6TH THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, it looks like class is going to begin, Snow Woman." V smiled as he gently tugged onto my school blazer, "Kaja."

It seems like my anger had left my body when I looked into Taehyung's eyes from earlier.

If only that could last forever.

Is this what they call love?

If it is, then we should sew together...

 

What am I even thinking? I need to suppress my feelings from these vulgar thoughts. Oh who am I kidding? This gushy feeling is just too much for me.

I'm smiling with every step I take as I walk down the halls to our next class. This isn't normal for Snow Woman at all. Not the slightest.

*Baannngggg*

Suddenly, I'm in front of a classroom door.

Not just any classroom door.

A door that looks unfamiliar to me. Every school should have matching doors. This door shouldn't be any different. So why is this door different? Is this even a classroom? Where's V?

As I attempt to open the door to the mysterious classroom...

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

What's that sound?

I lean in closer to the door to check if the sounds were coming through.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

The sound is approaching closer and closer, but somehow, I still cannot depict where the sound is exactly coming from.

What could be in there? It seems like this door hasn't been open for years since the door knob is so rusty.

As I grab the door knob, the lights in the hallway flickered to a dimmed reddish color.

 

 

All of a sudden chattering can be heard from within the classroom.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I hear from the opposite side of the hallway.

As I spun my head around to see what the commotion was, a fragile old lady whom appeared to look like a teacher quickly walked to me before my very eyes. I don't think I've ever seen her at all...

Maybe she's part of the admissions office, or a teacher of the upperclassmen. Either way, I still don't know who she is. She wore a long black dress with sleeves longer than her arms with thick-frame glasses. Did I mention how white her hair is too?  It's as white as snow.

"Young lady, get your back to class, " Screamed the eerie lady.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologize as I bow to her more than 90 degrees in respect. Hopefully she'll let me go.

"Just get out of here," She gritted through her teeth, "You don't belong here."

"Y-yes, ma'am." Quickly, I scurried away from her.

Before I exited the hall I look back to see if the lady was still staring me down. I mean, by then, I could hopefully slow down.

Instead, I don't hear any more chattering from the room.

The sight was just absolutely unbelievable. The lights flickering back to normal, and there was no sign of that scary lady.

Strange.

 

 

 

I started sprinting to the lunch room as fast as I can. I mean, the lunch room is probably where the rest of the kids are. Considering that it is already 11. Not only that, but that was just too creepy.

Out of any day for anything strange to me to happen, it had to be today.

I opened the door to the lunch room to see everyone chatting away to the latest gossip and anything else that's worthy of speaking about. It seemed pretty normal until everyone stopped what they were doing and slowly turned their head toward me.

Oh yeah, I never eat in the lunch room because I don't have any friends.

"Ahem" coughed one young female teacher whom walked up to me, "Snow Woman, whatever is on your head, please remove or wash it off, it is disrupting the status quo of the school."

I bowed in apology, "N-ne-"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Hwang, I was just about to help her with that," A soft, yet familiar voice came to the rescue.

I turned around to see V and his buddies, BTS.

"Oh, yes, of course, go right on ahead, Kim Taehyung." The teacher blushed. V can also get to an older woman's heart? I'm not surprised.

As we, as in V, BTS, and I reached the hallway with 30 minutes left for lunch, it was completely silent. 

The boys of BTS continued to stare at my head after leaving the cafeteria. We continued to stay like this for another 5 minutes until one brave soul decided to ask me a question, "Is that strawberry jelly on your head?" Asked Jungkook. I hear that he's the youngest of all of BTS. No wonder he looks like a clueless broccoli derived from a patch of lost Maine lobsters that have swum their way to Africa.

That's right folks, I've been doing my research on human culture. 

"Erm...No," I quietly sputtered out of my mouth "This is a squirrel." 

"How did a squirrel get on your head?" Jin rose his hand. This one seemed to be childish as well. The only thing that bothered me was his elementary way of asking a question. I mean, why did he raise his hand? Does he need to go to the bathroom?

Well, I guess it's time for an explanation, "I-"

"Okay, can I talk to Snow Woman alone right now?" Taehyung asked with annoyance in his tone.

The BTS boys walked towards a corner. Probably to listen in on us. That doesn't really bother me though.

"Guys, I seriously need this to be just Snow Woman and I." Taehyung angrily demanded. Of course, since they appear to be loyal friends, they all walked towards another hallway adjacent to this o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter