5TH THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is she even with him? Was this part of his dar-"

"Ugh. Snow Woman is standing too close to Taehyung. She needs to learn about distance."

"Ha! Like she doesn't know much about distance."

"No, I'm pretty sure Snow Woman manipulated V into thinkin-"

"Didn't you even hear about BTS's dare with-"

""Really? I thought Taehyung-"

 

*DINGGGGGGGGGGGGG DONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

 

As I try to listen in on as much of the conversations around the hallways as I can, that stupid bell just had to ring. What exactly were they talking about? They were talking about BTS...and me. It seems something's fishy about BTS.

Suddenly there was a slight tug that had grabbed my backpack.

"Hehe, leaving without me?" I turned around to see Taehyung's gleaming brightly at me.

I was at a loss for words, "Uhhhh-"

"Let's go to class together!" Taehyung grabbed my arm and dragged me along with him all the way to class.

As he dragged me up there with him, the only thing that had boggled my mind was what those people were talking about. What dare? If BTS is involved, is V also involved? 

Before we approached the door to our classroom, I can feel cold glares from girls, strange looks from the guys, and questioning expressions from teachers.

Ignoring the looks, I lightly pull away from Taehyung; I pulled enough to let him know that I wouldn't want to be dragged along any longer. Even though we're in front of the classroom, I just have something in my mind that just really bothered me.

"Tae-, I mean V, can I ask you a question?" I stammered as I approached my desk with V following from behind.

 He sat on top of the desk adjacent to mine, "Well, you're already asking one, but go ahead." 

How should I start this question so humans can fully understand what I am talking about? "Uh...umm...what are people talking about?"

He wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean by that?"

I took a deep breath before further explaining myself, "Something along the lines of a dare, with BTS or something. Everyone's talking about it and I also want to know what it's about. I've been hearing about it in the hallway-"

All of a sudden, he grabbed my shoulders and hugged me tightly. From that, my face turned green as I was blushing. Screams were heard throughout the classroom from our little contact. As my panic mode had enabled, I quickly pulled away from him and took a seat at my desk. It's the only place in school that I feel comfortable in—not some cheesy rooftop scenery. It's the only place I can properly sew.

I started to unpack my dead squirrel I found this morning and started my ritual of sewing and cleaning. 

 

I then suddenly heard the classroom doors slowly close.

It's not like I was staring at them anyways, it's just that I saw them through my periphal vision as my eyes were glued to the squirrel. I carefully tried cutting throughout the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter