Destiny Like

Heaven

“Anyeonghae sayo sajang-nim” I said with a wide smile plastered across my face.

 

My CEO just smiled back at me.

 

“How’s your holiday? Have you managed to settle everything?” He asked me.

 

I nodded my head. “Ne. Everything okay now. I can start working.” I assure him.

 

“Okay, if you said so. I have several songs for your album. I want you to finalized what songs you want to be included in your album.” He said, giving me a whole load of work as soon as I report to him. As expected from him.

 

And I just smile, eagerly and asked, “Where is it?”

 

“You can get it from your manager later today. For now go and settle your school matter.” He said.

 

“Algaesebnida. If there’s anything else, I would like to leave now.”

 

I walked out of his office after he nodded his head, as a sign of there’s nothing else to be discussed about.

 

******************************************************************

 

I walked towards my favourite coffee shop after I settle everything. As usual, I ordered hazelnut coffee and take a sit at a cornered table, near the window. I sip my coffee, slowly. I looked outside of the sop and drowned in my thought; of how everything started with Byunghee oppa. How thing progressed, and how it ended. Well, I guess I am not attractive enough to tie him down. So, I thought the best concept for my upcoming album is “y”. I hopes among the songs sajangnim has choosen there would be a lot y songs.

 

Oh, how I wish I have a particular someone right now, here beside me. And he’ll help me to choose perfect songs for me. oh, I miss you oppa. Kekekeke. I laugh to myself at my silly thoughts. I am about to take another sip of my coffee but I realized there is none in front of me when I touch empty table as I tried to reach my glass.

 

Eh, where my coffee go?” I thought to myself and turned to see where the hell my coffee gone. And I just shocked at the view in front of me. A familiar figure with panda eyes, broad shoulder and he’s holding my coffee glass in his left hand, while his in his right hand.

 

“Eh, oppa!!!!!!! How do you know I am here?” I asked this handsome man in front of me. more like squealing because of, I don’t know, my excitement for seeing him when I think of him?

 

He just flashed me his gummy smile. Oh how did he know that smile, gummy smile that I miss the most from him? Ooppss, okay maybe I lied a little bit. His warm, comforting hugs were the ones I miss the most from him. But I still miss those gummy smiles though. He took a sip of his coffee before saying,

 

“I don’t know you’d be here. In fact I don’t even know you’re back here. In South Korea, in Seoul,” he paused a little. I can sense regret and hesitation; maybe a little bit disappointed in me since I don’t contact him except for that one time. When I email him assuring him I will be back and I just need times away, alone.

 

 “I just miss you so much. So I decided to come here, to take a dose of your favourite coffee. You know, that’s the only way I can feel you here, close to me when you’re far away avoiding me.” He finished his sentence.

 

And I just can’t help blushed a little and touched at his expression. I never know that there would be someone who will be missing me so much, to this extent.

 

I peeked a little at him and I saw him fiddling with his long fingers and his forehead frowned.

 

“Ah Oppa, you know it’s not like that. I am not avoiding you. I just need to be away from all this messy feelings I feels.” I tried my best to explain and squeezed his hand a little. Hoping he’ll understand.

 

Who I try to convince right now? Of course he would understand. He has been like my other half. Always understand and know what I need.  Really, I am grateful I have an oppa like him. The one and only Minjun oppa.

 

He laughed hard at my expression. I don’t know what expression exactly I had on my face though. But seeing him laughing that hard, I couldn’t help to laugh myself.

 

“Wae, wae, wae oppa? Anything on my face?” I asked him as our laughter died a bit.

 

He just shakes his head and say, “Ani, you should see your face just now. It looks like you really worried I would misunderstand everything,” and he laugh again.

 

I just smiled at his behavior and I kind of grateful I decided to sit at this cornered, secluded table. Or else we would be the centre of attraction with his loud, long laugh. I love his laugh though. It kind of like music to my ears.

 

“Yah oppa. Stop. It’s enough” I slap his arm.

 

He put down my glass on the table, stands up and pats his a little. I feel quite nervous because I am thinking he will leave. He walked around the table however, drag his chair to beside me, sit down and give me his half warm sidehug. I still love this half warm sidehug anyway.

 

This is one of millions reason I love being his dongsaeng. He just know what I need, whenever I need it.

 

Instinctively, I lean my head on his shoulder.

 

“Me too oppa. I also miss you so much. So damn much that I forced every single cell in my body to get together so that I can be back here, as soon as possible.” I mumbled.

 

“Mwoh?” he asked. Thank god he didn’t hear that.

 

“Ani, I was saying that I need to pick songs for my album. Will you helped me with it?” I asked him with a little bit of aegyo.

 

He smiles and nodded.

 

“Not now though. I have schedule this evening till night.” He said and that disappoint me as we cannot hang out longer today.

 

“However, you’re lucky because the day after tomorrow we have a one day break. So I am totally free. Are you okay with that?”

 

His next sentence makes my pout I don’t even realized I have pouted just now disappear and replaced by a wide smile; a really, really wide smile.

 

I nodded my head vigorously because I was too happy. He placed his warm big hand on my vertex and said,

 

“Once is enough, pabo. Do you want to tear your head away from you neck?” with a big goofy, dummy grin of his.

 

“Ani, I don’t want that to happen oppa. Kekekeke.” I smile and continue sipping my coffee.

 

“Well, I don’t have much time, so I need to leave now. Where do you plan to go after this?” he asked me.

 

“Oh, I just want to sit here a little longer watching and observing. I’ll go home afterwards. Don’t worry oppa, I’ll take bus or taxi later. You can go ahead or else your other member will be mad at you.” I assure him with words and of course my sweetest smile I could give.

 

“Aigooo dear, did you forget? I am the oldest hyung in that group. They wouldn’t mad at me for such trivial matter.” He ruffles my hair and said he’ll be going first.

 

I nodded and smiles at him. He waves at me and I waves back. I watch his back until he’s out of the shop.

 

Ooh, I missed that pabo oppa.” I think to myself, sips my coffee and continue watching and observing.