Lies

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

"Don't fight it."

Ga Eun gasped as she looked up at Suho who hovered above her. She looked down at the ground again and whimpered when she could feel her bones bending. The other members looked at her in worry when they noticed the tears in her eyes. After their mini argument, mostly Sehun as he tried to hand over the bunny to Ga Eun, Suho had asked Ga Eun to change. He knew it was hard for her but it was the only way for her to complete the process.

"It hurts." Ga Eun moaned. "Nothing's happening."

"Why?" Kai looked up. "It should have gotten easier these past few months."

"Maybe because she was bitten?" Baekhyun murmured. "It's probably different for her."

"Bitten?" Ga Eun asked. "What does that mean?"

"Nothing." Chanyeol quickly answered. "Baekhyun was just talking to himself."

Sehun glared at Baekhyun and crouched down besides Ga Eun. He rubbed her back as she tried to change again. He could see the dark red fur creeping out of her skin but disappear within seconds. Suho sat in front of Ga Eun and held out his hand. He could see the fear and pain in her eyes. Suho could feel his heart rip into pieces as Ga Eun shed tears.

"Maybe next time." He smiled. "When your body is completely ready."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Why does it hurt so much?"

Suho brushed back her hair. "I don't know." He chuckled softly. "I guess you're special then."

Ga Eun rolled her eyes and stood up with the help of Sehun. She looked at the others and gave a crooked smile. Suho stared at her and shook his head once Ga Eun chased after them. He stood up and walked towards Chanyeol who waited patiently.

"What's wrong with Ga Eun?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "She should have been able to do this by now."

"I don't know." Suho shook his head. "She's not trying to stop it so it must be something else."

"Like what?"

"Maybe it's her mind?"

"How so?" Chanyeol turned to look at Suho. "What about her mind?"

Suho simply shrugged and frowned. He turned to stare at the running members and Ga Eun who scrambled to catch them. Her once short hair was now long and fluttered behind her. He could see the bright smile and scars all over her face.

"Maybe it wants to remember what happened to her." Suho murmured. "Remember what happened before she was bitten."

Chanyeol opened his mouth to answer but stopped when Ga Eun screamed. They looked up to see Kai and Sehun changing into their wolf forms while Baekhyun stared at Ga Eun. Suho was the first one to stand in front of her. Her eyes were wide and her body shook as she stared at Kai and Sehun. Suhos' eyes narrowed when she stepped back.

"Ga Eun?" Suho reached for her hand. "What's wrong?"

"Ga Eun?" Baekhyun murmured. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head slightly before closing her eyes shut. Ga Eun crouched and covered her face, confused as to why she was crying. She glanced at them and shook her head once again. For some reason, she began to feel a burning sensation all over body, pain that had no source. Without thinking, she touched the scars on her face and whimpered.

"It hurts." Ga Eun whispered. "My body hurts."

Kai and Sehun noticed the atmosphere and walked towards Ga Eun who was on the floor. Excitement rolled off their fur as they sniffed her still body. She immediately froze and crawled away from them. Suho motioned for Chanyeol to lead them away before walking towards Ga Eun.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked again. "Why does it hurt?"

"I don't know." She answered. "It just hurts."

Suho crouched down and touched her face with gentle fingers. He wiped away her tears and slipped his arm around her fragile body. Ga Eun wrapped her arms around his waist and settled herself against his chest to listen to his heartbeat.

"What happened?" He ran his fingers through her hair. "Did you get scared?"

"No." She sighed. "I don't know what happened."

"What do you mean?"

Ga Eun stared intently into Suhos' eyes and blinked back tears.

"When I saw them changing, I just got scared." She brushed away her tears. "I pictured them attacking me."

Suho stiffened and his eyes flew wide open. He tightened his hold on Ga Eun and let go when she cried out in pain.

"That was it?" He awkwardly laughed. "Why would you think that?"

"Because I saw it in my head."

"In your head?"

Ga Eun furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to concentrate on the image that played in her head. She moved away from Suho as she began to explain.

"They were wolves. I saw blood and my body began to hurt." She whispered. "I saw Kai." Ga Eun shivered. "I saw his face."

Suho looked away and clenched his hands tightly by his side. He could see the members playing around and Kai and Sehun in their wolf form. He turned back to Ga Eun and sighed.

"It was probably just from a movie." He chuckled. "You always see scary ones with Kai and Sehun."

"Really?" Ga Eun frowned. "I don't remember."

"How can you not? You always make fun of me whenever I run away."

"That's because you're a big baby."

Suho grabbed his chest and pretended to be in pain. Ga Eun rolled her eyes and lightly kissed Suho on the cheek before running away.

"No I'm not!" Suho called out. "I'm just sensitive."

"Baby!" Ga Eun laughed. "Who are you trying to lie to?"

Suhos' eyes hardened before he stood up to run after Ga Eun. He smiled widely when she stopped and held out her arms. She giggled when Suho picked her up and twirled her around.

"If you ever see pictures like that in your head." Suho forced a smile. "They're not real. Just things you've seen from movies."

"Are you sure?" Ga Eun smirked. "Or are you too scared to admit you're lying?"

"L-lyi-lying about what?"

"About being a baby."

Ga Eun smacked Suhos' and ran towards Baekhyun who held out his hand for her. Suho waved at her before turning around to surveyed the area. He could hear the members' laughter and howls made by Kai and Sehun. 

"Not yet." He murmured. "It's too soon for her to remember."

 

••••••••••••

(Author's Note)

I am so sorry I haven't update in a while. I recently ran into some problems with an anti-fan of mine and I was so discouraged to not write anymore (you'll know more if you read my blog). Add in transfering to a different university, let's just say that life hasn't been so great. School started again so I will probably update during the weekends and/or tuesdays and thursdays. I'm really sorry if this chapter is crappy but IT IS IMPORTANT! Umm... I guess that's it. Oh! Don't forget to comment and upvote! P.S I might go into a semi-hiatus once school becomes too hard. But don't worry, I'll let everyone know before hand. If you have any questions or comments, go to my ask.fm!