Searching

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

"How do you like it?"

"It's okay."

Sehun and Kai noticed the look of disappointment in Ga Eun's eyes as they walked around. They had finished shopping for food, or at least tried since they had no idea how to cook or which ingredients they needed to get. It was supposed to be a fun day but Ga Eun was bored and disappointed.

"It's okay?" Chanyeol frowned, "We haven't even seen everything yet."

"Yeah," Baekhyun glared at Sehun, "Because of someone we spent so much time in the market."

"All I wanted was some good quality food," Sehun snapped, "You should be happy I chose good food."

"That was good food?" Ga Eun scoffed, "Almost everything you picked was going bad."

"It was on sale!"

Ga Eun and Chanyeol burst out laughing as Sehun tried to defend himself. Kai and Baehyun, on the other hand, were smacking him as he started yelling. She looked up to see Suho struggling to put the groceries inside the car, his scarf slipping.

"Oppa."

Suho turned around and stared wide eyed as Ga Eun wrapped the scarf around his neck. He could feel her cold fingers on his face and smiled. He reached out to brush back her hair and stopped when her scars grew more visible. They were deeper than he remembered and he pulled back, an awkward smile on his face.

"Thanks," He cleared his throat, "I didn't notice it falling."

"You should be more careful."

"I know."

Ga Eun grabbed his hand and pulled him towards where the group was waiting. They walked around some more before heading inside a small coffee shop. Suho glanced at her and sighed as he handed her his card.

"I'm running out," Suho frowned, "So don't go overboard."

"You? Running out of money?" Sehun laughed, "Hyung, that's impossible."

"Just sell another house," Chanyeol nodded, "Or another car."

"Or sell Sehun or Kai," Baekhyun smirked, "I'm sure we can get a good amount."

"Yah!" Kai yelled, "I'm worth more than all that!"

"Another house? Another car?" Ga Eun spoke up, "Are they joking?"

Suho glared at the members as he looked towards Ga Eun. They had forgotten that she didn't know about the amount of cars or houses that they owned. They didn't want her to remember the two houses back in Seoul. All Ga Eun knew was that they only had one car and the house they were living in. 

"Of course they're joking," Suho rolled his eyes, "You know how stupid they are."

"If only we had other things to sell," Ga Eun agreed, "Maybe I should get a job?"

"No!" Chanyeol practically yelled, "You don't need to get job."

The coffee shop grew quiet as the customers glanced at them. Suho and Kai bowed in apology and pushed them outside. Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun's glare and stared at Ga Eun.

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol murmured, "It's still not safe for you to be out."

"I know," Ga Eun bit her lips, "But why did you get so upset? I was just playing around."

"He's just worried about you," Baekhyun replied, "We all are."

"Then you're worrying too much."

Kai grabbed Ga Eun's hands and breathed on them to warm them up. He snatched Sehun's gloves and slipped them over her hands. He turned to see some customers still staring at them and Kai pulled Ga Eun's scarf and hat to cover her face.

"It's cold," He whispered, "I don't want you to get sick."

"I can't see!" She giggled, "I'm going to start sweating!"

Baekhyun slipped one of her hands inside his pocket and noticed Kai do the same. Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho trailed after them and covered their faces as well. 

"Just follow me," Baekhyun chuckled, "I'll be your seeing eye dog."

"It's not even that cold," Ga Eun protested, "It's getting warmer."

"Better safe than sorry!" Sehun called out, "Besides! You're wearing my gloves!"

"Then take them back," She stuck out her tongue, "Or do you want to be a baby."

"Looks whose talking."

Ga Eun took her hand out of Kai's pocket and pulled back her hat. She frowned when Suho pulled it back down, her eyes the only thing visible. She turned to look back at him and stared at him curiously when he pulled his red scarf up.

"Why do you keep pulling my hat down?" Ga Eun spoke up, "I can't see well."

"Ummm... that's because I don't want you to get sick," Suho paused, "I heard the cold is nasty this year."

"But we don't get sick."

"You can since you're still young."

