Sodium (Na)

Science of Love

And with the closing of my front door, our argument was formed. Our strike back would occur soon as well. I've been informed that I should avoid the bastard named Kris Wu, but it's not like I would want to go near that arrogant jerk anyway. Flipping his hair everywhere and marching about as though the world owed him something for just existing; what did I ever see in him? Maybe I was hypnotized? But something I have learnt after all those years is that it's what's in the heart that matters. You can fall in love with an appearance for a seconds, days and if you are lucky, even weeks. But a personality? A soul? A Heart? You fall in love with those things on a daily basis and you rarely ever fall out of love with them. 

A personality is that you will remember after all those years. A personality is what is imprinted into your mind. Not the way someone looks, or the way they dresses. But what shines within their heart.

Here's the thing. Part of our argument is that Lu Han is a functional part of society, meaning that he will need to find a job, or he must be used for some sort of testing which would better the world. 

I'm not too sure if he is ready for the workforce. It's just that he hasn't had much life experience, he hasn't had much of a life really. Since being created, he has been inside the lab or at my house, not much adventure there. Maybe, I should take him out. Maybe I should take him to see the world, well at least Seoul anyway. 

That's decided. I will take him out to adventure. Picking up my phone from the kitchen bench and dialing a number I had pressed in more times than I could count. 
"Jongin? I'm not coming back in today or tomorrow. You're in charge til then."

"Whatever. Have fun you crazy child," Jongin half laughed, half sighed. As though he was the father of a wild child who was going out yet again. Which I may or may not have been as a child growing up. Let's just leave the past in the past where it belongs. No one has to see my horribly cut hair style or those out

And in a few short minutes of walking, Luhan and Me managed to find ourselves at the subway heading to MyeongDong for some serious shopping. I figured, if we're going to live life to the fullest, we might as well attempt to use the subway right? Well here's the thing, I haven't used the subway system since I bought my first car. That little car was the most ugliest thing with 4 wheels, but I bought it with the money I saved with my part time job working as a waitress at a small cafe. 

"This is really fun," Luhan smiled as the train departed from the station. It's his first time on a train, the speed of it must be so new for him. I wonder what it's like for him, I mean having all these experiences as an adult basically. As an adult we just don't appreciate these little things, such as the sensation of speed through your hair, or just the taste of something like tomato sauce. As an adult who has already experienced all these things numerous times, we just forget to appreciate them. But for Luhan? He's an adult who hasn't experienced them, each item is another experience, how does it feel for him?

"Are you ready to go shopping?" I ask him as we reached the station as I placed my hand out, willing for him to grab it. The streets of MyeongDong can be extremely busy at times, I just don't want him to be lost.

"Definitely," He smiled excitedly as he grabbed my hand. And off we went to explore Myeongdong, explore Seoul and explore life and the adventure it holds.