2ND THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AISSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I fell on my behind. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL !!!!" screamed a deep familiar voice.

 

No, it can't be...

 

I slowly looked up to the figure I had knocked into and guess who it was?

Kim. Tae. Hyung.

I didn't know what to say at all, and I really mean it. My breathing felt like stopping as I felt my face slowly turn green. This really isn't a good sign at all.

My mind just went blank when I saw his face staring me down with angry eyes. How could someone like me actually look back at him? It's completely impossible!

My black long hair covered my green blushing face as I try to look away with my heart beating non-stop.

What about the bodies lying around? What will happen to them if I'm not around in time to get them? What if the garbage collectors get them before me!

"YO, JUST MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, SNOW WOMAN!!! YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF !" angrily shouted Taehyung.

He then shoved me.

I didn't know how to react. I had known that he had such an awful personality, but why do I still have feelings for him? To the extent of my human knowledge, am I a masochist? Am I confused?

My heart just kept beating for this rude, yet beautiful bastard.

I slowly got up to exit the classroom until something or someone grabbed my wrist. You can't be too sure, knowing that there are beings and such lurking about.

It was Kim Taehyung. 

What? Why did he grab my wrist? Am I seeing thing correctly? Maybe I need to start wearing human glasses to accustom myself to these worldly settings.

My face turned green from my obvious shyness. I can't help it. That's just my immediate instinct.

"Sorry about that. I'm just angry." he said with no expression. I was too nervous to say anything to him as my heart and face weren't feeling too great. Instead, I walked away.

I couldn't deal with my heart beating furiously knowing that dead bodies are out there waiting for me to be collected from my natural instinct, and that Taehyung was actually apologizing to me. I need baby steps when it comes to these things.

As I walked away from the classroom, he yelled, "You call call me V by the way!"

Why is he being nice to me, let alone, talking to me? Things are getting bizarre around here.

Luckily my face had cooled down just a bit from that event.

As I mindlessly walk closer to the exit of the school, I notice the clouds appear to seem darker as a heavy storm approaches.

Behind me, the vice principle greets, "Hey Snow Woman, there's no school today because of the storm! So get out of here!" 

That would explain why nobody is here...What timely information.

He then opens the door of the school to kick me out.

Great. Now I'm wet. By the time I get back, I'll have to dry myself off. Just great.

Not that I mind, its just that people just say I look scarier when I walk around drenched with my long black hair in my face, similar to the girl from the well in the movie, The Ring, but of course there are plenty of examples out there. I always look like those girls from scary movies anyway. Oh well.

With no umbrella, I started walking towards the main gate just to check for any dead bodies lurking around. Human bodies are always worth more for a better collection. My family had not been able to obtain one...yet. I am planning on being the first to obtain one, but no one believes that I can. They'll obviously just have to see for themselves.

As I crouch on the ground in a position to search for dead ant bodies at the front gates—​just because they tend to be the most practical—I notice BTS leaving from the front of the school doors, and of course, I quickly spot out Taehyung. Why did I fall for someone like him? My heart skipped a beat. One of the members, Jungkook, points at me then starts laughing and mumbling something to Taehyung. Ugh. Popular people always do as they please. I bet they're talking about how ridiculous I look since I'm in an abnormal crouching position. The rest of the boys then start to join with him and pushes Taehyung, who is holding his umbrella, towards me as they reach the front gates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter