legs and arms around her, his lips close to hers. His delicate fingers fluttered over her face as she strained to kiss him.

"I want to see everything," Ga Eun smiled, "You'll take me to see everything, right?"

"Yeah," Baekhyun chuckled, "Anything for my wife."

"Wife?" Suho raised an eyebrow, "On whose authority?"

"Mine of course."

"Oppa!" She blinked, "How does it look like?"

"The city?"

"Yeah."

Baekhyun wrapped his arms tighter and blinked. He noticed her eyes growing wide as she snuggled closer to him. She blushed as he kissed her lips, feeling them warm and soft against his own.

"Well it's not that big," He shook his head, "Not like the capital."

"Seoul, right?"

"Yeah," Suho smiled, "It's smaller but there are nice things too."

"But I heard Seoul is really nice," Ga Eun said, "And it has more stores and stuff."

"Seoul is loud," Chanyeol shook his head, "And dangerous."

"Besides," Sehun yawned, "It's almost 8 hours away."

"It's boring too," Kai nodded, "There's nothing to do there."

Ga Eun frowned as the members lied more and more. She had always wanted to go to Seoul ever since she saw it on tv. But Suho was right, it was too dangerous for her to be alone in such a large city. She was still a newly transformed werewolf.

"Where do you want to go tomorrow?" Suho asked, "We'll go anywhere you want."

Seoul. She silently thought. I want to go to Seoul.

"Anywhere where there's meat," Ga Eun smirked, "I don't think I can stand Suho oppa's cooking anymore."

"Yah!" Suho yelled as the members laughed, "That's not funny!"

••••••••••••

(Author's Note)

I am so sorry I haven't update in a while. I have been super busy with school and my internship that I haven't had the time to update. Also, I lost all my work for my Wolves series so I have to start all over -screams internally- Luckily I have the hard copies but they're old and not recent at all. So basically I have to remember everything I wrote -weeps internally- So leave many comments, even if it's to yell at me for not updating. I'm fine with that. Once this week is over, I might have some extra time to update so stay tuned. I'll have to go to my mind palace (kudos to anyone who knows this) and write down everything I can remember. And just a heads up, if the story ends up , I am truly and deeply sorry about that. Like seriously. I'm sorry.

So comment, upvote and do all that jazz.  Until next chapter guys! ^^