Recognition

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

A/N: This song will now be the main theme song for the following chapters. You don't have to listen to it but it gives you an idea of Ga Eun and how she is feeling.



"Excuse me?"

Ga Eun wrapped her arms tightly around herself as she tapped a young mans shoulder. Her teeth chattered loudly as she bowed again, hoping to get a sense on where she was. She could feel people staring at her in wonder, a young girl who didn't have a winter coat and was wearing house slippers. In her rush, Ga Eun forgot to bring anything with her.

"Excuse me?" She repeated, "Can you help me?"

"I don't have any money."

The young man pushed past her and followed after the large crowd of people as they walked out of the busy train station. She was pushed alongside the wave of people and stared in awe at the city. Bright lights bounced off the massively tall buildings and hit her face, making her brown hair turn red.

Ga Eun felt eyes on her and she walked away, shivering from the cold winds. She grasped tightly onto the small lump of money in her hands and dashed inside a small coffee shop.

"$220," Ga Eun whispered, "It should be enough to last me a while."

Ga Eun gasped in pain and clutched tightly onto a nearby chair, her body shaking and her bones cracking. There was a sharp pain and she dropped to the floor, holding onto her stomach.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up and stared at the old lady that crouched in front of her. Ga Eun pulled back and ran out of the shop, her long dark hair flowing behind her. She stopped suddenly when she noticed a small area where people were selling clothes and other items. After buying a jacket and shoes, Ga Eun made her way around Seoul, night life just beginning.

The park was full of people, especially men, and she sat down to figure out where she had to go. Gasping in pain, Ga Eun held onto her head as a school appeared. She jumped in shock when someone grabbed onto her arm. The smell of alcohol was the first thing to hit her when the large man chuckled softly.

"What's wrong?" He slurred, "Run away from home?"

"Let go," Ga Eun struggled against him, "I have to go."

The man pulled her against him, his thick arm wrapping around her waist. She pulled away and tried to run away before he pulled her back again. A loud growl escaped her lips and Ga Eun pushed him away, whimpering as her body shook. Her teeth grew larger and she fell to the floor, writhing in pain as she felt her body begin to transform.

The man stepped back and gaped in horror before running away. Ga Eun could feel her stomach churn and she stopped suddenly, tears falling as she did her best to stop her transformation.

The image of the school popped up again and she sat up. She smiled softly when she noticed the letters of the building, Seoul High School. Making sure she had her money, she made her way around the city, the streets becoming more and more familiar. Ga Eun stopped in front of the school, sweating slightly from walking far. Students were walking inside, ignoring her as they ran to their classrooms as the sun rose.

She followed after them but stopped when she noticed the soccer field and the bench-like stairs. There was a boy sitting on the steps, his blonde hair fluttering in the wind. He was staring at someone and Ga Eun felt her heart race faster. There was girl sitting on the opposite side of him, her long dark hair falling over her face. Ga Eun stepped closer and bowed in apology when she bumped into someone else. 

She looked up again and her eyes widened when they stood up. Without thinking, Ga Eun ran after them, pushing past a group of kids. They entered the library and her heart stopped when a huge flash of pain crept up on her. She leaned against the wall and sobbed silently as the picture grew more and more clear.

The boy's face was blurry and she couldn't see a thing. The girl turned around and Ga Eun gasped when she realized it was her. The boy reached to brush back the girls' face and she felt a shiver run down her spine. He grabbed the girls' hand and Ga Eun looked down at her own, feeling his warm touch. They headed out of the library and out of the building. 

The boy and girl walked slowly out of the campus and down the street. Ga Eun followed them, her heart racing faster as the path became strangely familiar. She kept staring at the boy as they walked, time passing by slowly before they stopped in front a large house. Ga Eun looked up at the building and she stepped back, her knees growing weak. 

There was a swing on the nearby trees and a few flowers sticking out of the garden. Ga Eun turned to look at the boy and girl but they had vanished without a trace. She closed her eyes and clenched her hands as she tried to picture the puzzle pieces together. Her eyes flew open when a tree branch snapped.

She turned around and stared at five boys who stared back at her in shock. Two of them were struggling to breathe and were holding onto the other two, their dirty hair fluttering in the wind. They stepped towards her, tears in their eyes as they reached out to touch her. Ga Eun stepped back when she stared at the blonde boy with doe-like eyes.

"Ga Eun?" He whispered, "Is that really you?"

She gasped in pain and held onto her head. The two strongest looking ones reached out to grab her but stopped when her body stiffened. There was something different about her. She wasn't the Ga Eun they had known.

"Ga Eun?" The blonde boy asked again, "Is that you?"

"Who are you?" Ga Eun cried out, "How do you know my name!?"

"You came back," The boy with black hair smiled, "You came back to us."

Ga Eun screamed when they grabbed her hair. She pushed them away and turned away before falling onto the ground. An ear-splitting scream escaped her lips as her body shook. Her back curved in a terrifying way and she could feel her body bend and twist. Her hair grew thicker and redder. Her eyes turned into a deep yellow as her teeth grew larger and sharper. The four boys stepped back and the black hair boy shook his head as he gasped in shock and pain.

"No," He murmured, "It can't be."

They looked in horror as Ga Eun turned back to stare at them, her dark red fur shining under the bright sunlight.

Her teeth bared as she growled at them.

Ga Eun had turned into a werewolf.

••••••••••••

(Author's Note)

OMG! I finally somehow did it! Even though this wasn't the way I had planned it (and it doesn't make sense at all) they have finally reunited! Omg!  I really hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter even though it pretty much . AHHH! THEY FINALLY KNOW THAT GA EUN IS A WEREWOLF! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?!? but seriously guys, I am so sorry about this chapter. It took me all day to come up with something so I apologize if this isn't the way you had pictured it. please forgive me?

So comment, upvote and do all that jazz.  Until next chapter guys! ^^