Neon (Ne)

Science of Love

Happiness must have radiated through my body, my jaw was beginning to hurt. Must be a side effect of smiling and being happy. If it hurts so much, why do people really do it forever? I mean, research from years ago already proved that love releases endorphins and they give you this natural 'high' or a rush, generally this really good feeling, but it doesn't always last. Every thing that goes up must come down eventually. It's gravity - it's life.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jongin questioned as he made his way inside my office and just making himself feel at home. For someone who has his own office, basically the same size as this one, he surely makes sure he is here as many times as possible.

"Maybe her mother finally found her someone to marry!"

Sehun joked as he too made himself at home inside my office. Let's be clear about this, I am not going to be marry one of her choices of men just because she wants me to or just because she thinks I'm that desperate. The day I marry one of her connections, is the day I will officially give up on life.

"You too are so hilarious. Maybe you should just quit and become stand up comedians. And for your information, I am not getting married. But remember Kim Jong Dae?" The two slowly nod their heads, but I get a feeling that they have no idea who he is. "Well I'm off to lunch with him now."

Now that definitely would leave them stunned and lost for words. I haven't gone on a date in years, so I'm pretty sure I've shocked them for the rest of their lives/ I probably should tell them at one point that he is just my lawyer and not someone I'm dating. Behind me, I could hear them questioning if it really was a date. Knowing them, they might even stalk me back to my house. 

 

-----------

"Lu Han?" I called as I walk into my house. I've showed him how to use the computer and internet and he is loving listening to music. He must enjoy the stimulation the music brings to his ears, the different sound waves. The other night, I played him some isochronic beats and the expression on his face was indescribable. Have you ever played peakaboo with a baby for the first time, not your first time but their first time? They have this expression of amazement on their face, it was something like that. 

My Chinese isn't the best and it is nowhere near his perfect Chinese, but I'm going to have to brush up on it so communication between us will be much better. Or Maybe, I should just carry my Chinese dictionary everywhere I go. 

"Luhan, Mr Kim is coming. We're going to have lunch together," 

I attempted in Chinese but for all we know, I could have said that I'm a dinosaur and I will eat everything. But let's hopefully I didn't say that and scare him forever. 
The footsteps could of his could be heard coming into the dining room, so that must mean I didn't scare him with the dodgy Chinese.

He smiled as he took a eat at the dining table like for all meals. He is quite a happy person, honestly. I think he truly appreciates small things that we take for granted. He loves the finer details for things, like the sensation of touch. But maybe this is a possible outcome of him being a clone but for me to know, I'd have to do more tests but I just don't think that I can do tests on Luhan. 

And like that, the sounds of a first making contact with the wooden door could be heard. Must be Jongdae with lunch. 

"Hi, wasn't sure what you guys wanted to eat so I got burgers." Jongdae said as he lifted the bags up showing the burgers, fries and even apple pies in there.

"You've got food, so I guess I'm going to have to let you into the house then." I laughed as I opened the door wider for him to make his way in. And from the corner of my ear, I swear I could see Sehun's car parked at the next door neighbour's house. Told you they would stalk me. 

"Luhan, Mr Kim is here with food." Without another word, Luhan got up from his seat and bowed to the man now in front of him. Kim Jongdae smiled in reply. 

"Come on guys, let's eat. Luhan, this is called a burger." I said as I pointed out the tower which now sat in front of his big deer eyes examining it. This would be his first time eating it, so far we've only had Korean or Chinese cuisine. This shall be interesting. He stared at it, not knowing how to exactly eat it.

"Like this," I said as I demonstrated, holding the burger in two hands and lifting it to my mouth to take a bite. Following that, I showed him how to eat fries and just like that, he was able to do it as well. He is such a fast learner, something I wish I could do. It takes me a while to understand or to even copy something but Luhan? He could easily do whatever he saw. Almost magically really.

 

 




Hey Hey Hey,
 Pop another bottle fill everybody's cup! 

I'm really am stuck on ideas for chapters. I know my overall happenings I just need things for the fill in chapters, so if anyone has any ideas, hit me up with them. You're most likely going to have some random chapters. haha.

Let me know what y'all think in the comment box!

_uraqt