15TH THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Friday, the day of the dance.

School is still in session, but I know for a fact that no one will even bother doing actual school work. I know for a fact that I won't be focusing on school work. The dance has been on my mind this whole time.

I slightly stop in my tracks half way to school looking at the sky, and took in a hint of fresh morning air.

It seems as if it will rain tonight. The sun is nowhere in sight. Hopefully, it won't rain during the dance. I wouldn't want my dress to be destroyed from a little weather tonight. I've worked so hard on it, and it would be an absolute disaster to see it get destroyed.

"Boo! I hear along with a warm breath on my neck. 

I screamed as I shut my eyes in surprise. Now that I think about it, that voice sounds like V's. I slowly turned around to see V smiling while his eyes were nowhere to be seen from slanting.

"Hi, Snow Woman!" V cheerfully greeted with his hands on his back while rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Hello there, V." I greeted back with a small smile that was just enough not to show my teeth. I felt my chest clenching from that mini scare. I could have experienced a mini heart attack from that.

"So, how is your morning going?" V asked as we both started walking towards the direction to school.

"Pretty g-good I guess. The weather doesn't look too good though," I look up to the sky, "...at this rate with all these clouds huddling up, I fear that there will be a thunderstorm upon us..."

He followed my gesture, and looked up at the clouds, "Hmm, I'm not so sure about that, but I bet the clouds will be gone in no time."

"I guess so..." I then looked at V with a warm smile, "Weather is unpredictable."

 

 

 

"Hello everybody! Are you excited about our first ever school dance tonight? Yes, it is tonight, and we, the Student Council would like to set up a few ground rules before the big day. First of all, there will be no use and abuse of drugs and alcohol before, during, and after this event. We also will not permit any inappropriate behavior amongst the student body. Inappropriate clothing will also not be allowed in the premises. Lastly, we want everyone to have fun at the dance and hope this will be a success! Thank you, and that is all from your Student Council, have fun tonight!"

I sat at my desk with the palm of my hand holding my head up from boredom. Wow, what an announcement. Even the Student Council is excited for the dance. At least that announcement took time away from learning useless information that no one would dare to remember because all that anyone can think about right now is the dance.

When I walked by one classroom, I noticed that there was an hourly countdown to the dance. Now that's excitement. Aside from the countless discussions about the dance that has quickly stirred amongst the class, my eyes groggily wandered over to a certain pink haired boy. It seems as if he wasn't paying attention to anything since his arms are wrapped around his head like he's sleeping.

"Yah!" I hear from the side of me. Is someone talking to me?

I slightly turned around since I didn't want to be caught staring at anyone for any reason at all, "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking. Look. At. Me." An annoying female voice shrieks into my ear. Then, I remember my only encounter with her.

Park JungAh.

The girl who bullied me.

The girl who is also known as V's ex girlfriend.

"Are you deaf? I'm trying to talk to you." Why is she talking to me in the first place? What did I do?

I took a deep breath before I could say anything, "I-"

"Ugh, shut up, it's useless talking to someone as ugly as you." After that rude remark, I just felt confused. Is she trying to talk to me? "Actually, I want to know why you're going to the dance with V. I mean, you're ugly, gross, quiet, and do I even need to go on?" JungAh looked at her nails while still managing to have her arms crossed. Wait. Where is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter