4TH THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma! I'm Home!" I happily sang.

Silence.

I looked around before asking, "Hello?"

Silence.

"Pftt, whatever." I muttered. Everyone's probably busy collecting anyways.

Even though we are a family, we aren't exactly close to each other. We're just there for each other because we all have our own lives. Don't get me wrong, we love each other, but we just have our own lives. I have one mother, one father, and two older brothers. Yes, we all sew. That is our family specialty as collectors.

I then walked upstairs to my bedroom down the long hallway to drop my backpack and bothersome homework off. 

Now this is the time I have been waiting all day for.

Sewing!

I happily skipped into our family library.

Just for some more background, I wouldn't say our home is a giant mansion, nor a mini shack in a forest. It's similar to those traditional houses you see in dramas or anime. It has more of an oriental feeling to it because my ancestors loved those styled-buildings so much that they had decided to build one deep within a forest out of human reach.

Since we are super natural being, the house looks small on the outside, but the inside is not necessarily spacious either. Behind our library walls is our scared collection because we obviously don't want people taking things from our collection. It's possible for other beings to cross into our territory, which is why this part of the house is hidden so well.

As I sit on the rug in front of our enormous painting, I start laying down. I actually didn't feel like sewing.

Am I going crazy?

Is it because of Taehyung? It can't be.

I'm a super natural being. We always do what we're supposed to do. Is it from love?

I hear that love can change a person, but I'm not a person. 

Oh, the wonders of life.

I should still start sewing anyways. 

I got up from the rug to gently place my sewing kit on the floor to then spread out the materials I would need.

Since the bunny is wet from the storm that is still ongoing, drying the bunny with a rag should help it to dry just slightly. 

With the bunny, I started to slice the belly open up to the chest. We like to keep these hollow so they can last longer when we put in the preservatives. I love the smell of body preservatives. I swear it should be a perfume smell.

When I cut these vessels open, I try not to cut it so much because when sewing it back, it's just a hassle trying to sew through the ribs and such. It's also a pain when there's blood spewing everywhere from that one cut you make. I mean, really, how much blood can there be in a body? The worst part is cleaning this all up because it takes time away from sewing, and it wouldn't look as nice. My brothers absolutely love leaving the blood stains onto the body. They think it looks like they did a fine job. To me, blood stains make the work look crappy.

From there, I gently pet the stomach to see how long ago it has passed. 

Not too bad. 5 hours ago. Why didn't I notice this bunny while going to school?

I grabbed the stomach to pull it out of the body. It's quite small since it's female and it didn't eat much before its death.

With these organs, we usually do what we want with them. We could sell them, eat them, or preserve them. Since human organs are worth more, we usually preserve them. I usually like to preserve them because it's fun to have my own collection and say, "Yes, I collected that one!" I feel so proud just saying that like as if it were a special reward. My own hard-earned reward. 

I then put preservatives inside the bunny so it wouldn't stink up the house. Imagine having a bunny, of all things, stinking up the house. That would be an imbecile action to pursue.

Now this is the part that I have been waiting for—sewing.

*Shwipp*

*Shwipp*

This so so soothing.

My mind is now at ease from this crazy day as I slowly sew this bunny's belly back in place.

As I recall the events that had happened today, all I could really think of was Taehyung.

Does he actually like me? Can people change so easily?

I don't know.

Anyway, I can't let him get into my mind just yet. I am almost finished with sewing this bunny.

 

"There! All done!" I happily sang. Ah, the joy of a job completed.

I finished sewing up the bunny I found in the forest today.

That was pretty quick though. I wished it was ripped to death or something. Wouldn't that be more exciting? I need to find something bigger to sew soon. As you may know, I love sewing, and it is a curse, since it is my guilty pleasure.

Since no one is home, I've decided to get to my homework. I guess everyone's still busy with collecting...or too busy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter