Chapter 18 : Happily Ever After

Do I Know You?

Myungsoo's POV:

"Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I sat up in my bed, and looked to my right. I saw Jenny there, eating a lollipop.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. It's 12," She said, grinning.

"What, how'd you get in here?" I asked, wide awake.

"It took some begging and promises to get myself here." She laughed and winked.

I chuckled and got out of the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and yawned. I closed my eyes and let myself doze off.

"Still tired?"

I nodded and pouted. A few seconds later, I felt Jenny's lips on mine.

She pulled away and grinned. "Still tired?"

"Hmm... I think one more would do me good," I said and leaned in. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and planted my lips on hers. I smiled throughout the kiss when I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

Suddenly, I heard the door click. I pulled away and looked at the door.

"What was that?" Jenny asked, walking towards the door. She tried to open the door, but it didn't budge. As expected, I heard a snicker from behind the door.

"Seungyeon!" I yelled.

"Sooyeon just went out so you can't do anything to get out~" She teased as I heard footsteps approach.

"I knew this would happen," Sooyeon said and opened the door.

Jenny and I quickly ran out, and watched Sooyeon drag Seungyeon into the room to lecture her; probably about privacy or something.

"So," I said to Jenny as we were walking down the stairs. "Let's go grab breakfast."

"It's 12."

"Lunch," I corrected myself.


Jenny's POV :

"Waffles!" I suggested when he asked me what I wanted to eat.

He chuckled and nodded. "Waffles it is."

"Yay!" I clapped my hands and jumped up and down.

We walked to the cafe and ordered mochi waffles. 

When we got our food, I dug in. 

"I'm guessing that you're hungry."

"Starving," I corrected, my mouth full. He laughed. 

"Jenny! Myungsoo!" 

I looked up and saw a very familiar face. 

"Kai! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" I exclaimed. 

"It's been a week," he stated, rolling his eyes.

"That's a very long time."

"Not really," Kai mumbled and smiled. "Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds to your lunch."

I laughed as I thought of Seungyeon saying those exact words. Wait, but that wouldn't be very realistic. She would be a lot ruder.

Kai walked away and Myungsoo looked at my empty plate. 

"You want to go now?" He asked, smiling a little.

I nodded and got up. He paid the bill and followed me out the door. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at me. 

"Where to, miss?" [A/N : A quote from Titanic. I loove that movie . Seriously . ]

I smiled at him. "Surprise me."


"Jenny. Wake up."

I opened my eyes and was greeted my Myungsoo's smile. I looked out the window and saw the ocean.

"Woah, it's so pretty~"

He smiled and nodded. "Lets go outside."

We walked down to the beach. We both took out shoes off and walked along the water. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Jenny," he whispered into my ear. Electricity ran up my spine; I wasn't really used to all the skinships yet.

"Yes?" 

He stopped walking. "Close your eyes."

"Uh... Okay," I followed his request and closed my eyes.

A few seconds passed and he spoke up.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw him there with a ring in his hand. 

"I'm not asking to you marry me right now. I just... I just can't go another day knowing that you might... leave again. I need to know that someday you want to get married to me... I understand if you say no. Of course you'll say no-" 

I cut him off with a peck on his lips. "Of course I will."

"Huh?"

"I will marry you someday," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me.

"I love you," he mumbled and squeezed me tight.

"I love you," I repeated, grinning like an idiot as we kissed again.


Thanks to the readers who have stuck with us until now. As it's the last chapter I'll be advertising my other stories here.
-KoreanGal5

You're so boring KoreanGal5. LOL . Uhm . This is the first fanfic that I've ever done. I know it LOL . But thanks for sticking with us through.. this whole time :3 hehe . uh . Check out my other story ~ eheh. Bye! <3 I love you ~ <3 <3 <3

-NinjaaCupcake

Updated :

I might be doing a one-shot sequel so watch out for that ~ -NinjaaCupcake