Sehun and Chanyeol cleared their throats and noticed a small bookstore at the end of the street. They pushed Kai and Baekhyun away to grab onto Ga Eun, pulling her inside. Suho surveyed the store and motioned for Chanyeol to take off her hat and scarf.

"See?" Chanyeol pouted, "You won't get sick here."

"Of course not," Ga Eun rolled her eyes, "There's a heater here."

Sehun leaned down and brushed back her hair. He pulled her deeper into the store and watched as her fingers fluttered lightly over the books. Ga Eun reached out to grab one and stopped when Sehun did the same. She turned to look at him and stepped back when she noticed his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Sehun smiled, "Did I scare you?"

Ga Eun held onto her head and almost fell as she walked back. Sehun wrapped his arm around her waist and scanned her face, noticing the droplets of sweat and her pale face. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Are you sick?"

"Huh?" Ga Eun looked up, "No. I just got dizzy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Hold on," Sehun let go, "I'll go get Suho hyung."

She stared after him and turned back to look at the books. Her finger grasped one and she whimpered in pain. Ga Eun closed her eyes and held onto her head as sudden images flashed inside her head.

'Doe-like eyes. Soft yet sad.'

Ga Eun could see a boy's face but it was too blurry for her to recognize it. She clenched her teeth as she struggled to see it clearly. Her eyes flew open when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Suho stared at her with worry and brushed back her hair. Her face grew even more paler and unconsciously she pulled her face away.

"Are you feeling sick?" Suho asked, "Sehun said you almost fainted."

"No," She shook her head, "I just had a small headache."

"Should we go home?"

"No, I want to look around more."

Suho followed after her and sat down next to Chanyeol who was taking a small nap. Ga Eun walked around some more before heading to the front where the others were. She glanced outside and blinked when she saw someone staring at her. The members didn't notice her walk out since they were arguing about something. Ga Eun stepped closer to the street but stopped when someone called her name.

"Ga Eun!?"

Kai stood by the door and pulled her back inside the store. He covered her face with the scarf and hat when he noticed the cashier staring at them curiously. Ga Eun tore her eyes from his face and frowned when she noticed no one was on the other side.

"What's wrong?" Kai examined her, "Why did you go out?"

"It was hot inside the store," She lied, "I wanted some fresh air."

"Oh okay. You scared me for a second."

"Sorry about that."

They walked back to the cashier, Kai's hand tightly grabbing onto Ga Eun's. Suho pulled out his card and quickly paid. They walked back to the car and Ga Eun sat in between Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Why didn't you get anything?" Baekhyun sighed, "Was Suho being stingy?"

"Me?" Suho laughed. "Stingy?"

"Sehun and Kai decided to get some toys," Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he drove, "Ga Eun didn't have time to choose something."

"Then she can just play with us!" Kai snapped, "We'll share!"

"Here!" Sehun smiled as she handed Ga Eun a small package, "You can play with this."

Ga Eun nodded silently as she tore it open. In her hands was a small cube with different colors. Before she could figure out what it was, Kai took it away and smacked Sehun in the head.

"Why did you get this!?" Kai yelled, "This is so boring!"

"No it's not!" Sehun argued, "It looked like fun!"

They began to fight and Ga Eun was caught in the middle, pushing them away. Baekhyun joined in on the fun and she did the same. They were too busy screaming and laughing to notice Suho's dark expression.

'Is she getting sick?' He wondered as he turned to stare at her, 'Or is she getting better?'

 

••••••••••••

(Author's Note)

I am so sorry I haven't update in a while. I have finally made time to update even though this chapter took me like 5 days (so sorry about that). Anyways, I really hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter even though it pretty much . If you guys have read my recent blog, I will focus my attention on Marked so I can finish it quicker. So here's the thing I wanted to ask, How long should the story be? What do you guys think is an appropriate amount? Please let me know. So yeah, leave many comments and upvote!! Yay!! Lol. A new chapter!

So comment, upvote and do all that jazz.  Until next chapter guys! ^^

Oh! P.S here's a picture of what Ga Eun's face looks like. The picture on the right is what I'm talking about but smaller and more scattered around.