3RD THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was shocked as I stood still.

What exactly is going on?

I just feel like sewing, but Taehyung...Will this opportunity ever come again? Will Taehyung ever walk me home again, let alone speak to me with such kind words?

My heart started to regulate at normal pace again.

"W-well, it's raining," Humans hate rain, right? "I think that it's b-best that I go home right now..." I gently say. I don't want to ignore the kid, especially since he's my crush, but I just felt like I should play this safe. One reason is because I need to sew with what I have at home, and collect. The other is because he doesn't even know where we are, he could call the cops on me or anything if he chooses to do so, and I have a feeling that he certainly would.

"Oh, alright. Alright. Okay." Taehyung calmly says as he lessens the grip around my shoulders while looking down at his own shoes.

Is he imitating Junhyung's Flower? I mean, I love the song, but it just sounds so cheesy with Taehyung's voice and immaturity of an attitude he has from my observation—If you are wondering, I do try to keep up with human music styles.

I giggled for a few seconds.

This is the first time I actually found anything funny in front of a class mate, let alone a crush. The only times when I actually giggle or laugh is when someone is through pain or when I think something is funny. Taehyung just stared at me in utter shock. It's like he's never seen a human being laugh before. 

I slowly looked up as he was staring at me, "What?" I blatantly spew out of my mouth.

"You can laugh?" Taehyung seemed dumbfounded.

I've become irritated of this type of ignorance, but more fond of him as we speak. I'm such a weirdo. How did I ever find him attractive? My cheeks aren't crazily turning green anymore which is great. This is probably because now I am able to talk to him.

Hey! I'm not stuttering in front of Taehyung either! This is definitely a new accomplishment that I am proud of!

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. I can laugh. I can laugh just as much as anyone else can." I stoically answer with an eyebrow raised. Look at this over achiever here. I didn't stutter.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, and didn't I tell you to start calling me V?" Taehyung takes a step closer towards me. I stay silent for a few seconds because I couldn't think of a response. I opened my mouth to start something, but then Taehyung's face suddenly appeared in front of mine as he gently grabbed onto my shoulders to put the umbrella over our h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter