Magnesium (Mg)

Science of Love

His laugh, an angelic laugh, filled the small store bringing almost everyone to smiles with him as well. There's just this aura around him, he just has this ability to make others happy with him. You could even say its even contagious. He honestly just shines wherever he is - a shooting star. They used to say make a wish on a shooting star and that wish would come true. But these days, stories like these are never told to the young ones. Now in our time, it's about teaching the children the harsh truth from the moment they are born, rather than making them believe in all these lies to tell them somewhere along the way that it's all just lies and fiction. I'm not sure, but I'd rather just break their hearts at once when they don't have any hope in comparison to allowing them to have this fantasy and to destroy it. Historians these days tell us that we're cruel to our children and young compared to the early 2000's. But maybe that's just the evolution of social behavior, times have changed and so do we.  

"Excuse me, I'll take all of these thanks," I smile to the lady at the counter. Luhan had tried on the hats beforehand and I'd have to admit, he did look well in them. He has this cuteness in his face that allows him to wear these hats that I couldn't even put on my head. I could tell that the lady behind the counter was the owner as she seemed so happy that I was going to be buying 7 hats all at once. 

"Ah, because your boyfriend is very handsome, I'll give you a discount." She smiled. 

"He isn't my boyfriend," 

"Well you better snap him up before the others do, my dear. Anyways, that comes to 250,000." 

Handing her the money, she smiled as she gave me the bag. A smile highlighting the sweetness she contained but also her motherly exterior. Not saying that she looked old or anything, just someone who is definitely a mother.

"Let's go Luhan," I said as I placed a hat on top of his head. He smiled in appreciation as we made our way to the next store. 

Shop after shop, we entered, we tried things on and we, well I, bought those items. He can't just be living off Jongin and Sehun's clothing forever. Especially since I end up doing their laundry, as in all of theirs. They literally drive to my house with a basket of clothes that need to be washed. I swear, lazy people these days. 

"SeYeon," Luhan said, "I'm tired. Can we go home?" 

Poor guy, this is probably the most physical activity he has had. Gotta make a side note to buy him a soccer ball, basketball or something so he'll have things to do at home. Could get him a gaming console as well. That may interest him?

"Of course, we'll order something to eat back at home." 
Looking at the back seats of my car, you could say that we've had a pretty eventful shopping experience. Basically we've bought at least one item from each shop we walked into and I'll tell you, my credit card had a work out, but the twinkle in his eyes as he tried on the different pieces well, it's worth it all. But you know what? Money really isn't an issue anymore. I may not be making enough money to travel the entire world every year in my own private jet and have a limo driving me everywhere but I have enough money to splurge and travel (not around the entire world) each year. 

On the drive home, something was playing on my mind. How exactly do I make him an asset to human kind? Though technically speaking, he is a human. I have a few days before I'm supposed to meet with Kim Jongdae and I have no idea what's going to happen.