7TH THREAD

The Last Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It could be anything right?

My mom said that the entity could be Taehyung, but how? My goose bumps had arisen upon that thought.

He's my first friend here...My only friend at the very least. Now that I think of it, why is he my friend? Does it make sense that the Kingka, let alone my crush, actually spoke to me, the girl who looks like that scary girl from the movie, the Grudge? It seems very unlikely. 

Another 5 minutes pass by.

"Hmmm," I hum to myself. The big question is why would Taehyung actually befriend me?

Of all people, he only talks to Bangtan. The Bangtan Boys. My heart is telling me that he actually cares about me, but my suspicions tell me otherwise. Ugh I hate this feeling of insecurity. Why can't I just believe in what I want to believe?

I can't focus on my homework right now. I stare at my math worksheet for 15 minutes, but there's nothing. I feel nothing.

I got up from my desk and hopped into my bed, planting my face into my blankets. I really don't have time to think about boy troubles, collecting and my life comes first, and I need to protect myself  from that evil entity.

I got up, and headed straight to my family library hoping to find any information on protecting myself from the wretched grasps of the entity.

Upon the many books I've come across for 3 hours worth of my time from creatures encyclopedias to journals that have belonged to my ancestors, one book had the answer I needed, with it's literal title, "How to Protect Yourself from an Evil Entity"

"Umma!" I screamed.

What sounded to be an elephant stampede entering the library, my mother, father, and brother immediately presented themselves in front of the library door.

"I found it! I found the book that can save us!" I announced to my family from my excitement.

"Great timing darling! I was just explaining the situation to everyone!" My mother explained with relief in her voice.

For another hour, my family and I sat in the library reading the beginning of the book to each other. It was fundamental ideas we needed to know as collectors, or super natural beings, at the very least. We weren't even close to finishing, but seeing how tired everyone was, my father announced that we should all go to bed. 

As everyone left the library, I felt so much more able to face the entity that I fell asleep in the library. How silly am I? I obviously didn't care about whether or not I had to shower, brush my teeth or finish my ridiculous homework.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes up with the sun shining through the tall windows of my family library to notice dried drool marks that had bestowed upon my face. As I got up I realized I've also drooled all over my hair. Should I wash it?

After my shower, I noticed something about me.

My hair... I look like any other girl in the world with it flowing off of my shoulders in such a majestic manner and my face...I can actually see my face. Maybe I should wash my hair more often?

It's not like I don't take showers, its just that I dislike washing my hair continuously. I must say that I am a super natural being so I can not necessarily smell or notice anything foul as I have seen several atrocious beings in my life to be considered normal. When was the last time I washed my hair? Could that possibly be why I am constantly being taunted by people in school? It doesn't matter anyway.

Even if before V was in the picture, I had always been alone. But since he actually talks to me now.

I should probably head to school soon.

Quickly, I combed my hair back in front of my face after arriving in front of the school entrance with 20 minutes left to spare until school officially begins.

I scoped the room.

Where's V? I didn't see him by the park today—I bet he just goes where ever he wants. He's friends with people who often do that. Birds of the same feather flock together.

As I stroll through the school yard, I see a group of girls pointing their putrid fingers at me as if I were some zoo animal. As I attempted to completely ignore their voices, one interesting topic was about the Bangtan Boy's dare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter